More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by sexybjgal69 sexybjgal69

What's next?

Character Creation****Game Info***** Read First****

Goal of the Game:

Leah Williams is up for Tenure at Alexander Lawton High School (ALHS). However, some unforeseen happenings will threaten that tenure. Leah's goal is to make it through the year with a 100% Chance for Tenure. If she doesn't do that by the very end of the school year--she looses.

There are a few basic--and most important--mechanics you should be aware of.

Core Mechanics:

School Year: The school year begins at 5% indicating the first few weeks have gone by before you begin. At 100% the School Year is over and the final test of Tenure is made. This resource--School Year---is obviously something less that you can change but represents the passage of the school year. The School Year is broken down into 9 week portions. So at 25% is the end of the first 9 Week grading period. After the second 9 weeks it will be Christmas break and will be at 50%. Third 9 weeks is 75%, etc.

Tenure Chance:

Tenure Chance--or simply "Tenure" represents the likelihood of accruing Tenure for Leah. If it isn't 100% by the end of the school year--she fails. Various events/actions will result in Tenure changing (sometimes significantly).

Suspicion:

Suspicion represents Leah's Fiancé's suspicion. As you will find out Leah will be asked to do a number of things or will be to make decisions that may increase Jonathan's (her fiancé) suspicion. If his Suspicion reaches 100% the game ends. Leah's whole goal is to ensure a wonderful life with her Fiancé and stay tenured. If one of those fails--she loses.

Luck:

Luck represents an ambiguous resource. Leah can spend Luck to help her change the mechanics of Tenure and Suspicion. Leah earns luck in a number of ways. Most of the time being a "Good teacher" or "good person" will afford her luck. Having luck is useful to avoid bad situations or to affect how Tenure and Suspicion changes (or doesn't change--as that might be the best alternative sometimes).

Those are the main mechanics of the game that you should be aware of. Other mechanics will appear but you will be able to figure them out and are mostly temporary.

Please feel free to leave suggestions throughout the game. Now--Up for Character Creation!

If you find that you enjoy this story and would like to support my work please support me via Patreon https://www.patreon.com/Sexybjgal

If you like this style of story (where your choices ACTUALLY matter) feel free to enjoy my first and (still on going) story based in the Fallout universe: https://chyoa.com/story/Fallout-New-Vegas.13391

Enjoy!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)