More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tenns Tenns

Where to?

Character Breakdown

Kyle

Our MC and “hero” of the story. Mixed with Black and White he’s lazy yet determined, this 6 foot, 18 year old average Joe will face challenges of being a senior and an adult at the same time. He has a HUGE but silent crush on Beck and usually keeps his cool around her. He has never been insecure about himself; sometimes he thinks his 6in dick is too small but other times it looks big to him. His mindset: It’s all in the eyes of the beholder. Aided with his best friend Nyah, he will survive early adulthood or die trying.

Nyah

Kyle’s #1 friend and the brains of the duo. Due to her harsh (but fair) upbringing with her family, Nyah doesn’t have time to mingle with everyone but Kyle. With her DD cup breast and Blasian features, she is easily one of the prettiest girls at school. But who wants a nerd whose face is always in books and watches anime? Some say it’s the dream, others say she’s a freak (maybe more ways than one)

Beck

Kyle’s love interest and the typical student around the block. Growing up Beck always wanted to be the prettiest, smartest, most charismatic person in the room but due to her step mom’s tough love her dreams were quickly shattered. She’d given up hope and was in her darkest days until 2 people brought the light back in her eyes: Kyle and Thomas. Both one fine tuning a different quirk of hers that made her regain her purpose. Now being decent in school and knowing basic social interaction, will she keep an equilibrium of her traits or lean on one more than the other?

Ruby

Sister of Kyle and lover of Thomas, Ruby as always been the prettiest girl in the room. Blonde hair with red streaks, slim body with a nice ass and D cups of a rack, it was no wonder why all the boys wanted her. Unfortunately looks don’t equivocate to brains as she failed her senior year along with her boyfriend making them the oldest out of their class. However, she plans to make dues right and won’t fail again. She is ready to proof to everyone and herself that she can do it and if she can’t then sucking the teachers dick won’t hurt right?

Thomas

Were you expecting a muscular jock who only has sex on his mind? You’d be particularly right. Thomas is a school activist who enjoys being around others. He knows his way around a crowd and play the fiddle with his words. He, however, could talk his way out of failure last year and will be back again to cheer is school on. Dating the prettiest girl in school, fucking her whenever he wants, gets better lunches than other students because he’s cool with the lunch crew; Thomas is technically living the life at school.

Tenns

Kyle’s recurring friend that he takes a single class with. Not much can be said about him but supposedly he knows a little more than he should ever let on. If Kyle is to ever listen to him, maybe he wouldn’t suffer…but oh whale (well) can’t have a story without drama

*IMPORTANT*

This will be a slow burn NTR/Cuckold story! I’m letting you know now so you can be forewarned or excited for upcoming content. This is also my first story so I’m not that great of a writer. Let me make one thing clear though, I enjoy Netorare content and if you don’t that’s fine, just don’t bring hate to me or anyone else. Otherwise I hope you guys enjoy and please let me know if any mistakes or potential advice

You should head back

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)