More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What happens at the conference?

Character Bios

Before adding a chapter please read below

Emma

32 years old. Digital Marketing manager. During her second year studying her marketing degree, she was discovered by a modelling agent and became a mainstream fashion model. She enjoyed success and travelled the world. Made a lot of money.

At 28 she started planning for life after modelling and finally completed her degree then went on to get a Masters. At 31 she landed her first 'proper' job as marketing manager for a mid sized sales company near the town she grew up in.

A year later she married a man called Richard, a bank manager, and they bought a large five-bedroom house close to her parents so they could help look after her future children.

But then her life falls to pieces.

In Dan, Emma has a kind and caring friend. But she also sees a loyal and dependable man who can offer her the stability she craves. Emma would love a man like Dan, but if she can't find one she may have to take drastic action.

Emma is six foot tall. Long-limbed with an elegant gait. Large but natural chest (C-Cup). Striking blue eyes that are slightly crescent in shape. Gym tight body.

Celebrity lookalike: Yvonne Strahovski (Chuck, Stateless. She also plays the commander's wife in A Handmade's Tale ) Emma has a slightly more refined face with a cuter nose. But Yvonne carries herself exactly the same and always reminds me of Emma

-

Daniel

Aged 34. Works as a team leader in a mundane admin role. A creative at heart, Dan dreams of authorship but knows success will come in later life.

Dan was a lovable but hapless virgin until he met Ria at the age of 24. But don't let that fool you. He knew his way around women and knew a lot. But for a whole host of calamitous reasons, Dan never got past second base with any of them. He ended up blaming fate for this.

Fate that he was destined for one woman, and one woman only. And that women was Ria.

Because Ria is being fast tracked for promotion after promotion Dan is hoping to go part-time in a year or two to be a house husband and raise their future children.. but also have the time to write a bestseller.

Dan is a loyal loving husband. Knows Ria is the one for him. Having said that, it's not every day a former lingerie model walks into your life and seems obsessed with you?

Celebrity Lookalike: 1980's Richard Gere (Officer and a Gentleman). OK, so I might be flattering myself a little. But it's my story. So i'm going with Mr Gere.

Ria.

Ria is a very attractive and intelligent British Asian of Indian heritage. Climbing the career ladder fast. A good wife dedicated to Daniel who she adores. Keeps a good house.

Was a very popular cam model during her student days. A dark secret she hopes won't come back to haunt her.

Petite with dusky skin. A-cup chest. Doe-eyed witht large brown eyes. Most people think she is too hot for Dan but she doesn't care. Ria is deeply in love.

Celebrity lookalike: Deepika Padukone (Bollywood Film star and model)

~

Ria' Colleagues.

Kath

‘Cautious’ Kath oversaw the medical secretaries. She was a tall pretty brunette who had lived in LA for two years and was in a long-term relationship with a American who had come back with her to the UK. Her mother was from South Africa and her father from the Midlands. All that travel made her a risk taker on the party scene but very risk adverse professionally. For the most part Kath was secure in her relationship but over the past year had started to feel frustrated that her boyfriend wasn’t man enough to ask her to marry. To be honest, the frustration was threatening to become resentment.

Kath had gotten to know Ria after being seconded to work under her for a few months. She is the closest one to Ria personality wise. Natural friends. Since Kath is a bit bi-curious, there may be a little more.

Noreen

‘Naughty’ Noreen was a PA for the hospital director. She was bright and bubbly if slightly unhinged. But all in all, Noreen was a very lovable British Iranian. She was married with a daughter, but she had a wild side and loved to party. When drunk she has the habit of getting her tits out. Both Noreen and her princess of a daughter give her long suffering husband a hard time. She was a tad shorter than she would have liked but has curves and knows how to dress provocatively. Got to know Ria on a training course they once shared.

Likes to manipulate and control.

“Ms Angry” Aimee

And finally there was the HR manager Aimee who was a buxom blond. She married her childhood sweetheart but after fourteen years of marriage now felt unloved and unsatisfied. She was secretly on the market for a new man but had to get rid of her husband first. Has tried to introduce the idea of swinging into the relationship even if she didn’t really want to, but she wanted to her husband out.

Any questions just ask

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)