More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by GamerChick077 GamerChick077

What's next?

Character, lore and stuff

Felix Shepard

I'm the protagonist of World as Myth. I originated from an Earth similar to yours.

I was reincarnated as a catboy in Fantasy World when the Darkness destroyed my world. I battle with a mysterious weapon called the Chainsaword as I search for my friend Dawn.

I am also the reincarnation of King Felix, the ruling monarch of Fantasy World, and the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland.

Duncan Shepard

My brother.

A self-confident youth who was always competing with me. When our world was destroyed, he reincarnated in a new world as another catboy.

Duncan is willing to go to any length to save Dawn--even join forces with his new mom Hera.

Dawn Underwood

A girl who lived with me and Duncan. The three of us were separated when our world was destroyed by the Darkness.

Thus my search for Dawn begins.

Glaze Canon

Royal magician. She is skilled in magic, but can be short-tempered and stubborn. Glaze has joined forces with me.

Tank

Royal knight. She had joined forces with Felix. She a masochist who likes to be spanked.

Impey

Jules Verne reincarnated a chipmunk. He helps maintain the spaceships in Fantasy World.

Merlin

A great sorcerer living in Fantasy World. Merlin's wisdom and powers rank second to none, and he teaches me about magic. He also trained Glaze.

Phoenix Storm

A swordswoman who wields a lightsaber. She escaped to Fantasy World when her own world was destroyed by the Darkness seven years ago.

Skye Hickam

A girl from the same world as Phoenix who escaped to Fantasy World when her home world was taken by the Darkness. She has a very nice ass.

Amaya Smith

Her original world was similar to mine except alien parasites were invading it. She lost her home to the Darkness 21 years ago. At 38 years old, she's technically the oldest of us.

Dana Valentine

An emo fighter hired by Hera to compete in the tournament on Gaia. Valentine keeps very much to herself, which makes her something of an emo... I mean enigma.

Gramps

Skye's dad. He's like super old. Owner of a shop in Fantasy World. When the Darkness invaded his world, he escaped to Fantasy World on a ship.

Hera

A goddess of awesome power. She leads the villains who seek to harness the power of Darkness. She also gave birth to my brother current incarnation and tricked him into joining her, and is using him as part of her evil plans.

Alice

A girl who fell down a rabbit hole into Wonderland. Falsely accused of stealing the queen's tarts.

Queen of Hearts

A queen of Wonderland. Selfish and short-tempered, she beads anyone who crosses her. She thinks Alice tried to steal her tarts.

White Rabbit

Loyal servant to the Queen of Hearts. He doesn't want to be late apparently.

Herakles

A legendary heroine with godlike strength. She's the daughter of Zeus and a mortal woman. The people regard Herakles as a true hero.

Chiron

Chiron the centaur is a veteran trainer of heroes and Herakles' mentor. These days he's very busy running the tournament and choosing competitors suitable for the games. He for some reason thinks you can't be a hero if you have a small penis.

Hades

Lord of the Underworld. She's actually a girl.

Cerberus

Guardian of the entrance to the Underworld and Hades' loyal servant.

Tarzan

A young woman raised from infancy by the Mangani. Her "father" is Tublat and her "mother" is Kala. Tarzan spoke only the language of apes until she met Jane. Since then she's learning to speak English at an astonishing rate.

Jane Porter

A naturalist who's in the jungle with Clayton, her guide, to study gorillas. She met Tarzan in the jungle and is gradually teaching her about human ways.

Willa Clayton

A veteran huntress, Jane's guide on her expedition to the jungle. She thinks of animals only as prey. Her lust for power and the Darkness in here heart attracted the demons, and they used her for their own evil purposes.

Kerchak

Boss of the Mangani pack. He was against letting Tarzan join the group. Kerchak worries that Tarzan's contact with people will bring danger to the Mangani community.

Tublat

Tarzan's "dad".

Kala

The Mangani who found Tarzan in the jungle. She has always helped and fended her, even when she was scorned by the others. Kala is not happy about Tarzan's contact with people, but she knows it's important to her.

Aladdin

A young woman living in Turpan Khanate. She's Chinese but because of the setting of her world, everyone dresses like Arabia.

Genie

The genie of the lamp. She's powerful but only grants wishes if they amuse her.

Princess... I'm not even gonna try to spell it

The princess of Turpan Khanate, who had a really stupid name. No wonder Disney named her Jasmine. She longs for freedom of life outside the palace. She's in love with Aladdin.

Nasira

She joined forces with Hera and tried to control the Darkness. Somehow Aladdin believed she was her aunt despite one of them being black and the other asian.

Flying Cricket Guy

Should I call this guy Jiminy Cricket or Ethical Bug? He's that cricket from Pinocchio.

He's along on the quest to chronicle stuff.

Black Knight

The leader of the Darkness in Fantasy World. Each part attacks individually.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)