More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

What's next?

Chapter Six: A Day of Discoveries

While writing Chapter Five i figured out how I wanted Chapter Six to start so i know where the story will go next. So Enjoy this little sneak peek.

Saturday Morning.

I was sound asleep when a knock came at my door rousing me somewhat and I glanced over to see my mom come into the room. She walked over and gave me a little nudge. “You awake sweetie.” She asked.

“No.” I smiled but didn't open my eyes as the room was to bright.

“Well me and your dad are off to see your aunt. We will be gone the day so you and your sister are on your own for dinner. Try not to destroy the house when we are gone.”

“Got it. No wild parties. You have meet me right?” I peeked out of my eye at her and smiled as I raised my head up and gave her a look and then laid my head back down.

“Okay don't let your sister destroy the house then.” Mom ruffled my bed head.

“Got it. Can I go back to sleep now?” I said.

“Yes dear. Love you.” Mom leaned over and gave me a kiss on the head.

“Love you two. Tell Aunt Carol I said hello. Etc. Etc.” I waved mom away and pulled the pillow over my head.

“I will.” Mom gave me a kiss on the head and headed out closing the door behind her. I lay there for what seemed like eternity trying to get back to sleep. I didn't have school and Alice was spending the morning with her girls, Ginny would most likely be out with Mandy so with the folks gone I had nothing better to do then to catch up on some much needed sleep. While I loved Alice having a girl friend could be tiring at times though the term draining was probably better fitting.

I laid there for ten minutes or an hour. It was hard to say as I drifted in and out of consciousness and rolled onto my back trying to get comfortable. Why couldn't mom just leave a note. I heard the sound of my door opening and thought it had to be Ginny to come bug me but as I opened one of my eyes I saw Alice closing my door slowly as to try and not wake me. I closed my eye back and played dead trying my best not to smile. I heard her sneak over across the room and felt her sit on the bed and touch my cock through the sheet and softly give it a rub though sadly I wasn't hard this morning. Least not yet.

“Damn woman. I knew you were a succubus.” I said and peeked out at her.

“Sorry. I was thinking of a way to wake you and that seemed like the most pleasant.” Alice smiled as she crawled up the bed. Her large breast hanging beneath her in a snug camisole top that showed off her breast as they jiggled slightly as she came toward me. She leaned down and kissed me sweetly .

“Can't argue with your logic.” I teased between kisses. “How did you get in here anyways?”

Alice laid on top of me and I put my arms around her running one hand down grasping her ass.. Her breath hot on my lips as she spoke. “Ginny. She was going for a run when I pulled up.” Alice leaned over and kissed my cheek softly as she ran her fingers up through my hair. "You know today is one week since I said I love you." She whispered softly in my ear.

"Best week ever." I grinned and kissed her neck.

“I do but I had to come see my man first. You know I can't start my day good without coffee and a kiss from you.” Alice playfully nipped her teeth at my ear.

“That is sweet. What do you want?” I teased.

“Hey.” She sat up and looked at me giving me a playful push.

“Joking. I love you two.” I sat up and kissed her.

“Though what I really wanted this morning seems to be dead. I thought you guys woke up with a hard on.” Alice touched my crotch and gave it a rub.

“Not all the time.” I shook my head. “Having a girlfriend can be very draining.” I joked.

“You know I have never seen it soft. I mean you typically put it away after you cum so. Can I?” She looked down.

“You have to talk to him about it.” I joked.

“Fine. You stay here.” Alice pushed me down on the bed. She reached down and pulled down my boxers and gave my limp dick a little poke. “Hello. Wave up sleepy head.” She said and gave it a pinch and a little wiggle. “Oh no. I think he is dead. Let me try and resuscitate him.” She kissed the head on my dick twice and then put two fingers on my shaft and began to push up and down. “One, two, three, four.”

“That isn't helping.” I laughed and rubbed my eyes then ran my hand up through my hair. She could be a bit of a dork herself at times. I sometimes wondered if we had maybe hooked up sooner if she had never gotten her braces off and joined the cheerleading team.

“Maybe I should call Christy to help me since she just got her CPR certification?” Alice teased reminding me of yesterday and the CPR class.

“Alice.” I rolled my eyes.

“Just saying.” Alice shrugged and picked my limp member up in her hand and gave it a wiggle. “It feels so weird like this. Still pretty big though. On the plus side I can probably do one thing I can't when you are hard.” She smiled slyly at me.

“What is that?” I gave her a look wondering what she planned to do to my limp dick. It looked like one of those things out in front of an auto dealer ship waving in the wind as it flopped about in her petite hand.

“This.” Alice opened her mouth wide and feed it into her mouth. Sliding her fingers down she pinched the base of my soft dick and took it in her mouth. She swallowed me all the way down. Her nose nuzzled my balls. Her hot breath from her nostrils hot on my balls.

“Oh fuck.” I said. She slowly slurped back up my dick and tugged at my loose skin stretching out my soft dick to his length before it feel from her mouth and as it sprung back like a rubber band and landed against my crotch.

“Like that baby?” Alice giggled and gave it a little lick.

“Keep that up and I won't be soft for long.” I shook my head.

“Good. I want to feel your dick get bigger and bigger in my mouth. We have the house to ourselves so it seems a shame to not use it.” Alice said ass she moved down. She picked my dick back up and went down on it again sucking at it playfully as she went down to the base. Her nose brushing against my pubic her while her chin touched my balls and she slurped it up to the tip again and help it this time as she looked at me. She went back up slowly as I felt her lips drag over my dick as she pulled at it till it popped from her mouth again and she gave it a playful wiggle as she slapped it against her cheek. “Least I can say I went all the way down on your big hard dick now even if I had to cheat.” She went down on it again slurping it into her mouth as she moved her head back and forth to get the wiggly cock into her throat. Going down to my balls and stuck out her tongue and wiggled it against them.

“Oh shit.” I felt my toes curl. “You sure you don't want me to take care of you...”

“Um uh.” Alice mumbled and shook her head no with my cock still in her mouth. Her chin rubbing against my balls. She worked it slowly as she nodded her head up and down on my dick as it began to swell in her mouth. Her chin stopped touching my balls as she had to raise her head up to take it in. Then her nose stopped brushing my pubes. Slurping sounds slowly gave way to gulping as it filled her throat as my dick went from a skinny hot dog to a plump sausage in her mouth. She came up and took a deep breath as a saliva dangling from her mouth to my cock. “Fuck.” She said giving it a little kiss. “Damn thing gets big fast.”

“Sorry. That is just how it works. It is pretty much on or off with very little in between.” I shrugged.

“I am not complaining.” She gave my dick a kiss on the head. “I.” She kissed under the head at the tender spot on the back of my dick. “Love.” She moved down to the shaft giving it a little kiss. “Your.” She worked her way slowly down punctuating each word with a kiss. “Big, dick, so, very, much.”

“You want to try something?” Alice smiled slyly and ran her tongue up my dick slowly.

“As you can see I am up for just about anything.”

“Careful what you agree to with me babe.” Alice playfully snipped her teeth near the head of my dick like she might bight it.

“I trust you.” I shook my head.

“Good, because I trust you as well.” She gave my dick head a kiss and then lightly smacked it against her cheek. “Which is why I want you to fuck my pretty face baby.”

“What?” I gave her a look.

“Well not to rough but I want you to use my mouth to jerk off with.” Alice rubbed my dick against her cheek.

“Alice.” I gave her a look of shock.

“Come on. It could be fucking hot to try. If you start going to deep or to fast I can give you a little tap on the ass to let you know I need to breath. I want you to try being the one in charge and treat me like the dirty little bitch I am. Please?” Alice said as she rubbed her face back and forth against her face. “Make me your dirty little cock slut baby.” Alice playfully pouted.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)