More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

What's next?

Anything for my naughty little bitch.

"Anything for my naughty little bitch." I sighed giving in to Alice's request. Not that she had to twist my arm but I felt a little silly about the whole thing.

Alice gave me a kiss on the cheek and hopped off of the bed. I got up following after her as she just about pulled me out of bed by my dick. "Okay. Baby. Just don't give it to me. I want you to be dirty and slap it in my face and make me beg for it first." She giggled as she got on her knees in front of me and pulled off her shirt to show off her lovely pink bra.

"You would." I shook my head.

"Come on. Play along. You will love it." Alice winked as she took my cock and playfully smacked it against her cheek.

"That I am sure of." I smiled and took hold of my cock from her and patted it against her pouty lips playfully as she puckered them. "You want this dick don't you?" I said in a deep voice trying to get into character.

"Oh yes baby. So bad." Her gaze locked onto the cock, desire evident in her eyes. She nodded eagerly, a hint of anticipation lingering on her lips. The tension between us grew, an electrifying energy enveloping the space as we playfully engaged in this enticing exchange.

"How bad?" Bringing the cock closer to her, I allowed it to graze her lips once more, teasingly withholding it just out of reach

"So bad Baby. I need it in my mouth. Give it to me." She begged. She leaned in closer, her lips hovering just inches away from the dick, aching to taste it. The atmosphere crackled with anticipation, the silence filled with unspoken longing and a playful challenge between us.

"Ask nicely," I gently rubbed the lollipop against her face, a mischievous smile playing on my lips

"Please give me your delicious cock. I need it in my mouth." Alice leaned forward, her breath warm against the lollipop as she whispered her plea once more, her voice filled with an alluring mixture of longing and anticipation.

"You sure?" I smiled and slapped it against her cheek lightly.

She giggled, her eyes sparkling with amusement as she brushed her hand against her cheek, "Yes, baby. I want it in my mouth." She pouted and turned her head rubbing her lips against it.

"Beg for it?" Slowly, I traced my dick along her lips, teasingly brushing against them.

"Please Baby. I'm begging you. Give me your delicious treat I love so much." Her voice, soft and filled with longing, escaped in a breathless plea. The words hung in the air, charged with raw and primal lust.

"Why don't you kiss it and show me how much and I might let you suck on it." I teased and swatted the head of my dick against her lips as a giggle escaped my lips feeling a little silly.

"Okay sweeitie. you are doing great." Alice gave me a little wink. "Please talk really dirty and call me names."

"Your a naughty little hungry girl aren't you?" I said and patted my dick against her lips and gave her nose a little boop.

"No. I am your filthy cock hungry slut baby." She said as she leaned closer and rubbed her face against my dick.

"You want my dick so badly you will have to do better than that my cum hungry slut." I said feeling a little red in the face hoping like hell I hadn't crossed the line. Stroking my dick against her face as I rubbed it against her face. My balls rubbed against her chin.

"'I love it when you talk dirty to me. Please give me your hard dick baby. I need it in my mouth. I want to suck you until you cum. Please, baby, I'm begging you for your delicious cock." She playfully pouted. "Please, baby. I need your cock in my mouth."

"Well, my sweet cock hungry slut I won't deny you what you crave." I brought my dick to her lips, tracing them gently, teasingly. Her breath hitched, her tongue darting out to taste it.

"Not so fast, my naughty little vixen. You'll have to work a little harder for it than that to prove you want it." I continued to taunt her, moving my dick tantalizingly close but always just out of reach as I played keep away making her laugh. "Pretend it is your favorite lollipop and I might let you suck on it."

"I love it." She giggled and ran her tongue ever so slowly up the length of it inch by inch sending shivers down my spine up to the tip and gave it a flick with her tongue. Slowly she swirled her tongue around the tip and she moved back down as she traced her tongue along the veiny ridges of my shaft and explored every crevice with a mischievous giggle. She ran her tongue up the side and with a long sweeping lick and then the other. She ran her tongue back up the ridge at the bottom of my dick as her tongue slithered back and forth along it. She held her tongue out flat and wiggled her tongue against the bottom of the head tickling the tiny little v-shaped tender spot underneath as I felt my toes curl. I playfully slapped my dick against her tongue as I smiled at her. The wet slapping sound reverberated in her open mouth. Each smack sends a tiny splatter of saliva droplets flying as my finger presses against the slick and supple surface of her tongue, the wetness coating my finger as it glides effortlessly over the sensuous texture.

"Am I doing good baby? Can I have my treat?" She said giving the tip of my dick a little kiss and a suck. The softness of her lips enveloped my dick caressing it with a velvety texture that felt warm and inviting creating a pleasurable sensation that sent a subtle shiver of anticipation down my spine.

I spent more time on this than my typical fair so hope you enjoy it. If you like to see something for Saturday now is the time to speak up. Currently plotting out day five since I am away from home so while I do here is a side story I am working on to get my creative juices flowing.
New Western Story: 1869

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)