More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Westwall Westwall

The Story Begins

Chapter One: The Arrival

The data computer lit up with several images of the USG Henkan, detailing all sorts of information about the massive planet-cracking spaceship. Thousands of personnel, ranging from engineers to doctors and even family members. As she clicked through the large amount of information, Marie made sure to run the video one more time. Popping up in a separate window was her sister, Jane. A medical doctor freshly out of school, Jane had signed on to be a Medical Officer on the massive ship itself, and had been sending videos for the last 2 years about her travels and tribulations on the ship itself. Marie was slightly jealous of her sister, who had always had more gumption and strength to do things Marie simply could not. The video was quick of course, only detailed Jane's recent months and how they were getting ready to stop off at a station soon enough. Since then however, no more videos arrived from her sister, which worried Marie of course.

The CEC eventually contacted Marie with a contract. The USG Henkan had been having issues with their communications relay and their equipment apparently could not fix it. The CEC were rather anal about their calendars and work-flow, so Marie was contracted to go to the ship itself fix their problem. With over 10 years clocked as an engineer, Marie was very adept any many situations. She took the job happily, was placed on the USG Seikatsu, and sped off to go fix the Henkan's relay issue. She could see her sister while she was here too. After turning off the computer, Marie took a deep breath and leaned back in the small chair. At 32 years old, the brunette was definitely tired of life and its little problems. She had recently broken up with her fiance and was happy to take any job that meant she didn't have to see him again.

Feeling grimy, Marie decided on a shower and got up from her seat. The USG Seikatsu was a much smaller ship then the Henkan of course, with only one crew quarters station and not much else. The ship was a large shuttle compared to the massive Planet Cracker they were going to. Warning her other crew members that she was getting ready to take a shower, Marie grabbed up her clothes and made her way to the crew shower. Turning on the water and slipping off her clothes, Marie entered the shower with a deep breath of relaxation.

With a plump body and beautiful C-sized breasts, Marie was definitely considered attractive. Short brunette hair framed her face and blue, crystal like eyes pierced through the darkness. Facing the shower itself, Marie let the water cascade over her body as she washed herself, her hands flowing over her body lightly. It felt good to wash off the grime of space travel, and she couldn't help but let out a deep sigh. She ran her hands over her breasts lightly, and her nipples brushed up against her palm as she did so, making Marie moan just slightly. She had not been fucked in a long time, and she ached for a good cock. Even though she was shier then other women, Marie had a very dirty and kinky side that she barely got to really enjoy. The crew members she was traveling with were all either married or too young for Marie, and she would only fuck them if the vibrator she had couldn't finish her off.

Her shower was cut off by a announcement from the ship's captain, the gruff, loud and rather cantankerous Thane Sampson. A boisterous and fun man with a large amount of dirty jokes, the captain was overseeing the operation itself. Older and grizzled due to his many adventures, Marie regarded him as energetic but also incredibly dedicated to his work.

"Ms. Franklin, I know you are enjoying that shower of yours, but we have arrived at the USG Henkan. I need you up front for docking procedures." the captain relayed. Not able to answer, Marie could only huff as she finished her shower. They had already arrived to the Henkan's position? Quickly drying off and clothing herself, Marie made her way to the bridge quickly. She had not put on her RIG just yet, the clunky metallic suit being a rather large pain in the ass to wear just for this.

When she arrived on the bridge, she nodded to her crew and took a seat. All four of them were strapped in as the USG Seikatsu made its way to the Henkan. Through the bridge windows themselves, the crew could see the Henkan was completely dark on the outside. No lights were running on the hull and no communications were being replied to. Before any suspicions could be entertained, Sampson made a good excuse itself.

"Their communications relay is still down according to my readings. Probably cannot answer us if they tried." Sampson directed the ship towards the outer hanger. Special maintenance codes were entered in, and the small shuttle made it's way inside the massive planet-cracker ship. Once they landed near a catwalk, the ships gravity tethers latched onto the shuttle, keeping it in place.

"Alright people, let's go meet our welcoming party!" Sampson unclipped his straps and stood up, along with the rest of the crew. Marie could not wait to see her sister, and was hoping she was already in the docking lobby.

Continue

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)