More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

What's next?

Chapter Four: A Nice Day For A Wedding

Sunday


Alice smiled as she drove her car out of the repair shop. The past few weeks had sucked not having it with the exception of being able to make jokes. She had said the shaft was being worked on, it needed a rim job, and her car had busted a nut among others when asked at school. Most of that was actually true as she had hit a pothole and did something to it. The only up side was hanging out with Jake. She loved his silly ass. She decided to go pay him a visit before she had to be at church since she was on this side of town. Half glad she wasn't catholic otherwise she would have to spend at least an hour confessing her sins. Last night especially. A smile crossing her lips.

She thought about calling first but thought it be better to surprise him. It didn't take long to get to the house and pulled up to the curb. A smile crossing her lips as she walked up the sidewalk and actually knocked on the door for a change which felt a little odd since she typically went right in. A few seconds later the door opened and Ms. Cassandra opened the door.

“Oh hello dear. What are you doing here?” Ms. Cassandra smiled.

“I just picked up my car and thought I would surprise your boy.” Alice smiled and stepped inside as she let her in.

“I think he is still in bed but your welcome to drag his behind out of it.” She replied. Alice loved Ms. Cassandra.

“Oh, Hey Alice.” Nicky said as she peeked her head out while tying on an apron.

“Hey.”

“Would you you like some pancakes.” Nicky pointed.

“No, I already ate but thank you. I am on my way to church.” Alice shook her head though wishing she hadn't eaten already as pancakes did sound good.

“Afraid I am skipping mine this morning. To much to do.” Nicky said. I was sure they had dozens of things to do still to set up for the wedding.

“I am sure the preacher will let this one slid.” Alice teased.

“Hope so considering he is officiating my wedding though he might turn it into a sermon if not.” Nicky smiled.

“Well. I am going to go drag the photographer up.” Alice nodded

“Good. Tell him I am making breakfast one last time.” Nicky said heading for the kitchen.

“I will.” Alice nodded and headed up to Jake's room. “Knock knock.” Alice wet inside ad saw he was still asleep in bed. A thin sheet pulled over him. Allison smiled as she locked the door.

“Still asleep...” Alice shook her head and threw the cover off of him and froze.

“Holy shit.” Alice froze as she say the bulge in his boxers as he wasn't wearing anything else.. Alice looked up at him and then back at his cock and slowly sat down on the bed and touched it as she ran her fingers along the length of it softly through his boxers before touching it with her palm and petted it gently and looked up at him and smiled slyly. She grasped it lightly getting a feel for it as she tried to make it out in her mind running her hand down to the head and giving it a feel.

She froze as he let out a little mutter but he didn't wake up. Apparently he was a hard sleeper. She leaned down and hooked the the leg of his boxers with her finger and lifted it and peeked up the leg and smiled as she saw it, though mostly the head of his dick. She took her hand away from his crotch and bit her knuckle at the sight of it. She thought about reaching up his pants leg and touching it but thought she would rather see it all. Alice wondered what Jake would really say if he caught her. Would he be okay with it or freak the hell out? Even if he did, she knew he would forgive her.

She reached up and slowly gripped his boxers by the waistband with both hands and lifted them up as she peeked inside only seeing his pubic hair at first before his dick slowly came into view. Alice chewing her lip. Suddenly it slipped and moved and flipped back toward her making her jump as it feel against his stomach landing in full view.

“Fuck.” Alice muttered under her breath. She looked up to see he hadn't noticed a thing. Now that Alice could see it she wanted to touch it. She reached out and froze for a second as she felt her conscience nagging at her not to. It was one thing breaking her own rules and touching it through his boxers, but to feel it with her hand... "I should stop," she thought and yet she didn't as she reached out and placed her finger on it and slowly ran it up the length of his dick, tracing the ridge at the bottom of his dick. It was so soft and smooth to the touch and yet so hard just underneath. Alice's heart was pounding so hard, she felt it might burst out of her chest.

Alice ran her finger over the the head along the tip a she felt something sticky - his precum leaking from the tip of his cock. She wiped it onto her finger and looked at it as she pinched it with her thumb before pulling her fingers apart to watch the sticky strands stretch between her fingers. She put it to her nose and smelled it. The odor was strong but not unpleasant, being slightly musky. Alice bit her lip and closed her eyes as she thought about it for a second and then quickly put her finger in her mouth and licked it, slowly running her tongue across the tip. The taste wasn't what she expected, maybe a little sweeter than what she thought it would taste like. She had expected something fishy, maybe. She sucked both her fingers off and shrugged as she looked at him, in idea coming to her mind.

Alice gripped his cock slowly and stroked it softly, getting a good feel for it. Alice felt possessed, as if she couldn't bring herself to stop now that she had started. She didn't want to stop but she also didn't want to risk Jake waking up. She had to stop or she would want to do more... a whole lot more then just touching it. She loved the way the shaft felt in her hand as she softly stroked him. Maybe just one more minute. Maybe after she at least gave it a little taste. Please don't wake up. She thought and looked at him as she leaned down and watched him as she gave it a soft peck on the head. Then she slowly ran her tongue over the bulging head of it getting a good taste of him but not good enough to satisfy her curiosity. She took a deep breath and opened her mouth and slowly closed it around the head of his cock and sucked at it softly as she let her tongue glide over the skin as she slowly pulled it from her mouth. She froze when he moved. Her lips still on his cock as she looked at him waiting on his eyes to open and him to catch her being naughty as hell. Luckily he didn't. She gave it one more tiny kiss and smiled and gently laid his cock back down and tucked it away in his boxers and then slowly pulled the sheet back over him. Her hands were tingly from the excitement of almost being caught. From doing stuff she swore she would never do but she clearly wanted to. Oh so badly. She just wanted to make sure Jake was ready to. She knew what he would like though and she slid up the bed and teasingly kissed Jake's neck working her way up to his ear.


What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)