More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by RicoLouis RicoLouis

What's next?

Waking Up To Allison Laying Next To Me.

I opened my eyes as I felt something wet on my ear and pulled away quickly almost jumping out of bed when I saw Allison laying next to me in the bed. Startling him for a second. She was dressed in a lovely church dress.. "Morning handsome."

“Allison. You just about gave me a heart attack.” I laid back down rubbing my eyes trying to get used to the morning light and let my heart stop racing. I smiled at her“I knew you were a succubus.”

“Hey.” Allison laughed as she gave me a playful push.

“I take it you got your car back?” I slid my hands from my eyes and let out a little yawn.

“No. I flew over.” Alice shrugged.

“See you are a succubus.” I joked and went in to kiss her.

Alice stopped me. “Ain't... Morning breath.”

“Sorry.” I nodded. One of the things I had never had to deal with before since she was my first real girlfriend.

“How did you sleep?” Alice touched my chest and ran her fingers up and down my chest as she nimbly traced her fingers over my heart and kissed my cheek.

“Like the dead after last night.” I smiled.

“So did you enjoy last night?” Alice teased

“Definitely.”

Alice kissed my neck. “Good. Because I think we should make it a regular thing to help with some of the sexual tension between us.”

“She said as climbed into my bed and molested me in my sleep.” I shook my head.

“If I was going to you in your sleep you would have woken up to a view like this.” Alice climbed up over me and sat down on top of me. Her pussy pressed against my dick through our underwear and a sheet while her breast hung down almost in my face.

“I can live with that.” I smiled.

“Op. Someone else is awake it seems and would like to saw good morning as well.” Alice teased as she lifted up her skirt to show off her panties as pussy rubbed back and forth against the rock hard bulge she had mounted.

I grabbed the sheets beneath me gripping it tightly. Fuck it felt so good. “What about everyone else?”

“Relax. Everyone is downstairs and your sister just started breakfast so we have a few minutes.” Alice grinned. “As hard as you are I don't think it will take that long.” She teased.

“Please tell me you locked the door at least?”

“Fuck yes I did.” Alice giggled.

“Now just lay back and let me thank you for the present..” Alice pushed me back on the bed.

“How does that feel?” I smiled as I ran my hands up Alice's thighs to her hip and slowly thrust up against her.

“How about you tell me.” Alice moved a little faster.

“Fucking amazing.” I smiled.

“Can I see it?” Alice glanced down at my crotch.

“If you want.” I shrugged. Alice let out a quit little squeal as she bit her tongue and slid back pulling the cover down and then gripped my boxers on either side and slid them down slowly to reveal my cock that was resting upright .

“Fuck. It is even bigger in person.” Alice covered her mouth and then bit her knuckle as she looked at it like a literal piece of meat. She reached out with her other hand and stopped inches away. “Can I touch it?” My dick twitch as I heard her say the words.

“If you want.” I smiled. I wasn't sure on her rules on this one but even I wasn't dumb enough to ask questions.

“More then you know.” Alice bit the tip of her tongue as she smiled up at me. She reached out and touched my dick running her fingers up along my shaft and then back down.

“Damn, It's so thick. It's like iron wrapped in velvet.” Alice teased as she wrapped her hand around it and licked her lips as she looked up at me. “Do you want your dirty little bitch to stroke it?”

“Fuck yes.” I nodded. Alice slowly began to stroke it as she moved her hand up and down slowly along the shaft. Having her hand on my dick felt better then anything I could have ever imagined. “Shit.” I groaned under my breath.

“Not to much is it?” lice teased.

“No. You can go faster.”

“If you like.” Alice smiled and began to stroke my dick faster.

“Pull off your shirt.” Alice smiled.

“Okay.” I reached down and pulled my shirt up as I sat up and pulled it off.

“Are you close?” Alice smiled.

“Maybe.” I grunted. It was hard to say for certain.

“Perhaps this will help.” Alice reached down and played with her pussy through her panties as she spread her legs teasing me. Pressing her finger in and making her panties dig into pussy

“Fuck yes.” I whispered. Alice licked her lips and slid her hand inside her panties and played with herself as she stroked my dick. Rubbing both in time. Her pinkie and index finger sticking out either side of her panties as she played with herself.

“Come for me sweetie. Show your naughty little bitch how you come baby.” Alice said in a sultry tone. It didn't take long after that till my dick exploded. Thick ribbons of my sperm shot out reaching as high as my chest. I closed my eyes and grunted under my breath as I felt my toes curl. Even after my dick had stopped firing Alice stroked me slowly milking my dick for every last drop of my cum. “Ops. Seems I made a mess.” Alice giggled as she squeezed out the last of my cum that ran down over her fingers in a thick glob.

“Just a little bit.” I looked down and smiled.

Alice pulled her hand from her panties and ran her finger around the head of my cock where some of my cum was and took it to her mouth and sucked it off her finger. My jaw fell open as she slowly pulled her finger from her mouth and licked her lips. “Not bad. Not what I expected but I could get used to it.” Alice let go of my dick and licked and sucked cum off of her other hand that had been

“I am glad you like it.” I shook my head and reached for the tissues beside my bed .

“Let me help since I mad it..” Alice moved to the side and leaned her head down and ran her tongue up along my stomach slowly as she lap up the thickest trail of cum that ran up to my chest. Then she gave me a quick peck on the the cheek.

“Alice. Ewe.” I wiped my cheek off. I knew she was trying to fuck with me.

“I am surprised you came so much after last night.” Alice bit her tongue as she touched my stomach and began to trace her finger through my cum as she giggled.

“Guess I replenished my supply.” I joked as I wiped off my chest.

“Good to know.” Alice smiled. We talked for a bit before she had to go to church.


I went down to eat and then jumped in the shower real fast then went to the park with the girls to help set things up while the groomsmen handled setting up things on that end. I even got a few pics of everything before hand then headed back home with the girls to get ready myself a little after noon. The bridesmaids had occupied most of the downstairs to get ready. Meanwhile I fought to put on my tie finally getting it after a few tries and watching a video on my phone several times. A light knock came at my door.

“Come in.” I smiled expecting one of the girls or maybe my cousins given it was light. To my surprise it was Britney dressed in her church dress.

“Hey. Look at you all dressed up.” Brit teased as she came in looking around my room.

“Brit. What are you doing here?” I asked.

“Dropping my girl off. She wants me to drive her car back and ride with you since she figured parking would be limited.” Brit shrugged as she walked over and touched my tie straightening it. “Plus I came for the book you promised but forgot to bring.”

“Sorry. Just got busy. I picked out a few for you and sat them on my desk” I pointed to the books on the table. “I was going to bring them over later or send them home with Alice.”

“Thanks.” Brit smiled as she played with her hair and walked over to look at the books. They are ones I had read a few times now when I had first gotten into photography.

“You hear from your guy?”

“He called to apologize last night and this morning. It's fine.” Brit said as she picked one of the books up and began to flip through and then looked up giving me a sly grin. “I enjoyed myself just fine without him.”

“I don't want the details.” I put up my hand and shook my head.

“Suit yourself.” Brit smiled slyly as she flipped through the book. “I got a look at all the pics you took of Alice by the pool. You are really good and they were hot as fuck.”

“Thank you. She show you all of them?”

“Yep. Even the sexy ass one's by the umbrella. That must have been pretty hard on you to take.” Brit coyly licked her lips.

“You take any pics this morning?”

“And he changes the subject as usual.” Brit giggled. “I did. A few of them are maybe a little to see through to send. Though I wouldn't mind your opinion on some I took last night. No more nip slips I promise though they are a bit erotic but I could use your feedback on something.”

“Okay.” I shrugged.

“Here.” Brit dropped the book and set her purse down on my desk to pull out her phone then came over toward me. “This first one is in the set I took on the bed..” Brit bit her lip as she handed me the phone. I took it and looked at the pic to see Brit sitting on the bed with her shirt open and was leaning forward with one hand between her legs. The way her legs were spread apart made it clear she wasn't wearing any underwear in the picture.

“Whoa. There went the panties.” I gave Brit a look as she blushed. I scrolled to the next one to see she had moved her hand and had put her foot in front of her crotch. She wasn't kidding about about being shaved as I could see most of her vulva but the mounds and pussy lips were hidden.

“Told you I shaved it all off.” Brit giggled as she blushed and brushed her hair back behind her ear..

“I didn't need proof.” I smiled. Though was glad she did. She had to had a really small pussy which made sense for her petite size. “I might have painted your toenails to add some color to the shot.”

“Not a bad idea.” Brit smiled. “So? Other then that what do you think?”

“This is pretty good. It's more subtle and artistic then erotic.” I shrugged. Though it was still very erotic and sexy as fuck. The next pic she had let the shirt fall down and was showing her breast and had her arm across them with one in hand and the other in her forearm.

Brit leaned over as she brushed up against me, her small breast rubbing against my arm as I glanced over down her dress at her left tit as she leaned forward. She swiped through several pics of her sitting in the computer chair till she stopped at one were she was naked sitting backwards in the chair with her breast pressed against the back of it. Her legs were spread to either side of the support that held up the back of the chair.

“You got creative with the scenery I see.” I smiled and went to the next pic which was a side view. Her leg up slightly to give a small peek of the pubic area but all the good

“Do you think it is to much. I mean I am not showing anything.” Brit looked up at me as she bit her lip nervously.

Taking a trip soon so may not have as much time to work on this for a week or so. May still post occasionally when I have time but can't promise daily updates.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)