More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Awokado Awokado

And so the story goes...

Chapter 4 - New Challenges

After they safely reached Lily's flat, they landed on the balcony in the living room. As soon as they reached a hard surface to stand on, another quick flash of light enveloped the trio, and after it subdued, they felt the cold bricks' touch with their bare feet. The magic costumes were gone, and with that, they again exposed their naked selves to each other. They quickly used their hands to cover their nudity.

"I hate this…" Lily was the first one to speak her mind, as always, after looking at her friends giving their best to hide their big assets in front.

"At… at least we are at your home, so it's safe, yes?" Amelia said with a weak smile. "No one will see us here…"

"But… so many people saw us there, in the city… they… they filmed us…" Berry, who had the most problems with covering her breasts with just one hand, was on the verge of tearing up. To be exposed in front of such a crowd…

"Let's just get to my room, so we can all dress up and be done with it…" Lily suggested, as the crouched before her backpack and picked it up, while still keeping her hand between her legs. Then, she twisted her hand on her chest and pulled the knob to the balcony's door, opening it.

The trio entered the empty living room, following Lily, who led them to their room. Both Amelia and Berry tried their best not to look down, but despite their best efforts, they caught glimpses of their friends' bare bubbly bottom. Her smooth skin glowed under the soft light coming from the windows, revealing the gentle curve of her cheeks, which were moving alluringly with each of her quick step. When they began walking up the stairs, the view would become so much more amplified, they decided to look at the steps they were taking instead.

As Lily's hand reached for the door's knob to her room, another door opened wide open on the other side of the corridor.

"I-it's my brother, hurry!" With a hastened movement, she hurriedly stepped into her own room before her brother was able to get out of his room, but her friends didn't have such luck.

"L-lily? You came back home?" He asked while scratching his eye, before getting the clear view before him. For a split second, he could Amelia, but she took shelter in Lily's room too quickly from him to get a glimpse at anything. Berry, on the other hand, who was the last one to climb the stairs, became quite a sight before she could conceal herself.

His eyes widened at the sight of a naked girl. Her voluptuous bust drew his attention like a magnet. Her one arm not able to fully hid her voluptuous breasts, perfectly round and jiggly despite her best effort to hold them, as she began her thrilling rush to her friend's room. Berry's flat stomach with narrow waistline, which then widened on her hips, swaying in an alluring manner as she moved, completely bare and clear to ogle. Her curvy bottom completely exposed, if not for her small, girlish hand before her pubic mound, hiding her lady's parts. It was like every boy's horniest dream made into reality, seeing such shapely naked body before his very eyes, although disappearing into his sister's room. He was able to see it just for a couple of seconds, and yet the view instantly made him feel his lower part push against his pants in an arousing matter. The view that he will cherish for a long time.

"That wasn't Lily…" he could only realize after contemplating the stacked view he was lucky to get a sight on. His sister was also quite attractive to the eyes. He couldn't count how many times he looked at her slender figurine after she stepped out of the shower, with water droplets still on her glistening, black hair, with only the towel's wet fabric protecting her doll-like skin from being seen, but at the same clinging to her body in such way, that there was nothing to hide from his lustful eyes. That view, too, often filled his head during his evening fantasies…

"But… why was she naked?" he asked himself, before getting back to his room, ready to get some handiwork.

. . .

"Did… did he see me…?" Berry asked herself, before the door quickly closed after her, when Lily pushed them quickly and turned the lock on them.

"Finally…" Lily gasped in relief, as she felt safe in her own room. Instantly, she took a big, white shirt lying around her chair and put it on her, making it fall on her body, reaching just above her knees, making a fine cover of her nude body.

"Wow, Lily, I didn't know your room would be such a mess…" Amelia said while looking around, seeing all the clothes being thrown around, books clattering on a desk, on which there were three dirty cups, not to even mention a stack of plates. A lot of different underwear on the floor, undid bed…

"S-shut up…" Lily just said, with a slight blush on her face, while scratching her chin with one finger. "I just don't have time to clean it up all the time. "You better take care of yourself. Dress up."

"Oh," Amelia looked down, and only now realized her breasts were out in the open just like that. "Aha~..." she laughed weakly and covered them with her hands. After that, she kneeled and got her clothes out of her backpack.

Berry followed her actions, although without saying a word. After both Amelia and Berry got themselves in their school uniforms and underwear, since Lily seemed to be fine enough with just her shirt, they felt safely dressed.

"That was wonderful! We really saved those people and defeated our first Libido! I can't wait for the next time we fight!"

"Didn't you lose half your costume… and was left with your breast and even some crotch exposed…?" Berry couldn't comprehend Amelia's joy. She really was into all the magical girl stuff, entirely ignoring the fact she was half undressed from their very first fight. Not to even mention all the crowds, and the reporter with the camera… will it mean their entire attire was out in the public…?

"I need some time to make sense of what happened today. Not to even mention, I'm now lagging on some of my studies. I guess we will meet tomorrow at school, alright? For now, I just need some… peace." Lily said goodbye to her friends, with a stern and confident voice, but even Berry could spot that she wasn't exactly all calm about the entire situation they found themselves in today. It was even worse when Lily's brother came to see them leave, with a curious sparkling in his eye, as he let his gaze meet Berry's face.

"Did he actually…?"

Continue chapter from the perspective of...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)