More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Awokado Awokado

And so the story goes...

Chapter 3 - Exposure

After a day full of humiliation at school, the girls thought they will have a rest for the rest of the day, to be able to comprehend what exactly they had to deal with as magical girls, but Shade had something else in mind.

"Now that you had an opportunity to see for yourself what gathering sexual energy will be like, I think it would also be a great chance to give you a chance in combat. While you were participating in your school classes, I searched and found a trace of newly created intelligent Libido, whose power should be enough to be a challenge for you, while at the same time being beatable at your power level."

"What?! Right now, after all of those weird tasks of yours?!" Lily spoke her disagreement as soon as she heard Shade's idea. She was walking, together with Amelia and Berry through a semi busy street in the city, so her sudden outburst did make some people look in their direction. "Khm, khm," she coughed in her hand and steadied her voice when she noticed it, trying to hide her displeasure.

"I think it's a great idea! The sooner we defeat this Libido, the lesser chance of it attacking somebody in the city!" Amelia spoke for herself, in her typical, joyful manner. She already did put her bra on in the school's toilet, after the lessons were finished.

"..." Berry walked with them in silence, still remembering the humiliating moment of showing her own panties to a boy. Willingly! It was such a disaster, especially when she tripped, and exposed her backside, too…

"The sooner, the better," Shade responded, flying above their heads, with an invisible spell in action, making sure no one else, but the trio sees it, speaking with them telepathically. "After today, I have a suspicion that we won't have spare time to get you slowly ready. We have to act soon and get you in shape to fight. Wouldn't you agree after today, Lily?" Shade landed softly on her head.

"Y-yea…" After all, she had to deal with her classmate, Susan, having her naked photo to her with. Shade did say she is probably influenced by another, strong Libido, so it seems there is no other solution. "You are right. No other choice. We have to fight," she added with a lot more confidence after thinking about it for a second. And so, it was decided they would hunt for that Libido Shade detected, as Berry was too compliant to not agree with her friends, but…

"But… the last time we transformed… afterwards all our clothes disappeared, and we ended up… naked," Berry spoke, with an immense blush appearing on her face after reminding of that situation, of not only being naked before her best friends, but also them being completely exposed before her.

"Oh, yeah…" Amelia looked at the ground, flustered after that reminder. For all her anticipation about the magical girls stuff, that was not something she was fond off. After all, nobody would want to end up in the middle of a city naked. What if somebody saw them? Would they get arrested for public exposure? It was humiliating enough to be seen by both of her friends with no clothes on, not to even mention an adult stranger seeing her bare body… she trembled just by the thought of that!

"How can we transform if every time we do it, we lose our clothes?"

"Isn't the answer elementary?" Shade responded. "You just need to undress beforehand."

"Oh, yeah, why didn't we think about that first," Lily countered with obvious sarcasm. "You are not from this planet, so maybe you wouldn't know, but walking around naked is not only illegal by law, but absolutely humiliating for us. If anybody saw us, casually undressing in public, our lives would be over. Especially mine! I'm going to become a doctor, a trustworthy, hard to achieve profession. I can't get caught like that!"

"Then you should make sure not to get caught, Lily. You three should come with a viable solution together, no? Or you alone, since you are supposed to be so smart, is that correct?"

"Supposed to?! You little…" Lily again burst out loud and looked up at the flying raven, ready to catch it, but once more, that made bystanders look at her with curiosity. After realising that, she quickly turned her head down.

"So we will need to… undress, then hide our clothes somewhere safe every time we transform?" Berry realised, and her face quickly was covered with red blush.

"W-we will just have to do it fast and no one will ever notice! Just drop off your underwear, transform, and voilà!" Amelia tried to comfort her friends. She also wasn't really fond of taking off all her clothes in public, but how else would they be able to deal with those Libidos, who threaten their world? It will be a small prize for the opportunity to save the world!

"I just wish those outfits of ours were more… equal. My costume is not really that different from a lingerie set…" Lily disgruntled with an irritated expression.

Berry agreed with her friend silently, but did not want to remind herself about that tight body dress, almost like school swimsuit, leaving no shape of her body to any imagination. The worst part above all was the crotch area. She didn't have an opportunity to look at it closely, but just from the feeling around there, she could tell it probably made her whole lady parts quite visible… and she was scared to confirm it, as for sure, today they will have a more in-depth look at their costumes. From what she remembered, only Amelia had a decent one, but her jiggly feminine qualities were also quite obviously underlined in it. Berry guessed that if the source of their powers is the emotion of embarrassment, it would make sense for them to be quite… revealing and humiliating, but that didn't really help them. They were young girls, so of course they would be hesitant about exposing their bodies…

And so they walk...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)