More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Awokado Awokado

And so they walk...

...until they reach their destination.

"There are plenty of people here, but I'm certain the Libido is somewhere around here. Give me a moment to locate it. You can use this time to find yourself a good spot for your… undressing," Shade told them in one moment, and then flew further into the city centre, leaving them alone.

They were on the main street of the city in the afternoon, just after school, so there were many people around, hanging out, shopping, or just taking walks. To find a seclude place for them was one thing, but also…

"Wouldn't we be… seen like that? In our magical girl's costumes?" Berry asked, looking around with anxiety.

"No way I will show myself wearing that," Lily added.

"Oh, but Shade did tell us that people won't recognize us in them! There is some weird magic, making our faces look a little different from what we normally look like…"

"Too bad it doesn't work on everything else," Lily repealed. "I think it would be the most logical to transform in the toilets, don't you think? We would have to walk some distance in those embarrassing outfits… but I guess we will have to do that no matter what anyway."

"But… if somebody came to the toilet and saw our stuff there, clothes and backpacks, wouldn't they give those to the employees? We would have to get them back from them, and it could lead to more problems."

"I think… Amelia has a point…" Berry agreed meekly with her friend.

"But what other alternative do we have?" Looking around, it felt like a lost cause. Doing it inside building felt like the best option, decreasing the possible viewers by a lot. At the same time, Amelia is right, it's not like they can close their backpacks and clothes somewhere safe, for nobody to find them. And if their stuff was found and given to the employees, that still felt like the best of the outcomes. What if somebody just took their stuff? Lily knew enough about males that she could suspect some of them will get excited about the possibility of taking discarded clothes worn by a girl. But there wouldn't be just clothes there… her student ID, her phone, her underwear… she already will have to deal with Susan in some future, she doesn't need another material for some another loser.

"Maybe our best option would be to undress behind some… bushes? They are thick and long enough, so nobody would see us, if they don't enter the park." Amelia pointed at a small part on the right of them with a small fountain in the middle, built on a small hill, surrounded by some one-meter hedge. If they crouched down, sure, they would be hidden, and it's not like anybody could see through the dense leaves to see that they are, in fact, naked girls, and not some children playing behind them. Also, putting their backpacks and clothes on the ground shouldn't be that visible… maybe even if they hide it behind a tree, or something…

"Yes… that could work… but how will we get them back? We will be sticking out with our stupid costumes, so it's not like we could just return there, undo the transformation and dress peacefully…"

"Maybe Shade could make us invisible later, like he did with himself? Our fight will probably be seen anyway, so us being able to use magic shouldn't be that surprising…"

"Why do you call Shade "him"? He doesn't have a gender. It's not a bird. It's like… alien, genderless."

"Uh? I…" Amelia stuttered. "I think it's just easier like that, don't you agree, Berry? Calling him like a… normal person, instead of an "it", like an item. He is also a big black raven with a deep voice. I can't picture him being a girl, if he did have a gender!"

"I… I guess…" Berry agreed, although the topic of naming Shade "him" or "it" wasn't exactly on her mind right now. They are about to strip naked, hidden just by a bush, and then reveal themselves in such outfits… that tight dress… she felt like fainting just by thinking about it.

"That stupid bird doesn't deserve to be called "him"", Lily said. "If not for it, I would be on my way home, and not about to become some kind of pervert, who undresses publicly… who gets threatened with… oh." She quickly closed her mouth, before saying too much.

"Oh, are you talking about those tasks?" Amelia misunderstood her. "Yea, it was terrible…" She blushed, reminding herself of her fall after being to not wear a bra for her gym lessons. That boy on the other side of the net, he for sure saw everything… "Not wearing a bra! Horrible! I hope I never get something even remotely humiliating! What about you, Berry, Lily? Did you have to go to school without panties or something?"

"N-no way!" Berry quickly responded, blushing even more than Amelia. "I-I didn't do anything like that!"

"Oh, but you are blushing so hard. Was it something even worse?"

"I-I…I-I don't want to talk about it!" she responded with a fidgeting voice, and looked at the ground with a timid expression.

"I also don't think I will share what I had to do." Lily hid the truth, and planned to do it for even longer. Nobody needs to know about her blackmailing little classmate…

"Oh! But it's so not fair! I just told you what I had to do myself!" Amelia stomped her foot on the ground repeatedly, like a child having a tantrum.

"Don't be a child, Amelia, you…" Lily began to calm her down, but they were interrupted by Shade's return.

"I found it. It has already taken a form, and is slowly walking in this direction, disgusted as a male human. You will need to catch it before it goes away."

"Male human? Then, how are we supposed to distinguish it from other people?"

"I will help you dispel his illusion, but only after you transform. Do you have a plan already? You should put it in motion, fast."

All three of them felt a little weak on their knees when the moment came. They will have to do it. Strip naked. It was a lot worse than just doing some naughty tasks at school. They had to go all the way.

"We… we will do it! Come on, let's go!" Amelia spoke first, and was also the first to run in the small park's direction, quickly disappearing behind that huge hedge they were talking about. She was eager to complete her first official magical girl fight, and was thinking only about that.

"For God's sake…" Lily shortly followed, with clenched fist, not very convinced by their hiding spot.

". . ." Without a word, Berry followed her friends, while feeling creeps slowly covering her entire body.

With three of them behind the hedge, they stood there uncertain about their next move. Looking at the park, there were a couple of people walking by, and some older couple sitting on a bench, but no one paid any attention to them right now. How will they react when they walkout, with fancy, colourful dresses, sparkling with magic, is another thing.

"..." They looked at each other with doubtful looks, not a single one of them showing any willingness to start taking off their clothes. Not even Lily, who still saw glimpses of her "magical outfit" in her mind. Exposed bottom, barely covered breasts… why did she have to get such an embarrassing outfit out of all of them? She didn't want to point fingers, but surely Amelia, the one who was the most excited about this magical girls stuff, wouldn't mind wearing something like that, or at least, would think it's a small price for that lifetime opportunity. If only…

"L-let's just get it done quickly…" Amelia was the first of the three who began to undress. She unbuttoned her school blouse and put it inside her backpack. After that, she took off her shoes, then socks, making her small feet in direct contact with the grass.

Berry hid her eyes with her hands, as she got a sight of her friend's bra.

"A-a-amelia! M-maybe you should t-turn around or we s-should…"

"Y-you should start undressing, too! The faster we do it, the better. If we take off our clothes at the same time, we won't need to wait for one another, yes? Just… just take them all off!" Amelia said with a little fidgeting voice, with a huge blush on her face. She already took off all of her school's uniform. The only clothes left were her cute, girlish underwear…

"This is a nightmare," Lily stated, as she herself began to slowly unbutton her shirt, exposing her cleavage.

Amelia stood in place, watching her blushing friends. Lily's movements were sharp and fast, not even bothered with concealing her beautiful figurine. Despite her chest petiteness, there was something very alluring about her entire body. She was like a doll with perfectly smooth, delicate, pale skin, contrasting with her adult looking, black underwear.

Berry, on the other hand, turned with her back to them, too embarrassed to show them her voluptuous boobs. Instead, she decided it was better to show them her shapely peach bottom, which was by no mean any less attractive as her front.

Amelia shook her head. She shouldn't be looking at her friends like… that.

Next, when she saw Lily take her hands behind her, to undo her bra's strap, Amelia did the same. Berry quickly followed, despite not looking at her friends, with trembling hands.

"Uff… ufff…" The entire trio breathed deeply, as they felt their bra's grips loosen. With one, coordinated move, they took them off, exposing their bare breasts to the outside's world.

"Ahh…~" Berry squealed, as she felt a small gust of wind caress her sensitive nipples, making her shudder in place. After that, came their underwear…

"I hate this day…" Lily mumbled under her nose as she grabbed the waist of her black panties with both of her hands. Looking down, she saw her small breasts out in the open…

She rose her head to look at the others. Even if Berry tried to hide her front by standing with her bare back to them, Lily still could catch a glimpse of her side boob, ending with a small, pink aureole with an even pinkier, hard nipple…

Amelia's were clear to see for Lily. With her size not as big as Berry's, but still overtaking Lily's size by a mile.

"Not wearing a bra to school, huh?" she reminded herself of Amelia's task. She wondered how obvious it was for her classmates, seeing them jiggle around even more than usual, or how did she even change her clothes during gym classes…

As Lily was wondering about her hyperactive friend's day, she saw her sudden movement, pulling her pink panties down. For just a second, Lily could see Amelia's bare pussy, before averting her eyes.

"Here we go, then…"

As she saw her own undergarments hit the ground, she felt a cold touch outside's air with her crotch. Her mound, completely visible to her friends, or anyone else, if they were to look in this direction… three, completely naked school girls…

...with only one word in their mind...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)