More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Kironato-Sensei Kironato-Sensei

What's next?

Chapter 3: Strawberry cake

As all four of them walked down to the cafeteria Akko the whole time walked right besides Diana and Hanna and Barbara noticed it but not really thought something bad or good in it. After a bit of slow walking they reached the stairs from there on was it only 2 floors to the cafeteria.

As they reached the stairs Akko smelled something so delicious she immediently sprinted of to the bottom floor. The 3 witches yelled in union ,, AKKO STOOP!'', but it seemed like she heard it too late as a loud thump halled trough the whole building.

The three witches sprinted down to see what happend. When they reached the place where the thump came from they saw Akko drenched with water from on of the cleaning crews buckets. Luckily for her it was the clean bucket.''first day and already making trouble'', Diana thought to herself.,, I am so sorry that I spilled your water but you can have it back'' Akko said with a lot of remorse in her voice. With one swing of her wnd she pulled all the water out of her clothes an carpet and transferd it all back in the bucket.,, No I am sorry that I haven't watched out.'' ,, We are too sorry for that our roomate spilled all of your water but luckily it is all back in the bucket.''

The girls went then of to the cafeteria . When they reached it it was already filled up with many witches. they walked over to the line to get some food. (All demons can eat normal food so it is hard to tell which are the demons and which are witches). When they got finally to the front Akko finally saw what was smelling so good it was some nice Strawberry cake with a little bit of whipped cream.

This concludes the third chapter. I am very sorry that the last part was dropped 1 month ago and I haven't carried on with the story i hope you enjoied this chapter. Iknow my english is not the best. But aside from that I wish you all a nice and happy day:)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)