More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by Kironato-Sensei Kironato-Sensei

What's next?

Chapter 4: Be my girlfriend

While eating in the cafeteria Diana looked the whole time around to nobody get suspicous of Akko. But while doing she self looked suspicous. Until:,, Diana is everything okay with you'', got whisperd in her ear by Akko. A loud :,, Eeeek'' halled trough the big room. Now the whole cafeteria looked over to her and she became red like a big tomato. After 5 seconds or so everybody proceded like nothing happend. ,,Why did you whisper in my ear like that Akko!?'',,Sorry but I didn't wanted to be so loud.'',, Well that went really well'', Diana said with a still red face.A loud gong halled trough the whole school,, Class begins in 10 Minutes repeat class begins 10 Minutes.''

After the announcement everybody slowly but their empty plates on a big table with a lift to a dishwasher. Everybody grabbed their stuff from under the table to head to class. But clumsy as Akko is forgot her's in her room .,, Diana I forgot my bag in our room and I can't remember which one it was. Please can you go up with me to grab it please.'', she said these words in a tone where Diana could not refuse the offer .,, Fine I guess i can go up with you again to grab you'r stuff.Hanna and Barbara can you plese tell the teacher that we could be late to class.'' As they both rushed of Barbara yelled from the back: ,,We got you'r back!''As they reached their room they had still 7 minutes left so I should be enough time?

When Diana opened the door she already saw Akko's bag. As she rushed over to her bag Akko closed the door .,, Akko what are you doing we have to get to class.'' Diana said with a little bit of fear in her voice because Akko was still a demon .,, You didn't answer my question before we got down for eating.So do you want to be my girlfriend if so I will do everything you order me to.'',, We don't have time for these plays now Akko we have to get to class now!'',,I won't let you out until you give me an answer.'' Akko replied with a lot of patience. But before Diana could give an answer Akko rushed over to her to give her a kiss on the cheek .

,, Yes I want to be you girlfriend .''

Diana kissed her back with a lot of love :,, We still have to go back to class.'' Akko reached her hand out to her so they both got to class with Akko's bag in one hand and also hand in hand. Their first class would be magic potions.

This concludes the fourth chapter. Man if love would be so easy to get in real life. But I hope you all enjoid it reading as much as I am writing it. And as always I wish you a happy day or night whenever you read it.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)