More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ben18927e Ben18927e

What's next?

Chapter 2

As I step out of the house you are greeted with a cold, chilly wind, which is usually associated with a late August morning. I look down and check my phone, seeing that it only just turned 7.30, meaning that there is plenty of time to get to school, which doesn't start till 9.

I eventually push open the schools door, stepping in side, noticing that it is empty, as it is usually at this time. I walk to one of the long tables and take a seat, feeling my ears and nose sting a bit from being out in the cold for a while, noticing that both are pink as i walk by the window.

Once ive sat down i pick up my bag and take out some biology homework that i still need to do, left over from last night. I look over it, noticing the diagrams i have in my jotter, marking the differences in size between the male and female penis, the later one always bigger. About a couple minutes into starting the homework i feel the table move a bit and someone else sitting down across from me. I look up to see that the person across from me was Niamh Thomas.

Niamh is one of the popular girls in school, and one of the hottest ones at that. She has long straight blonde hair, filled with highlights, green/grey eyes, tanned skin, athletic figure, small perky breasts from what you can see when you glance at her chest, and a nice round shapely ass. You don't know if she even likes you or anything but the fact she's sitting here is a promising factor, that and you have seen a bulge or two when you see her looking at your ass in history.

"Hey Ben" she say, smiling at me as she says that. I look up and smile back, surprised that she was talking to me. "Oh hey Niamh" i reply with a smile of my own. My eyes travel over what she is wearing, with the girls uniform being a white shirt, black work trousers that hug their figure, silver/grey tie and a black jumper.

A small blush appears on my face as i see a small bulge at her crotch area, smiling a bit as i see how big and thick the outline of it. "Enjoying the view down there Ben?" She asks, a playful smile appears on her face as she notices me staring at her bulge. "Uh....ahh....." i stammer out, trying to formulate a response but nothing coming out. I hear Niamh giggle as she looks at me, my face blushing red.

"So do you?" She asks again, smiling at my face as she looks at me, waiting for my response. I blush even more as i look down at it then back up at her. "Eh...."

Do you like the bulge?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)