More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ben18927e Ben18927e

Do you like the bulge?

Yeah

"Eh....yeah" i respond, my face bright red as i say it, my eyes looking away briefly as i do. "Good" she says, smiling and laughing a bit at my face. My eyes widen a bit as i hear her words, happy a bit that she doesn't get freaked out that i said yes.

"I mean fairs fair, I've been look at your tight little ass for a while now" she whispers to me, causing my heartbeat to stop for a bit as she smiles at me. "You have?" I ask, my voice higher than usual due to the situation. I notice her bulge growing bigger as we speak, indicating that her cock is hardening. "Yeah, i mean who hasn't, it looks amazing" she replies, winking at you as she speaks.

I smile a bit and put my head back into my homework, knowing that i need to finish this. My face is still bright red as i try to continue with it. "Oh would you look at that, I'm all hard now" i hear her say as she looks down at her crotch. "Yeah, it looks like it" i say, my eyes darting from her crotch and back, not looking at her in the face.

"So you gonna help me get rid of it?" I hear her ask. My eyes almost pop out of my skull as she says that. "W...what?" I ask, not believing that i heard her right as i look up at her. "Well you did sort of cause this with all the looks and talking, and...your ass of course" she says with an innocent smile on her face. I feel my face heat up as i look about, still only us in the hall. "Well what could i do to help?" I suggest, wondering what she has in mind. "Hmmm you could always give me a quick BJ" she says, making a bj symbol with her mouth and hand.

My mouth agape as i watch her do that, stuttering my answer as i think about it. "But i need to do this homework" i argue, knowing that my teacher would be annoyed if i don't complete it. "And? It'll be fun if you do it Ben" she says, smiling as she stands up in front of me. "So, what will you help me?"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)