More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

What's next?

Chapter 2

Guinevere’s Story

Arthur, the bane of my life. If it wasn’t for the castle, his riches, and the fact he is easier to walk over than a bearskin rug, I’d have run over the draw bridge long ago. He moans, complains, and whines like a cat stuck in the rain. His days are spent moping around the royal quarters looking like someone has just slaughtered his dog. Argh! Just thinking about him makes me want to jump into the moat.

It’s not just Arthur, it’s England.... Why did I choose a man who lives in a land where it rains more than a drunk man pisses. Let me answer that, I didn’t. My Pops married me off as a gesture to Arthur’s old man who had saved his arse in some ancient battle... If only he knew what he was going to put me through.

Anyway, back to the story. Now that Arthur and the rest were smashed, I wanted an early night. I leaned forward and pressed my lips on Arthur’s cheek. “I’m off to bed, Love.”

“Want me to join you?”

“No, you enjoy yourself with your friends.”

“That’s why I love you.”

“Promise me one thing, though. Be back before midnight.” I don’t need to tell you that I wasn’t being sincere, I could sleep more than fine without him. I’m merely playing the caring wife.

“Of course.”

“Good”

Walking up the spiral staircase my head was filled with thoughts of Lancelot. Now, he is what I call a man, a warrior, a real knight in shining armour. He takes shit from no one, and gives it by the spade full. His toned muscles, chiselled chest and smooth looks get me flowing like a tap. In fact, just talking about lovely Lance made me want to stop and finger myself right here on the cold stone steps.

Now there is a thought.

I hitched my dress and sat down on steps under the flickering light of the flaming wall touch. Spreading my legs I touched myself. The fact someone had stolen my panties actually worked in my favour. I closed my eyes and rested my head against the damp stonewall. My first and third finger spread my outer lips, while my second finger rubbed against my doorbell. I was ringing it like a determined Jehovah’s witness.

My breathing gathered pace and my free hand groped my left breast. In my thoughts Lancelot was working me over as if I was a backstreet whore. He pulled at my hair, and whispered his devilish intentions.

In between moaning and groaning, I called out his name while I continued to flick my naughty bean. I could smell him, taste his skin, feel his every touch. My heart raced and pumped lust through my veins, causing my finger to turn my clit into dust. I then plunged my finger deep, imagining Lancelot had just speared me.

My focus was on my orgasm, and not the steps of the oncoming Merlin.

“Oh, hello.”

I didn’t know what to do, but I knew I had to come up with something quick. “I tripped and fell.” I winced as I pulled my finger out of my pussy. “I fell on to my fingers which got stuck in my vagina... Oh the perils of not wearing underwear.”

“Lancelot?”

I hung my head. “Yes.”

“What a man.”

“Quite.”

“If you want, I could pretend to be Lance?”

“No, you’re OK, Merlin.” I climbed to my feet, and wiped my fingers dry on my dress. “Thanks for the offer.”

as usual, Merlin swayed liked a boat in a storm. His smile was more of a leer. “What are friends for, Guin, if you can’t offer your services?”

“Goodnight, Merlin.”

“Want me to tuck you in?”

“No... Just to fuck off. That will do.” Tired of dealing with the drunk, I continued to climb the steps to my bedroom.

“To think what you could do with that dirty mouth of yours... No wonder Arthur loves you so much.”

“I’m not in the mood to deal with you, Merlin. Just go and have your piss, and leave me alone.”

“Sorry, I’m just a lonely old man.”

I opened the bedroom door. “Night, Merlin.”

“Just a hug?”

“Goodnight.”I slammed the door shut in Merlin’s wrinkly face.

Ready for bed, I got under the mink sheets and rested my head on my goose feather pillow. Denied the orgasm, I thought about finishing myself off. Of course I could wait for Arthur, and jump on him when he comes back. But I doubt he would be up to much after a night on the ale.

I gave a sigh as my thoughts turned to a life destined to be unfulfilled. That may sound harsh, seeing as I am a queen. Also, it’s not that I want to be married to Lancelot. To be honest, I think we would be a disaster, two strong personalities don’t make a good pair. We would argue nonstop, it’s better being married to Arthur the doormat.

Truth be told, I just want to shag Lancelot from sunset to sunrise. He can sod off after that, although it would be nice to be in his strong arms after sex. It would be a change to having a beer belly pushing against the small of my back.

A knock at the door brought me from my thoughts. “Arty, just come in, it’s unlocked.”

“Guin, it’s me, Lance.”

My heart fluttered. I threw the bed sheets back and opened my legs. “I’ve been waiting…”

“Sorry, it’s my fault. Arthur did tell me you wanted him back for twelve.”

“You’ve got him with you..?”

“Yes. He’s drunker than a midget doing backstroke in a keg of ale.”

I punched the mattress. “Crap.’’

“You decent?”

Letting out a sigh, I pulled the bed sheet back up to my neck. “Yes.”

“Right, I’m coming in.”

I watched as Lancelot kicked the door open. He had Arthur draped over his shoulder like a wounded knight. Climbing from the bed, I helped Lancelot drag Arthur to the bed “Thanks, Lance, you’re a good friend.”

“Arty’s no problem at all. If he wasn’t married I’ld fuck him.”

“Excuse me?”

Lancelot seemed flustered. “It’s military term, ma’am. It simply means fuck him up... You know, beat him... for not being marred.”

“Good, I thought you was a pillow biter for a second.” I let the strap of my nightgown slip off my shoulder, exposing my breast down to its standing stone of a nipple “Oh, look what’s just popped out to say hello.”

“I do believe you’re flirting with me, Mrs Pendragon.”

“Flirting, begging, gagging for it, call it what you want. But for God’s sake just take me now.”

Lancelot’s strong hands grabbed my shoulders. I trembled like a newborn lamb. In fact I felt the first orgasmic rush from a man’s touch in nearly a decade. His eyes peered into my soul, and robbed me of my darkest secrets. “I would scuttle you all the way to Avalon and back. But Arthur is my friend, my eternal brother in arms.”

“But he’s sleeping like a baby. Come on, if you’re scared of waking him you can gag me if you want.”

“Guinevere, I am to live my life alone. Never to know what it feels like to be touched by the sweet hands of love. “

“Your words make my heart swell, Lance. Please, treat me like one of your girls.”

“It’s not girls I seek, Guin.”

“You... You like men?” I watched through the darkness as Lancelot nodded. “Don’t worry, you can fuck me in my arse.”

“No, you’ve clearly been drinking. Now go to bed.”

“But so have you... we can call it a one night stand. I promise not to bother you again.”

“Goodnight, my sweetness.”

I watched in horror while Lance walked out of the room. As the door clicked shut, I felt embarrassed... and abandoned.

I hung my head while sitting on the edge of the marital bed. Tears trickled down my cheeks. My whimpers were drowned out by Arthur’s drunken snores. Embarrassed and feeling rejected, I felt finished. I could not bear this heart of sadness. Consumed by darkness, I did not care to see the light of day.

In silence I climbed from the bed. The cold stone tiles chilled my feet as I walked to the window. I pulled back the heavy tapestry and looked out onto the battlements. Resting my hands on the ledge, I pulled myself up onto the ledge. Suddenly I heard footsteps from behind the bedroom door. Maybe it was a reprieve from my despair. I whispered, “Who’s that?”

“Guin? You still up?”

In an instant the sadness lifted. “Lance?”

“Want to be treated like a rent boy?”

“Oh, yes.”

I climbed down from the window and tip toed across the bedroom. Wearing a smile, I opened the bedroom door and stepped out into the arms of Lance. “You came back to save me, Lance.”

“I’m going to do more than just save you.”

Hand in hand, Lance led me to his bedroom, and closed the door behind us. The shadowy room was lit by a small candelabrum. Everything was just how I dreamt, I was about to make love to a real man.

Lance’s broad tongue moved tentatively into my mouth. He nibbled my lip, which excited me and caused my nipples to stiffen. I felt my clit swell and I whimpered and moaned while his hands groped my bottom cheeks from under my robe. I shuddered as his finger brushed over my anus. “Oi, cheeky.” I reached for Lance who retreated.

“Sorry... it’s a habit of mine.”

“Don’t be silly. Do what you want.” We continued to act like randy youngsters. In between our groans of passion we chuckled and laughed.

Going for goal, I grabbed his pulsating cock through his trousers. Feeling his dick throbbing in my hand made me smile deep from within. “You want me, don’t you?”

Lance grabbed both my wrists and pushed me hard against the door, then his lips on mine. I struggled to breath, and pushed him back to gasp for air. Panting like a sprinting deer, I felt energized like never before... I felt reborn.

The knowledge that I could make Lance as crazy as he made me, justified the betrayal of Arthur. Lance’s tender lips were massaging my ear, his harsh breathing driving me towards a premature orgasm. Feeling his stiff cock rubbing against stomach gave me a preview of what was to come.

Lance let go of me, and stepped back. He reached forward and pulled at the belt of my night robe, letting it fall open and exposed my naked flesh. “Get on your knees, bitch.”

“That’s no way to talk to a queen.”

Lance placed a heavy hand on my shoulder and pushed me to my knees. He then pushed the robe from my shoulder and let it slip to the floor. “Role playing, Guin. Catch up.”

“Oh yes, sorry.” I arched my head back I gazed up at the face of my dreams. I smiled as he unbuckled his belt.

“Take them off.”

I wasn’t used to being told what to do. But the novelty excited me. I unbutton his trousers and pulled them down his legs. Lancelot was definitely gay because he had shaven legs. They were smooth and shiny, like a bald man’s head. But that was the least of my worries as he possessed the cock, of all cocks. It hung right in front of my face, bobbing up and down as the blood travelled its trunk. The thing was a table leg. So when he smacked me in face with it, I felt that I had lost a tooth. Holding my cheek I slapped his naked thigh. “Hey, fuck off, hitting me with that thing.”

“I think you’re going to take a bit of breaking in, that’s all. So I’m just getting it hard.”

“Yeah, but, getting yourself hard nearly gave me a black eye. You may as well clobber me with a rolling pin.”

“Right, if you’re not into happy slapping, you’ll have to suck it then.”

“No need to ask twice, Lance.” I smiled while I held it in my hands. But a rather worrying thought then popped into my head. “You have washed this since the last time you fucked a guy in the backside, right?”

“I washed it just before I came back for you.”

“Phew, that’s a relief, because I’m starving.” I stuck out my tongue and licked the one eyed monster. From the raw taste I guessed Lancelot was lying about washing it. But it was too late, I was hooked. You see, when a girl loves a man, it doesn’t matter if he was a little lax on the hygiene, I couldn’t care less.

While I went about licking the swollen end, I thought about the difference in cocks. But there was just no comparing Lancelot with Arthur. It’s like chipolatas versus footlongs. So I massaged his cock with my hand as I began cleaning him with my tongue. The fact Lancelot groaned while he stroked my hair urged me on.

“Take me whole, slag.”

All too eager to please my master, I filled my mouth with warm, throbbing cock.

“Further.”

It was a struggle as I impaled myself on his stake. I closed my eyes under the strain of my stretching mouth, and slurped like a blocked plughole.

Lancelot pulled my hair. “Keep looking at me while you suck”

Despite the struggle to take Lancelot, I opened my eyes. My gaze was now fixed on his angelic face. He started to drive himself forward, causing me to and retch. Tears streamed from my glazed eyes before trickling down my cheeks. But I dared not break eye contact from my man.

Lance bent his knees a little so he could reach down and have a feel of my tits. But he clearly wasn’t a breast man, because after a moment of twiddling my nipples he once again stood straight. Shame.

“Don’t forget my balls.”

Lancelot was becoming a tad demanding for my liking. Yet I leaned my head back, but Lance pushed me back down onto his shaft.

“I never said stop sucking. Use your hands.”

I reached up and weighed his fleshy acorns in my hand, they felt soft like balls of bread dough. Suddenly Lance threw me off his cock. Saliva shot all over the place.

“Actually, sod the balls, get on the bed.”

“What?”

“I said get on bed, are you deaf..?” Lance climbed to the bed and lay on his back. “Continue with your sucking, while you straddle my face, I’m going to clean you like a gynaecologist.”

“What’s one of them?”

“Something Merlin told me once... Some lucky bastard in the future who gets paid to play with naughty bits all day. All legal too, apparently.”

I couldn’t hide my smile as I straddled Lance’s face. With a mouthful of cock, I winced as he slapped my arse. The stinging pain made me play with the thought of giving a tiny bite. But he then began covering my arse with soothing kisses.

Lance then grabbed my hips and began rubbing his face against my pussy. Feeling a little self conscious I tried to raise my pelvis, but he pulled me back down. Intoxicated with lust, I paused from the sucking to enjoy the sensation of his tongue licking my inner thigh. “That’s wonderful, Lance.” I then begin to quiver as his tongue began to circle my pussy. My head lunged forward from a slap of his hand.

“Keep sucking, Slut.”

I did as I was told, and soon was gorging myself on Lance’s saliva covered cock. Although I wanted nothing more than to concentrate on my own enjoyment, I wanted to show him how good a lover I could be.

Suddenly I felt a short pain inside my bottom. Feeling immense discomfort I screeched and raised my head from his cock. But Lance’s hand brought my back down on his dick, and kept me there. As his licking of my pussy continued, I guessed it must have been his finger fucking my arse. My sphincter pulsed around his knuckles, doing its best not to let go. All I could do was take it.

Suddenly Lance’s two hands shoved me on my arse, and I was thrown from his cock on to the mattress. Face down on the bed, I cringed as Lance spat on my backside, obviously prepping me for anal. “Spitting is a dirty habit.”

“You think that’s dirty, just wait and see what I have in store for you.”

“What’s wrong with my vagina?”

“It’s not your arse.”

Lance climbed on top of me and pushed his wet cock up and down my arse crack. I shuddered every time I felt his knob passed over my small tiny buttonhole.

My heart stopped beating at feeling his bulbous dick poised at the arsehole. Lance then tentatively pushed forward. Gritting my teeth I did my best not to scream as I knew Arthur lay sleeping in the next room. Pushing my face into a pillow, I let out a subdued scream. I dug my fingernails into the mattress as I succumbed to his dominant cock.

My body was frozen by the intense pain. I began to regret my decision as I felt him sink deeper inside. My pain threshold was broken and I repeatedly began to slap my hand on the bed as a sign of my discomfort. Yet pride would not allow me call for him to stop.

Lance was obviously having a whale of a time while he punished me from behind. I didn’t think there would be anything left of me after being split in two by Lance. The slaps of our colliding bodies increased as the pace quickened.

Wrapping me in his arms with his cock still buried deep in my pooper, Lance rolled us both on to our side. Using his arm he drew my legs up while spooning behind me. I then yelped as he gained maximum penetration. He hung on to my tits like a new born while smashing my innards with his cock. Living in fear for my life, I felt I risked puncturing a lung if he sunk any deeper. My tear strewn face cried out. “Lance, I can’t take anymore.”

Lance then jolted and groaned. That’s when I felt the warmth of his love. My insides were soothed by a rush of hot tacky cum.

I felt ruined.

Does Guinevere regret her actions? Will Arthur find out?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)