More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Volkodlac Volkodlac

Story

Chapter 1

- Upload Complete -

** What? **

- Stats Reset -

- Perk Added -

- Stats Reviewer: Grants user view of stats windows -

** Who, who are you? Where am I? **

- Universal Parameters Reconfigured -

- New Run Initiated -

** WHAT IS GOI **

Aang opens his eyes, a beautiful caramel skinned goddess stands over him. Then a screen pops up over her head.

——————Katara——————

Age: 21

Height: 5’5”

Bust: B

Affinity: 0

Bending: Water

Skills: 1

  • Healer: D

Martial Arts: D

  • (Passive; Reactive)

———————————————

???: “Is he dead?”

Aang heard another voice of silk ask as another beautiful woman’s face pops in behind the first one. And again a screen comes into existence over her head.

——————Sukka——————

Age: 23

Height: 5’7”

Bust: D

Affinity: 0

Bending: None

Skills: 1

  • Boomerang: D

Martial Arts: D

  • (Aggressive; Proactive)

———————————————

Katara: “No Sukka, he’s not dead. He’s breathing and he just opened his eyes.”

Aang: ** Oh shit! That’s Katara! And…A female Sokka? I’m in Avatar! I’M AANG! **

As Aang thinks that to himself yet another screen pops up directly in front of his face.

————————————Aang————————————

Age: 19

Height: 6’0”

Size: 12”

Bending: Air

Skills: 1

  • Animal Tamer: C

Martial Arts: B+

  • (Passive; Reactive)

Perks: 1

  • Stats Reviewer

——————————————————————————–

Sukka: “You sure he’s not brain dead? He’s just sitting there not doing anything.”

Katara: “Let’s seal you in an iceberg for who knows how long and see how fast you recover.”

Sukka: “I probably wouldn’t. I’d probably be dead. Like this guy.”

Katara: “HE’S NOT-”

Aang: “What a wake up call. Two beautiful ladies and they’re fighting over me? I don't know what to say.”

Sukka: “OH SHIT!!! He’s not dead!”

Katara: “Oh my god! Are you ok?”

Aang: “I feel ok. How do I look?”

Aang gives Katara his most charming smile. She blushes.

——————Katara——————

Affinity + 1

Affinity: 1

———————————————

Katara: “Well you LOOK fine. But we should definitely get you back to our village for a proper check. Just to be safe.”

Aang: “Cool. We can ride Appa.”

Sukka: “Who-pa?”

Aang: “No, Appa. My flying sky bison.”

Aang runs back over the wall of the iceberg to find Appa starting to wake up from his century-long slumber. He grabs the lead strap attached to the reigns and uses it to guide Appa out into the flat open section of the iceberg.

Sukka: “That thing can fly. Yeah and so can Katara.”

Katara: “Sukka, get on or freeze.”

Katara shouts matter of factly as she’s already climbing on top of Appa with Aang’s help. Sukka looks like she’s about to argue but it dies in her mouth as she admits defeat and climbs up Appa.

Aang: ** Oh wait. Appa is still too ice lagged to fly. Well he can still swim at least. **

Appa takes a running start to his jump. Aang holds on tight as he prepares for the belly flop. Only instead he feels Appa continue to climb up. He opens his eyes to see Appa soaring up higher and higher into the sky.

Aang: ** He’s actually flying. Ok, so this is definitely not a one to one timeline. **

Katara: “Oh my god he’s flying. Don’t suppose that means I can fly too huh Sukka?”

Katara looks back at Sukka with a smirk. Sukka just looks out over the water grumpy

Aang: “Well I don’t think I can teach you how to fly, but I could show you how to fly Appa.”

Aang offers to show Katara how to fly Appa. She climbs up onto Appa’s shoulders with him and Aang positions her between his legs and guides her hands to hold onto the reins tight. She ends up sliding back into Aang’s crotch.

Aang really hopes she doesn’t feel his growing erection.

——————Katara——————

Affinity + 2

Affinity: 3

———————————————

It’s not confirmation so Aang still thinks it best to slide back off of Appa’s shoulders and climbs back into the saddle on Appa’s back with Sukka.

Aang, still looking back at Katara, doesn't notice Sukka staring at his huge boner in his loose monk pants. Until a screen popped up.

——————Sukka——————

Affinity + 1

Affinity: 1

———————————————

Aang turned to Sukka to see her smirking at him. Her eyes rose up to meet his. She gives him a wink, looks past him to make sure Katara is distracted, then pulls her coat to the side to show off one of her D cup breasts, nipple hard as ice from the cold air.

Aang’s boner reaches full mast. Sukka giggles and starts to mime blowing a cock. She uses two hands to emphasize how huge his dick is.

Aang: ** I guess Sokka was a bit of a horndog, it would stand to reason that Sukka would be too. And she’s pretty hot too. **

Aang grabs his cock through his pants and starts rubbing himself.

——————Sukka——————

Affinity + 1

Affinity: 2

———————————————

There is a twinkle in Sukka’s eye as Aang joins in. She stops mining blowing a cock and sends one hand down her pants while the other goes back to her exposed breast and starts playing with it. Aang pulls his pants down to free / show off his 12 inch cock.

——————Sukka——————

Affinity + 2

Affinity: 4

———————————————

Katara: “How am I doing Aang?”

Aang and Sukka quickly cover themselves again, though Katara didn’t see anything because Sukka is out of sight by the saddle, and Aang has his back to her.

Aang: “Smooth as the breeze Katara. You’ve got a feather’s touch.”

Katara: “Ha. Thanks Aang, but, uh, I’ve actually been trying to get him to pull to the left for the last two minutes.”

Aang: “Oh, I’ll come up and help.”

Aang shifts his suddenly lowering boner down his pants leg and helps guide Appa to the southern water tribe village. Katara and Sukka tell Aang all about their village, and how their mother was kidnaped and sent to a special water bender prison on a volcanic fire nation island.

TIMESKIP 30 MINUTES

As they get closer to the village Aang notices just how big the village is. It has dozens of homes, and while many were simple quick igloos, most were actual buildings, and several more were being built.

Aang: ** Well that is almost a proper town. They actually have proper homes rather than just a clustering of small tents. Wait a minute! A less depressing setting, an all 18+ main cast, characters being way more sexual, and only one male main character! This is a harem isekai! YES!!!!! **

Appa lands, surprising all the villagers, mostly women and children. A silver haired, bombshell of a woman, who didn’t look a day over 40, walked forward to meet Sukka and Katara.

——————Kanna——————

Age: 68

Height: 5’4”

Bust: DD

Affinity: 0

Bending: Water

Skills: 1

  • Healer: C

Martial Arts: E

Perks: 1

  • Post Nut Clarity

———————————————

Aang: ** 68!?!? How? And what the hell is Post Nut Clarity? **

- Post Nut Clarity: Shares Chi between two lovers at climax to grant a temporary boost to all skills and Martial Arts -

Aang: ** Well that would be one hell of a useful perk to have. **

- The Avatar can learn perks from others after reaching Affinity: 20 -

Aang: ** Oh yeah. This is definitely an ecchi harem story. **

Katara & Sukka: “Gran Gran.”

Katara: “This is Aang, we found him frozen in the ice. He seems fine but I was hoping you could check him over to make sure everything really is ok.”

Kanna: “Of course dear. Come now young man. Let’s make sure everything is all ok.”

Aang follows Kanna to the igloo with the special healing waters. All the women and kids of the village came out to see what all the commotion was about. Plenty of the older women looked Aang up and down, checking him out. He gives a beaming smile, a couple waves and even a few winks. He saw many screens with various names indicating a small increase in affinity to many women. But no other skills or Perks. Seems only Katara, Sukka, and Kanna have any actual skills in this village.

Eventually Aang and Kanna reached the healing waters. It’s the largest building in the village, and even designed to be oval and domed like an igloo. It’s empty inside, seeing as Kanna is the only remaining fully trained healer. Kanna closes the heavy drapes over the door for privacy and positions you in front of the pool.

Kanna: “Now strip.”

She said with complete authority.

Aang: ** Hell yes! I might get 20 Affinity before the day is done! **

In one swift motion Aang not only pulled off his monk garb, but also his underwear. Aang is left standing there in front of her, a semi erection starting to form as she just looks his body up and down.

——————Kanna——————

Affinity + 5

Affinity: 5

———————————————

Aang: ** Oh this is definitely going to happen. **

Aang: “Feeling a little self conscious being the only naked one.”

Kanna smirks up at you.

Kanna: “Well I only meant down to your skivvies.”

Your cock twitched at her teasing, getting up to half mast.

Kanna: “But full skin contact does help provide a clearer feel of the body. Will help me see if anything is wrong. And I suppose I could take my coat off if it will help get you more relaxed.”

She takes her heavy coat off to reveal a tight dress with a deep V-neck showing off all the inner boob of her DD cup breasts, as well as accenting her thin waist and wide hips. Aang is at full mast now as he steps into the pool.

——————Kanna——————

Affinity + 1

Affinity: 6

———————————————

Aang: “So I take it you aren’t going to be joining me in the water?”

Kanna: “Oh no. I just need to get my hands in the water to control the healing energy.”

She laughs as she kneels next to the pool and places her hands in the pool, causing it to glow a bright turquoise. It’s actually quite humorous, the water around Aang glowing with just his face above the water along with his towering erection.

Aang: “I’m sorry, I have to ask. How could you possibly be this young and gorgeous while also being a grandmother? I mean, did you just adopt them and they just call you their grandmother? I’d believe you were their aunt before I’d believe you were their grandmother.”

——————Kanna——————

Affinity + 3

Affinity: 9

———————————————

Kanna: “You flirt. Well if you must know, as a healer I can not only repair the body, but rejuvenate it as well. So while I may be, *chuckles*, older, my body might as well be in its early forties. Why when I was a little girl, before the fire nation had really started to take all the water benders away, the Southern tribes were famous for its healers. They were so skilled that most lived to be eighty. In fact, my Great Great Great grandmother traveled all the way to the Northern tribes to help with my birth. She was one of the best. Made it to one hundred and thirty three when she passed. It’s also why I came to the South in hopes of becoming a great healer too.”

Aang: “Wow! Most of the Temple monks were considered lucky to make it to sixty. A few made it over ninety, but they apparently unlocked some sort of internal energy that allowed them to master both mind and body.”

Kanna pulls her hands out of the water, the glowing coming to an end.

Kanna: “Well you seem to be well on your way yourself. You’re in perfect health. Surprisingly so. The only condition you seem to have is a case of blue balls. But I’m sure that won’t be a problem for long.”

Aang: ** Hell yeah. She so wants me. **

But Kanna doesn’t elaborate any further. She leads Aang back out of the building, and to Aang’s surprise the sun has set and the village is quiet. But Aang knew the whole village would be trying to learn more about him in the morning.

Kanna continues to lead Aang to the largest house in the village.

Kanna: “This is our home. We’re the only ones with a spare room after Katara and Sukka’s father left to try and find their mother.”

Aang: ** I wonder if their father is anything like the original. This being an ecchi universe and all. **

Kanna shows Aang to the spare room that will be his for his time in the village. She wishes him a goodnight and closes the curtain divider behind her on her way out.

Aang lowered himself onto the soft bedroll and let sleep take him. But Aang is awoken in the middle of the night by the sound of movement on the other side of the curtain divider. Suddenly it’s pulled back to reveal…

Vote for who it is.

Who sneaks into Aang's room? Katara, Sukka, Kanna

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)