More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Volkodlac Volkodlac

Who sneaks into Aang's room? Katara, Sukka, Kanna

Kanna

The gorgeous cougar was posed in the doorway wearing a white thong and sexy purple corset, a size too small, with the opening at the front so wide it almost revealed her nipples. The strings criss-crossing along the front of her body, and the way they dig into her breasts, are especially sexy. Aang's erection was already growing.

Aang: ** Perk, come to Papa. **

Aang: “Hey.”

Aang said, sounding very pleased with himself.

Kanna: “Hello. Hope I didn’t wake you. Just wanted to see how you were doing. Make sure you aren't too cold, your clothes are so thin and it gets ever so cold at night.”

Aang moves to the edge of the bed so he can sit up. He smirks as he very openly looks her up and down.

Aang: “I’m pretty sure I’m wearing more than you right now.”

Kanna smirks as she takes another step into his room. Closing the curtains behind her.

Kanna: “We’re used to the cold here. We tend to run hotter than most.”

Aang: “I’ll say. I guess I am a little cold. Mind warming me up?”

——————Kanna——————

_Affinity_ + 1

_Affinity_: 10

———————————————

- Kanna Likes Aang -

Kanna smiles as she closes the distance. She climbs on top of Aang’s lap and pulls him into a tongue filled kiss. Aang brings his hands down on her plump, phat ass. The thong disappeared between the back of her ass cheeks. As the kiss deepened Aang sunk his hands into Kanna’s ass. Squeezing hard enough to leave finger marks when he pulled his hands back.

Aang then laid back down on the bed, pulling Kanna with him. He gave her ass a hard spank, causing a loud smack to sound out.

——————Kanna——————

_Affinity_ + 2

_Affinity_: 12

———————————————

Kanna: “Shhhh. The other’s will hear us.”

Aang: “Scared Sukka will be jealous?”

Kanna: “No. You aren’t the first boy I swiped from my little she wolf. It’s my snow flower I’m concerned about. She’s so shy and timid when it comes to anyone BUT Sukka. I’d hate to think about how she might react to seeing her gran gran getting fucked senseless by the first boy she’s showed interest in’s fat fucking cock.”

Aang smirks as he slides his fingers under Kanna’s thong on either side of her hips.

Aang: “That just makes me want to hear you scream even more. And I think you secretly want her to catch us.”

Aang pulls Kanna’s thong so hard and fast that it rips and falls from between her legs. Kanna bites her lower lip and looks wantonly into Aang’s eyes.

Aang: “I’m not going to go easy on you just so your granddaughter doesn’t find out that you’re a fucking slut. You’re your own person and so is she. If she’s jealous of you fucking me, she can just fuck me herself. So if you really don’t want her to find out, I’d suggest you muffle your moans.”

——————Kanna——————

_Affinity_ + 1

_Affinity_: 13

———————————————

Aang pulls his pants down and quickly lines up his huge cock with Kanna’s pussy and thrusts up into her. Aang was just as quick to pull out and do it again. He really wanted to see her try and keep quiet so gave her no time to get used to his size.

——————Kanna——————

_Affinity_ + 5

_Affinity_: 18

———————————————

Kanna: “MMMMMmmmmmkgffffffffff. Fuu-uuuu-uuck. Uh uh uh yo-oouur so fu-uu-ucking biiiiiig. You’re stre-etching meee more than when my third girlf–frie-end wou-uuu-uld shove her whoLE hand up there.”

Kanna tried to whisper, with only the occasional squeal sneaking through.

Aang: “I’m going to do more than just stretch you out Kanna.”

Aang’s hands start roaming over Kanna’s body, one trailing down to her ass, the other coming around the front to her pelvis. Then with no warning, he just shoved his middle and ring finger in her ass at the same time his other hand pinched down on her clit.

Aang: “I’m going to break you and make you mine.”

Kanna came immediately, her juices spraying out of her pussy and soaking Aang’s pants and the bed beneath them. Kanna was only barely able to bring her hands up to cover her mouth as the need to moan in pleasure became too much to contain.

Kanna: “MMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.”

——————Kanna——————

_Affinity_ + 10

_Affinity_: 28

———————————————

- Kanna Really Likes Aang -

- Reaching Affinity: 20 with someone grants the Avatar 1 point of Chi. Another point of Chi can be earned for every additional 20 point increase of Affinity. -

- Aang has unlocked his Chi, as the Avatar Aang already had 20 Chi. -

- Aang can use his Chi to copy Kanna’s Perk: Post Nut Clarity. -

——————Aang——————–

_Chi_ + 1

_Chi_: 21

———————————————

Aang: ** I’ll deal with that later. I’ve got a G.I.L.F. on my dick right now that needs my full attention. **

Aang flipped himself and Kanna over so he could pin her down underneath him. He kept thrusting into Kanna with no remorse.

Aang: “Then I’ll move onto your “little she wolf” and make her mine too. Fuck her in to a puddle like I’m going to fuck you. Then I’ll take your precious “snow flower” and turn her into the biggest slut of this family of sluts. I’ll fuck her so good she won’t be able to go a day without my cock.”

——————Kanna——————

_Affinity_ + 5

_Affinity_: 33

———————————————

- Kanna Likes Aang A Lot -

Aang could feel Kanna’s pussy tighten up at every mention of her granddaughters. He decided to push the kink.

Aang grabbed Kanna’s legs and folded them up to put her feet by her head in a mating press.

Aang: “I should be thanking you. You’ve been setting a great example for them of what sluts they’re going to be when they join me on my journey around the world. Tomorrow your little “snow flower” is going to ask me to take her to the Northern tribes to learn waterbending. I’ll have her addicted to this dick by the time we get there.”

——————Kanna——————

_Affinity_ + 5

_Affinity_: 38

———————————————

Kanna: “Yes Yes Yes Yes Yes!! My pussy has been aching for a real cock to fuck it for so long. Ever since the men left to go fight in the War I haven’t been able to get a real fucking. And Sukka, the little slut, takes after her mother and Grandmother, She only ever fucked a few times, but I can tell she craves a real dick just as badly.”

Aang leans close to Kanna’s ear and whispers.

Aang: “That’s probably why she’s sitting against the wall just outside, fingering herself mad. I could feel the air shift as she came out of her room and started spying on us, then the quick swooshing from her hand between her legs. My guess, you two had the same idea, but you were just five minutes faster.”

——————Kanna——————

_Affinity_ + 3

_Affinity_: 41

———————————————

  • Kanna Cares For Aang -

Kanna cums again as she tries to look over at the doorway inconspicuously.

Aang pulled back and returned to his normal volume.

Aang: “And Katara.”

Kanna: “She’s a virgin. All the men left just before her eighteenth birthday. She's just as horny as the rest of us. Lately she’s been using my dildos to fuck herself for hours on end. I’ve found her in her room, ass up and stuffed with as many dildos as she could fit into either hole, having fucked her self to sleep. Claim her, show her what it’s like with a real man, a real cock, and she will be yours.”

Aang: “Such a good grandmother you are. Wanting nothing but the best for your granddaughters. Maybe I’ll take you with me as well.”

Aang leans in again to whisper.

Aang: “But for right now you just put on a good show for Sukka. Let her see what she can expect.”

Aang pulls back from Kanna and picks her up, her legs moving to wrap around his hips as she wraps her arms around his neck. He pulls her up and into another kiss. Lifting up her light frame he starts fucking her again.

Aang opens his eyes just in time to see Sukka peak through the curtain divider, immediately making eye contact. Sukka froze, scared of being found out. Aang ends the kiss. Without breaking eye contact with Sukka he speaks again.

Aang: “I’m going to fuck you so hard, and deep.”

Kanna: “You are!”

Aang: “I’m going to cum so deep inside your pussy, inside your womb!”

Kanna: “Yes! Fill me up to the brim! Flood my pussy with your cum!”

Aang: “I’m going to impregnate you!”

Kanna: “I can’t get pregnant anymor-”

Aang: “I’ll fill you with so much of my cum you’ll have twins. NO! Triplets!”

——————Sukka——————

_Affinity_ + 3

_Affinity_: 7

———————————————

Kanna: “Aang, you’re fucking me so good! I can feel my pu-”

Aang: “I’ll turn you into my personal cumbucket. There won’t be an hour of the day where my cum isn’t dripping down your thighs, or staining your underwear!!!”

——————Sukka——————

_Affinity_ + 3

_Affinity_: 10

———————————————

_- _Sukka Likes Aang -

Kanna: “Yes Aang!!! YES!!!!”

——————Kanna——————

_Affinity_ + 10

_Affinity_: 51

———————————————

- Kanna Really Cares For Aang -

——————Aang——————–

_Chi_ + 1

_Chi_: 22

———————————————

Aang came into Kanna, he closes eyes to further enjoy the climax. Shooting rope after rope of his seed into her cervix.

- Kanna’s Post Nut Clarity Perk has been activated. -

——————Kanna——————

_Age_: 68

_Height_: 5’4”

_Bust_: DD

_Affinity_: 46

_Bending_: Water

_Skills_: 1

  • Healer: C / **B (1 hour)

_Martial Arts_: E / **D (1 hour)

_Perks_: 1

  • Post Nut Clarity

———————————————

————————————Aang————————————

_Age_: 19

_Height_: 5’10”

_Size_: 12”

_Bending_: Air

_Skills_: 1

  • Animal Tamer: C / **B (1 hour)

_Martial Arts_: B+ / **A (1 hour)

  • (Passive; Reactive)

_Perks_: 1

  • Stats Reviewer

——————————————————————————–

It lasted for a solid two minutes before Aang eventually stopped. He opens his eyes to see his cum had leaked out onto the bed. When looking back at the doorway, he sees Sukka has left.

Kanna: “Oh Spirits Aang. That was amazing. Thank you.”

Aang just smirks.

Aang: “You're welcome. So ready for round two?”

He looks over to Kanna to find her already asleep.

Aang: ** Well I guess now I can check that Chi stuff out. **

- Chi is the internal energy within everyone. The Avatar can use his Chi to enhance his Skills, and copy or create Perks. -

- To enhance a Skill by one, up to A, costs 2 Chi; to enhance a Skill by one, past A, costs 3 Chi; to copy a Perk costs 5 Chi; to create a perk costs 20 Chi -

Aang: ** I can finally copy Kanna’s Perk now!! **

- Aang has copied the Post Nut Clarity Perk -

——————Aang——————–

_Chi_ - 5

_Chi_: 17

———————————————

————————————Aang————————————

_Age_: 19

_Height_: 5’10”

_Size_: 12”

_Bending_: Air

_Skills_: 1

  • Animal Tamer: C / **B (57 Minutes)

_Martial Arts_: B+ / **A (57 Minutes)

  • (Passive; Reactive)

_Perks_: 2

  • Stats Reviewer
  • Post Nut Clarity

——————————————————————————–

Aang: ** Nice. Can’t wait to it. But for now I’ll catch some shut eye. Tomorrow will be the perfect chance to earn some Affinity with Katara. And with any luck, use my new Perk. **

Aang falls asleep.

AUTHORS NOTE

I'm going to try and do a vote chapter, where you readers can comment on what you want to happen, every two or three chapters. In which case I will give one week for people to read and comment their votes, than try to get the chapter out in another week. So 2 weeks until the next chapter gets published.

Outside of that I will try and publish a chapter every week.

The Next Day

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)