More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Maverick1234 Maverick1234

What's next?

Chapter 1 - Liara T'soni-Shepard

@

Liara looks around his quarters at everything he'd had there. To her surprised she found a bunch of the stuff he had was of her. Seeing all the pictures and photos of them and her naked in the room brought tears to her eyes as she now knew why he went to so much trouble to make sure he her to stay forever with him.

"Turning to him then says why you not tell me you loved me so much this way. I would have done everything for you even stayed forever? You should have trusted me Shepard from the start. I know that you know I have spied on you sense the first day we met, but this is not the way you get me to stay here."

"Listen to what you’re saying to me he said angry back to her. How dare you talk to me this way after everything we been through as well for the way I loved you. Walking away from his sight to sit in the office area of the quarters. She suddenly heard him slam thing around pissed off." Liara knew that she been in the wrong and wasn't going to saying anything to help make him eel better.

Not seeing him coming back up behind her was first mistake she made in his quarters that day.

Next this she new was that. She was to lay n the bed as he roughly held her down starting to have his way with her. Stop she said to him as she felt her clothes being ripped from her body again just as he did to her the time before. Know that this is had she was going to be treated from now on how been a shock to her. All she new was he loved her very much, so if this was they way it how to be then she would embrace this new love from him always even if it hurt her more then it hurt him.

Hearing voice of EDI talking, what is it EDI?

"I have found that bitch Samara you asked me to look for as well, I found the other bitch you wanted for the crew Miranda Lawson. Samara is in the Dock area district and Miranda Lawson is on a station that is succeeding to a sun."

Why is the station next tot a sun I wonder? Are they attempting to hide her from me? If that is the fucking case, it’s not going to hide her for too much longer now he laughs. I will find her and make her part of this crew if it’s the final thing I do.

---------------------------------------------------Section 2: Liara was still carried down by Shepard as he talks to EDI over the ship intercom.

She knew he would never level him for another woman, but the fact that he was recruiting an all female crew meant one of two things. He was going to turn them into his slaves for good or that they were being recruited for a mission every one of them now.

Now this she had seen this inside of him before started to scare her so much as well she knew it was so sexy about him. Part of her knew this had to happen some day another part of her was worried that something had been controlling him from the first day they met. She didn't see what he was up to or cared as long as she had him back in her lifespan. Then she heard him say something scarier than before. It was the section of it that frightened away her most is him stating I will control every woman I want to and turn them into part of this crew for ever. Making certain they never leave this ship is going to be right, he said to himself out loud.

He had allowed the monitor on all the same while he fucked and push harder his big cock deep inside Liara's tight blue Asari ass. Each time he pushed hard it had made her grab the bed hard with her hands every time as well shout out through the gag that had been set in her mouth from him. Knowing she was screaming and groaning every time was a good sigh for him. This meant that she was getting hurt and sore each time he push his huge cock deep inside her ass. But what he was trying to do is make her so pregnant every time by fucking her good then communing twice in her as well to.

Liara could fill the hot cum from him going deep inside her now every time he pushed more than a cam inside here more and more again each time was like having her self put through a test. What was the toughest constituent of this she thought had to be that he never broke off once to take her if she was ok or good just kept fucking her so rough then Cummings, knowing that she was never going to be the same after all this was over.

"He thought to himself as he kept fucking his wife over and over many times was if I put a butt plug in her ass she will never be able to do anything again here. Reaching over to his bedside now then grabs a big butt plug. He it so hard then deep into her ass, push deeper again to make sure it stayed inside her ass good, then he went back to painfully fucking her now."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)