More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Maverick1234 Maverick1234

What's next?

Chapter 2 - Shepard watching Ashley fuck Tali in the CIC room

@

Ashley new that Shepard was watches her fuck Tali hard in the CIC room. What she didn't know about was that her and Tali had not been told they was going to be his salve on ship for good and never be able to leave again. This part was not told to them knowing what they now know was a bit scary for them both. Ashley tried to get free from the chains as did Tali to.

They both new there was no escape from the ship now sense he had locked there codes out or was no way to get losses from the chains he had them in either.

Ashley decide that the best way to keep him happy was to keep fucking Tali so hard as well rough until they had then earned there freedom to move about the ship. Until them Tali had to let her self be dominated by a human female for a very long time. They both had known that the CIC room was locked down tight.

"Tali, new that Ashley was only following orders that had been giving to her. But the fact that orders give to her was this could not be so bad. She n had to just keep holding out until Shepard would let then both go soon, she had hoped. For her to think this would actually happen had been a mistake now and knowing this mistake would never be undone or ever taken back. Had to be the worse part."

She had seen Ashley put on the biggest and huge strap-on cock now ever. To her surprised she wasn't able to take the whole 14 inch cock up her ass. But that didn't matter to Ashley and she new this.

Ashley kept forcing ever inch on the cock deeper and deeper now in to Tali's ass as she push so rough again. Feeling her ass spread apart by Ashley pushing harder every time was painfully for her. But she took ever thrust and push made into her ass now.

Finally Shepard spoke over the speaker to Ashley.

Shepard is that you, Ashley asked?

Yes its me Ashley and your doing a great job. Keep doing what your doing to Tali's ass. After you have made her so sore and red i will realize the chains and your going to drag Tali' up to my cabin where the two of you will be chain again to the wall out side this cabin of mine for good here. Your both to follow orders and if you don't EDI has orders to make you do this then.

Do you both under stand me now?

"Ashley and then Tali said after one anther yes master we will obey you."

I have already found Samara now here EDI has chain her in the deck below engineering and left her there are next person we are going to find is Miranda then after her will be Kelly Chamber, and then Samantha Tryanor, and so on until you are all under my command here and obey me. Do I make myself clear

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)