More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ryanx360 Ryanx360

What's next?

Chapter 1: The Discovery

Chapter 1: The Discovery

By: John

The moon hung in the sky like an annoying night lamp, shining through the gaps in your thin blinds. You couldn’t help but find yourself angry at it though you knew it wasn’t the moons fault that you couldn’t sleep. It was all those sugary snacks you’d had before bed, damn you hated your sweet tooth. You tossed over onto your other side adjusting your penis to a comfortable position underneath you. Then closing your eyes for another few minutes, but nothing.

“Uh!” You groaned lashing out at the dark empty space above you. Sitting up you swung your scrawny legs and sat on the edge of the bed before clambering to your feet and heading over to the window. Pulling open the blinds you looked out onto the city framed by the pitch-black night sky. It kind of relaxed you knowing there was so much life going on over there, in fact half of the world was currently awake so you weren’t alone. You looked up to the night sky, heck there were probably aliens out there somewhere going about their daily lives.

You gazed into the starry sky for a few minutes following the flashing red lights of the airplanes across the sky. You had your eyes locked on one sweeping across the sky sending the people on their holidays to wherever it was going. “I wish I was going on holiday!” You groaned.

Suddenly something sped across your vision towards the ground and following it you heard a crash as whatever it was smashed into some bins nearby. “What the!” You gasped leaning close to the window to look at what it was that had just hurtled from the sky into your back garden. You could see something rustling around in the darkness and your supernatural, Sci-fi curiosity got the better of you. Turning on your feet you set off sprinting to investigate. You hurtled through the house quietly, your parents and sister all still sound asleep, grabbing the keys and opening the door, feeling the cold air blow against your skin as you went outside. You hurdled the gate and went into the back garden to where the thing had crashed but there was nothing there. The bins were on their side, but nothing was around them, you slowly moved closer looking around cautiously. When you finally reached the bin you looked inside, nothing, you were disappointed you thought you were about to discover something amazing but maybe it was just the wind.

Letting out a huff you picked the bin back up properly and closed the lid before turning and heading to go back inside. Then suddenly you heard a thud as the lid of the bin flew off behind, you turned rapidly to see a creature poke its head out of the bin. There was a moment of silence as you both locked eyes. It was a small green looking thing, its head a huge oval shape and its black eyes large covering half of its face, compared to its small mouth. It seemed it didn’t even have a nose.

You gazed gob smacked at it before the little green creature opened its mouth.

“Human!” He said in a squeaky voice almost like a little kid, it sounded amazed. “Human?” It said again though this time you sensed it was asking. It almost sounded like the little green aliens from toy story.

Your mouth was hanging agape, but you managed to speak, “Yes, human!” You said gesturing to yourself.

“Woah!” It gasped in amazement in its little squeaky voice, “Me Squawg.” The little thing said as it began clambering out of the bin a pleasant smile across its face. Maybe you were naïve, but the little guy seemed friendly. As he exited the bin you got a look at his whole body. He was seemingly completely naked his short green frame maybe only 4-foot-tall with skinny gangly arms and legs. He was pretty much the typical little green alien that you heard about being spotted in some desert somewhere. He stood on the floor staring up at you curiously.

“Um… me Johnny.” You told him nervously, your mind was racing right now, you were talking to an alien and yet you were more excited than scared.

“My space… Boat... crashed. I lost.” The little creature stated in broken English. He was talking about his space ship your brain going into overdrive as you thought about what it looked like.

“Um… Do you know where it crashed?” You asked him not really knowing what to say.

“Somewhere on this planet… earth.” The creature said in his squeaky voice, “Squawg not know where.”

“Uh… well can I help you find it?” You asked him hesitantly.

“Oh yes. Yes!” He seemed to cheer in his squeaky voice as he began bouncing up and down. “But first I need body!” He stated. You didn’t know what he meant by that and didn’t have time to think as suddenly he shot off running, he raced past you and headed seemingly towards

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)