More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Plxto Plxto

First Target

Chapter 1: My Neighbor Esther

Roe was simply chilling in front of his giant flatscreen tv watching the new episode of his favorite anime as he planned who would be his first target.

That Ji-Hoon woman a few houses down is probably my best start. She’s Korean if her daughter is anything to go by. From what she said her mom is very nice. Roe had remembered the picture Ji-Hoon’s daughter Risa showed of her during their latest study session. Roe had been tutoring Risa for two weeks now and figured soon would be the time to take the sessions home and begin corrupting her mom.

As he contemplated his first move a series of knocks sounded off at his front door. “Hello! Is anyone here?” A woman with a thick accent was on the other side of the door, and her voice was soothing.

Jamaican? Roe thought. “Who is it?” He answered already standing placing his remote down.

“My name is Esther. I live a few houses down from you. I brought a welcoming present if you would like it.” Esther announced.

Esther, Kali’s aunt Esther? Kali was a younger man that was a part of the study group Roe formed with Risa. He was an only child to a woman named Shanice and they lived with his aunt, his mother's sister, Esther.

“Sounds good thank you.” Roe said as he made his way towards the door. Esther from the pictures he had seen was a fine specimen, so he opted for no shirt to show off his meaty toned body and tattoos. As he opened the door his hopes were confirmed.

Esther stood before him with gorgeous and bountiful dreadlocks wrapped in a neutral toned cloth. Golden hooped earrings that complimented her smooth ebony skin, and damn did she have shape.

Roe believed the philosophy that there were two types of women in this world. Women that like to be taken, and women that like to be given to. Esther seemed like the latter.

“Gettin’ to meet the most beautiful woman in the city and I just moved in. What did I do to deserve the honor?” Roe cracked his signature killer smile. It didn't always get panties dropped but it always brought a smile back, and this time was no exception.

“Thank you, and it’s just a thank you and welcome gift wrapped in one. Kali tells me and my sister how much you help him. When he told us you were moving into the neighborhood, I just wanted to make sure you ate well.” Her warm smile was astonishing, and so soft. Like heaven itself was at his door.

Roe reached out to grab the tupperware with a thank you and invited Esther inside.

“Sure thing hun, a meal is always better with good company.” She answered before stepping past Roe. as she did he managed to fully intake how she was built. Her jeans did her plump perky ass justice and showcased her small waist even more so. Her figure was slim but filled out perfectly in all the right places, not a hint of excess on her. Though Roe could definitely say he preferred his women with excess.

Esther and Roe sat at his kitchen island as they talked. Somewhat about Kali and somewhat about the cul-de-sac and it’s residents. What to expect, things like that.

“My other sister Thea looks really nice on the outside but don’t be fooled. She can be a real bitch. So are the Golde sisters Kristen and Alicia, they run the HOA.” Though Esther spoke like she was gossiping, it felt more informational than vindictive or emotional. Like she truly cared for Roe.

“Let me get you a drink.” Roe offered.

“Thank you hun I could use one. How are you liking the food?” She asked, watching Roe stroll to his fridge.

“My bowl being empty I think speaks for itself. Don't you beautiful?” Roe closed his fridge as he finished speaking. He hoped his compliments would begin to have an effect on Esther and telling by her face, they did. At least somewhat.

“You trying to flatter me young man? I’m 38 hun, much too old for the slick words of someone your age.” She complained but her smile never left. In fact, it seemed she was blushing a little! As Roe approached her eyes became fixated. Roe assumed it to be either his good looks or tattoos. “Come here hun, you got something on your lips.” Esther’s command lured him to be directly in front of her in seconds with drinks in hand.

She softly reached out and using her thumb gently cleaned the corner of his mouth. “If I can get fed and cleaned up by you every day tell Kali we can study anytime.” His flirting was typically the obvious type. Believing in honesty and transparency for the sake of saving time for both parties.

“You really like it that much” Esther questioned as she wiped her thumb on her shirt and gripped the cold bottle of water from Roe’s hand.

“I really like you that much. Come on mama, tell me what you need.” Roe was starting to feel in his zone.

Esther patted his face, “You are very sweet hun. And lucky I’m single or I would have to tell my boyfriend the new hunk on the block is flirting with me.”

Receptive so far, good.

“Tell you what,” Her thumb now stroked Roe’s cheek as she looked into his eyes. “Keep Kali on the up and up with his grades. And promise you will eat my meals when I bring them. And I can say at least once a week I’ll bring you food. Agreed?” She asked.

“Anything to get your pretty face over here.” He whispered and kissed the hand stroking his face. Esther and Roe smiled at each other before she stood.

“I have to go. Work and all, but I'll see you later alright? If I find out you skipped another meal I will be very upset. You hear?”

“Yes ma’am” Roe answered. Motherly, Esther was motherly. That was the aura that attracted him so. How she managed to be that way with no kids of her own he didn’t care. All he knew was he wanted to feel her love again, and all for himself.

Sorry Kali, aunty gonna be my lover.

———

A/N: Meant to mention that all art is ai generated so any resemblance to any person is purely coincidental and unintentional.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)