More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnonymousUserNum1567 AnonymousUserNum1567

Where to next?

Chapter 01: Beginning (Porn)

The entity (in) the blackness waits patiently as I make my choices answering any questions I have but otherwise remaining silent. It seems to take an eternity but after a long, long time contemplating and weighing my options I finally finish.

Are you sure?” the entity asks the moment I think I am finished, “You will have a lot of power certainly, leagues more than most other Void maidens and Star guardians but you will be essential useless on your own?”, I thought for some more time but then nodded to myself (which was weird seeing that I have no body) I am sure.

But I have one last question or well… requestplease ask and I shall think on it” the entity once again responded. Could it be possible for you to change my world in such a way that it seems like I have always looked the way that I am going to look, that no one will find anything weird about my new look or the extra complications and make it so that I have no real responsibilities so that I can focus on working with the Sisters of Twilight or doing other things?

The entity did not have to take long to respond, “That is fine, it is more or less standard service I provide for those new void maidens who still have family and or life that they do not want to sever ties with”. Ah, thank you then, that is all I wanted to ask, I am ready for the next part I think. I thought no more questions remaining “Good, I will now transport you to one of my temples in a domain on the border between the real and the abyss where you will bond with your parasite suit, other parasites and receiver your powers, you will know what to do”. _Goodbye _I thought, adding and thank you, a moment later before I felt something which might have been a kiss and the strange blackness faded.

As I looked around me I saw that I was standing on a large marble like circular ring with large marble pillars on the edge of the circle which was one more surrounded by a magical looking forest. The temple like structure had no roof and looking up I see a beautiful night sky full of starts and other stellar bodies which I assumed to be moons or planets. The night sky was naturally colourful and like the forest surrounding the temple me gave me the feeling that it was magical.

As I look around me I notice my hand, it is different, I hold up my hand in front of my eyes and follow it down my arm to my body. My skin is smooth and without any imperfection light in colour and hairless. Using my new hands I cup the underside of my breasts feeling their firm softness, not to large, not too small, moving down my body I feel the muscled surface of my stomach, visible, strong and athletic like the rest of my body but not to large. My wandering hands moved down my body to my hips and finally between them. A finger enters a small hole that I did not have before and I let out a short cry. Hearing my own voice I feel strange, this was my voice I knew that but I felt weird with such a feminine and soft voice.

My hands lifted up to my face, I looked around for something that could work as a mirror but as I looked in front of me I saw a dark pool in the middle of the temple, it reflected the vibrancy of the night sky but at the same time there was something deep and dark about it.

I instinctively knew what I had to do and started to walk forward toward the pool but halted at its edge. My instinct told me to enter the pool but at the same time I felt apprehension and fear but a little while later I overcame my fear and placed my foot onto the surface of the dark pool. The surface of the pool held and I stepped forward once more. Now fully standing on top of the dark pool I started walking towards the centre of the pool.

As I reach the middle of the pool I lye down on the surface facing the sky with my naked body. The dark fluid like substance of the pool started to ripple and my body started to sink into the pool as the reflected stars on the pool started to swirl around me. The dark liquid filled my mouth and went down into my body but did not impede my breathing. As the dark liquid reached my eyes I closed them and disappeared under the surface of the pool followed by the starts leaving a pitch-black smooth surface.

Insides the pool I pulsed with the light of Anima starting softly but increasing as the power within me started to grow. As I started to feel like the pressure within me was starting to become too much something wrapped around my body and the pressure subsided a bit, the sides of my head started to itch but I could not scratch them, this was followed by parts of my skin that started to itch as well starting above my mound and then started to go over my body. At the same time form my back four new things started to grow, I could not see them nor touch them but I could control them and after a while I started to grasp with them as I realized they where arms.

But as my four new arms grew something else started to grow from the base of my back as well and started to extend behind me for a long distance. As it grew I became aware of a wiggling growing mass inside of the fleshy tube that extended behind me. I tried to control it and was able to coil and whip it around the wiggling mass inside of it also under my control it explored the very elastic inside of the fleshy tube an found an opening surging out of its end into the blackness for a very long distance. I could feel nothing with the wiggling mass but at the same time the as I controlled the wiggling mass inside of me I became aroused as the wiggling mass went over the walls of the flashy tube.

But even as that happened the pressure continued to grow and next came something which went underneath the first thing that wrapped around me but grew to cover me in its entirety.

This covert my entire body like a second skin, the secondary skin was slimy and covert in small wiggling tentacles. My skin became more sensitive as the slimy fluid soaked into my skin and the wiggling tentacles started to massage the entirety of my body. Something started build within me but before some unknown limit was reached the wiggling slowed down and a large pert of my new second skin receded uncovering my head, the tops of my breasts and a large part of my hips, shoulders, upper arms and the large hands/forearms of my four new arms.

The pressure continued to grow and two more things came next, two small tentacle like things slipped under the secondary skin covering part of my boobs and merged with the secondary skin as something started to suck on my quickly hardening nipples. At the same time something slipped trough the secondary skin and touched my clitoris, I gasped but in the darkness was no sound nor vision. As it camped down and connected to my urethra as well it was like my clit started to grow until I realized that I had gained a penis.

I did not have time to contemplate what was happening to me as the pressure once again started to reach a dangerous point and this time my head was assaulted from multiple directions. Something punched open my mouth and a large ball gag like parasite bound itself to my face. At the same time something covered my closed eyelids and something started to enter my ears. I instinctively tried to grab it with all six arms at the same time but it was like my head or other arms where not even there and I only seemed to move through empty space. The things in my ears soon broke through my ear drum, balance organ and into my cranium. I felt like I was all of a sudden upside down, flying sideways, sitting still and going in all sorts of other directions and I heaved but because of the ball gag and likely the weird properties of the black liquid I could not throw up.

Soon my sense of direction returned but I did not have much time to celebrate as the growth of power seemed to reach its crescendo and I was assaulted for a final time form six directions around my body. Large masses of wiggling creatures started to invade my body trough my Urethra, Vagina Nipples, Mouth, Anus and new Tail. They made room where there was none and soon I was overloaded with both pain and a strange pleasure at the same time.

The gag in my mouth becoming a ring letting a flood of worms down my mouth. The secondary skin opening up my nipples they themselves inside. The worms went trough the holes in the secondary skin entering my Vagina and Anus. Masses entering my new tail and going deep inside swimming trough my tentacles inside with ease. Finally they themselves into my new penis going deep inside forcing themselves trough.

The pain was to much, the pleasure was to much, the sensations where to much and so I fell my mind receding into the darkness that surrounded me.

Next chapter(s):

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)