More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bopoznuvt bopoznuvt

Which artifact do you choose to begin your quest?

Chaos Beast

Filistria watches as you circle around the table inspecting the artifacts. She spools her platinum blonde hair around her finger, and a smile remains on her bronze face. The grand warlock idly rests her other hand atop her voluptuous, bare hip. You always admired her sense of dress, as her wardrobe contained only the most alluring attire.

“Choose wisely, my dear,” she softly murmurs. Despite all her grace and poise, Filistria only maintained her formal demeanor around the gathered masses. Behind closed doors, she was as lusty and playful as a hedonistic courtesan. Even now as you loom over her polished, mahogany desk, you feel her fingertips graze across your back. Filistria tickles behind your ear, but you make no obvious reaction. Playful but capricious. Everything with this woman was a test. Even now, despite her floral scent tantalizing your nose, despite the blood surging to your loins, if you made a move against her she would tear you to shreds in an instant. Your stamina was well-known among the cult, but even you never had the chance the bed the Grand Warlock.

You let your eyes linger on the seemingly mundane lump of gray flesh. It looks a great deal like clay, and you suppose that is a fitting comparison considering its tremendous versatility. Many stories and rumors regarding this unassuming artifact crossed your path on your rise through the cult ranks. The fabled Chaos Beast represents the culmination of Grevakhnu’s conquest. It also represents her dominion over the darker shades of lust. Many possibilities lay within its malleable demonic flesh.

“Ah, I see your reputation as a prolific lover holds true,” Filistria mocks you, seizing your groin in her ringed hand. “Tell me, boy,” she cooes. Her long, black nails tease at your manhood through the fabric of your violet robe. Your eye twinges at the pressure, but she releases you a moment later. “If you were to choose the beast, to whom would you pledge your loyalty?” she asks cryptically. Was she watching your eyes? How did she know? Part of you feels a tiny bit eager to begin your journey. Perhaps giving yourself some distance from this woman would not be such a bad thing. The platinum blonde moves the grimoire aside and sits on the mahogany desk, stroking the lump of gray mush like a housecat. To your surprise, the gray blob oscillates and vibrates in intermittent rhythmic bursts… the beast is purring.

“I have heard rumors of the Chaos Beast of Grevakhnu,” you say matter-of-factly, “that it wears many forms.” You honestly know little more than rumors regarding the artifact, but you know nothing about swearing fealty to anyone.

“Yes, but I ask again. If you would command the beast, whom shall you serve?” Filistria asks with a seductive tone and arches a brow. In one fluid motion she rises gracefully to the balls of her bare feet. Another test, you suspect. Raising her hands, she draws glowing, arcane runes and sigils in the air between you. “Many are the champions of Grevakhnu, but you must choose one,” Filistria explains. Good. You were completely lost, but it seems she was feeling informative today. Though some of the shapes are unfamiliar, you do recognize a number of the colorful symbols floating before you. They are the crests of lesser demon lords. Surely each was a master of their own domain, but their power paled before the dark abyss of Grevakhnu’s corruption.

You study the luminous shapes closely. There are over a dozen in total, but three in particular catch your eye. One appears to be crude, pale-green smears forming the general shape of a fly. Another symbol was a trio of mottled black rings inlaid over the silhouette of a brown mushroom. The last was composed of sharp lines. It appeared like an inhuman, monstrous purple cock wreathed by six coiling black tentacles.

First was Entomothrax, Keeper of the Swarming Host. Her will commanded the scuttling, buzzing vermin of the Abyss. If you were to choose her, your chaos beast would likely resemble some kind of insectoid monstrosity. If you recall from the scrolls you read, Entomothrax is notorious for commanding numerous minions and hoarding prey in her hive. That likely means your minion would act as the center of your own personal hive. Any new minions would have to be created directly by your tentacled, chitinous demon. But, a swarm of loyal demonic drones could prove more helpful than some bumbling mortal.

Second came Zporaflor, of the Miasmic Garden. You recall less about her, but as the master of all fungi and molds in the lower planes of the Abyss, you imagine your chaos beast would bear a more fungal appearance. Perhaps its spores would have adverse effects on your enemies. Yet one thing does stick in your mind. You always compared the fungal demon lord to a vampire because she and her kin all loathe sunlight. The inability to use your familiar outside during the day could be problematic. But Zporaflor was one of Grevakhnu’s most favored daughters, so you suspect her power may be more than it seems.

Lastly you regard the purple, tentacled cock of Bidhara, the Unquenchable Sire. Filistria is right about one thing. You do love thinking with your cock. Bidhara is notorious as the most hands-on of all the demon lords. He is Grevakhnu’s youngest and most ambitious son. You remember the legends saying something about investing a bonded warlock with demonic virility at the price of inhuman lust. With a libido and stamina like yours, it probably would not be too troublesome. Without a doubt, this oath of loyalty would meld your body with that of the beast in a symbiotic relationship. According to the dark scriptures, any womb sullied by the ichor of Bidhara’s cock will become cursed to birth only random, demonic abominations. Imagining all the dark seeds planted within the ripening women of a hapless village sends a new rush of blood to your loins. Catching Filistria’s gaze, you watch her eye your cock through your robe as she licks her lips.

You ponder your options. So many choices, but as the Grand Warlock stated, you can only choose one. Will you breed a swarm insectoid drones from your very own hive? Spread your corrupting spores in a garden of corrupted breeders? Or perhaps you want to fuck demonspawn into every poor woman you meet?

To whom do you pledge your loyalty

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)