More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lazyninjas4 lazyninjas4

Where was Kate when you took over?

Changing Room For SI Swimsuit Issue

"Kate? You got that swimsuit on already? We've got to get this shoot started soon!" You heard a female voice say as you slowly start to regain consciousness from falling asleep. You are just starting to wake up from falling asleep last night when you take a deep breath and notice some sort of weight pushing down on your chest. Opening your eyes, you look down and see something you'd never expect to see on your own chest, a giant pair of tits.

"What the fuck is going on here?" you ask yourself out loud before quickly covering your mouth as you realize that voice was way too high and feminine to be your own. You look around your new surroundings and find a closet. The closet door were mirrored and you stared at what stared back at you. It was none other than model Kate Upton in a black one piece swimsuit that really showed off her massive tits. You'd say she was almost six feet tall and weighed around 150 pounds as your best guess. The small material of the bikini top somehow stretched around her large twin tits. Those tits of hers were definitely a DD in your mind, no doubt about that. You reached up and tweaked a nipple with each hand, causing a shiver to run through your body down to your new crotch. Your curiosity gets the better of you and you bring Kate's hands up to her chest and give her big tits a good, hard squeeze.

"So, this is what it felt like from the other side," you thought as your nipples swelled and poked straight out of the tiny bikini top thanks to your rough handling of them. As much as you wanted to continue fondling Kate Upton's tits, a knock came from the door.

Who's at the door?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)