More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Free Body Diagram Free Body Diagram

What would you like to be briefed on?

Changes in Human Fertility

Standard human reproduction took place via a combination of single cells within the female uterus. A female created ovum would be fertilized by a male sperm after the male ejaculated during orgasm. The resulting embryo would then gestate within the female for a set amount of time while the new life took shape. The female was then referred to as “pregnant” and would remain so until the end of her “pregnancy”. As time went on the female’s body would enlarge in places to make room for the growing child. Her mammary tissue would also enlarge and begin producing milk. When the child was fully formed it would exit the female’s body and become autonomous.

Or so it is believed.

This process is entirely hypothetical. While we have encountered many instances in our examination of the historical documents of females who appear to be pregnant we have seen no documentation of the birthing process. There is also, surprisingly, no footage or images of children of any kind. In fact, many recordings seem to involve a human who has just reached the age of maturity, usually 18 years old though sometimes older depending on the region. In the thousands of hours that have been analysed there is not one single moment where a child, or even an older teenager who isn’t yet “legal” can be seen.

The only logical conclusion to draw from this is rather distressing: successful pregnancies were very rare and human children were sequestered away from the general public after birth for their protection. Where they were kept was so secretive that the adults dared not even make a single recording of the location.

This ties in with our team’s hypothesis that near the end of their civilization humans became to produce more children in order to avoid a population crash. We have seen countless examples of females copulating with multiple male partners. This makes logical sense if your intention is to guarantee a successful fertilization. Moreover some females would work together in pairs or even small groups to encourage males to copulate, enticing as much semen from them as possible.

Here, though, we also run into questions of possible mutations. It seems that some females were incapable of becoming pregnant through ejaculation in the vagina. Males would increasingly be required to deposit their semen on the bare skin of females, in their mouths, even in the anus. Any part of the body seemed a potential avenue by which insemination could occur, though these may have been simply the ideas brought on by a mad delirium associated with societal collapse. The females involved are often heard begging for semen and seemed quite willing to themselves in order to have a chance at becoming impregnated..

The desperation of this species in their final days is heartbreaking to watch.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)