More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Free Body Diagram Free Body Diagram

What would you like to be briefed on?

Conclusion

The planet that humans called home was truly a place of wonders. While we may sit in judgment of them for the failings of their last days we must also thank them for their foresight in making such numerous, detailed recordings. Without their aid our analysis of their lives would be nothing more than wild speculation.

It is sad to know that they are gone. They were as much a source of good as ill. Perhaps there was nothing they cold have done to prevent this collapse. Sometimes these things seem inevitable. It could be they were just plain fucked.

It goes without saying that more research is needed and we hope you will fund further expeditions. Thank you for your time, Grand Officer.

Author’s Note: I hope you enjoyed this little piece of comedy. This was also a test for myself to see if I could get the variables and options of a game running properly. If you see any errors or encounter anything that doesn’t seem right, I’d appreciate it if you let me know. Thank you, and remember that it’s all in good fun!

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)