More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by All Around Clown All Around Clown

Who do you decide to follow in this brave new world?

Chance, A Dating Show Contestant

Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Give Love A Chance, your new favorite dating show.

Give Love A Chance is a light-hearted, adult show airing between the times of 11:00 PM and 12:00 AM EST. It features a host of 16 lovely ladies of different nationalities competing for the love of one horny billionaire.

The rules of the game are simple. Sixteen girls will be living in a mansion with the man of their dreams. Each week a competition will be held, decided on by a random spin of the Wheel of Filth. Each competition is themed around one of the ladies's unique fetishes. The competitions are not win/lose but simply a chance to show the bachelor what they're like when confronted with their fetish, or the fetishes of their fellow housemates.

After the competition the Bachelor has a tough decision to make: who's getting kicked out of the mansion? Perhaps the lady's fetish was a little too wild, or maybe her boobs just weren't big enough, any reason is fair game, on decision night!

We go like that for 16 weeks until we finally find out who the lucky lady is.

Now to make things more exciting we've added a few twists to the formula:

Unless otherwise instructed women in the mansion are not allowed to orgasm, and will be fitted with Chasity belts to ensure this rule is kept. Any participant who orgasms illegally is kicked out.

Each week every surviving participant will be given a Horny Pill™. Which increases the consumer's sexual desire a little bit more with each pill, until the subject is finally able to orgasm. That way our participants are always eager and ready for the next competition.

Each week viewers can vote on their favorite participants, earning them various rewards. Ranging from a free orgasm, extra interviews, or even immunity to getting evicted.

Now that we understand the rules of the game, let's meet our participant.


Chance DuFran is an average looking male 22 years of age. He has blonde hair, brown eyes, and a mustache he thinks was a good idea, but wasn't. Anytime he's on camera he always wearing expensive, and perfectly fitted suits, money is no object.

"Hey guys! My Name is Chance DuFran and I'm here to give love a chance. I was going to school to become a lawyer, but when I inherited my parents's estate I kind of dumped that to pursue more fulfilling options." He smiles when he talks, and has an easy going nature about him.

"Can you tell us how you inherited your fortune?"

"Of course. My Mom and Dad recently joined a cult up in the Midwest, and were forbidden from having personal possessions. Their original plan was to donate their wealth to a medical research charity, but their new religion believes that doctors are part of a global Zionist conspiracy, so I got the dough instead. I went ahead and donated half the estate to a cancer research fund anyway. I wanted my soul to be clean before I went crazy."

"What a story! So what inspired this show? What made you think of choosing your wife in such a way? I'm sure all the fans are curious."

"Well I was browsing porn, and flipping through all the tabs for different countries and I was like, 'Man, I wish I could have them all,' then I was like, 'man, maybe I can.' The rest is history."

"Fascinating. Now despite those feelings, you've actually had no input on who was chosen for the show is that correct?"

"Yes that's right. All the girls on the show, and their nationalities are a complete mystery to me. Except for one, but she had on me. The producers scoured the country for sixteen girls they thought would be the most romantically, and sexually compatible with me, and my billions of dollars."

"What are you hoping to gain from this show? Other than a wife of course."

"I think I'm really in this for the experience, and the self discovery you know? All these girls, and their fetishes. I've never really dated anyone seriously before, so I don't even know what I like. This is going to be a great chance for me to find out what gets my motor running."

"I'm sure many in the audience are going to make a few discoveries of their own during the show. Now, the show starts next week, which is when you'll meet all the girls for the first time."

"Yes."

"However, we do have their first video interviews, ready to go. Would you like to take a sneak peak at your potential future brides?"

"Hell yes brother, let's go."

"Perfect. We're going to go on a quick commercial break, but when we return you'll be treated to a look at what the ladies of Give Love A Chance have to offer."

Who are the 16 Lovely Ladies?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)