More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by airwreck airwreck

Who do you follow?

Chad, 19-year-old silverspoon frat boy.

"Dude, I still can't believe you're taking to Freedonia!" exclaimed Brock, a dark-haired college quarterback.

"No prob, dude," chuckled Chad, a blond rugby player, as he fist bumped his buddy. "That's what the trust fund is for!"

"Yeah, but we wouldn't be going if your dad wasn't a member and vouched for us!" noted Lance, a red-haired swimmer.

"He wants us to sow our wild oats!" Chad laughed, fist bumping his friends. "He said, 'Son, I want you become a real man like I did at your age -- fuck a lot of hot girls!'"

"And does your mom..." Brock started to say.

"Stepmom," Chad corrected.

"...know about this trip?"

"As far as she knows we're going to Daytona Beach for spring break!"

"We're going to get so much pussy!" Lance cheered, fist bumping his buddies, as their private jet began its descent to the private island resort.

"Welcome to Freedonia, gentlemen," announced their concierge, Jay Hart, after the plane touched down and braking on the runway. When the plane came to a complete halt, the young man opened the cabin door to the hot Caribbean sun. Jay lead the three frat boys to a nearby Jeep where the driver was stowing away their luggage.

"It's a five minute drive to the hotel, guys," Jay stated as he got into the front passenger side seat. "We'll have you registered in no time!"

What happened next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)