More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kantus Kantus

What monster should she hunt first?

Centaur in Appalachia

Samora opens a contract and skims it. Somewhere in the Appalachian mountains, in the state of West Virginia, a creature described as half horse and half man was terrorizing some of the backwoods inhabitants. Details were sketchy aside from a brief description. Horse-sized creature with human torso, arms, and head, nude as one would expect an animal to be, but seen wielding tools of what seemed to be crude iron. This piqued Samora's interest, suggesting the creature was intelligent, moreso than the other man-beasts she'd hunted in the past. Her decision made, she departed for the United States as soon as possible.

The Monster Buster got through customs by the skin of its teeth - her blades, Sen and Suen, as well as a few other sundry tools were easier to carry along, but ultimately she was packed light.

Before long she was well into the mountains - hardly as grand as the Alps of Himalayas, but with their own charm, especially with the fall colors starting to set in. She was in the small town named in the contract by nightfall, but with no other information to go on, she would have to stay at a hotel or something in the meantime. A bed-and-breakfast was the only place available in the small town.

"Well, we gots one bed available miss," the man at the desk says. He's a lanky fellow, a bit tall and not too bad looking, but definitely of the "back-woods" type. He clumsily eyes her body, generally well-covered in tight black pants and top, save for a moderately deep V-neck sporting fair cleavage afforded her by her tight clothing.

"I'll take it, then. I should only need it for one night." Samora reaches to her back pocket to grab her credit card, but the man coughs.

"I reckon I could make you a 'special deal', though..." he says, his eyes lingering on her cleavage. She knew immediately where this was going. "You can stay in my room, no charge, and all you gots to do is let me give you a good workout. Whuddaya say?"

Despite her better judgement, Samora seriously considers his request. It had been a while since her last fuck, and the man here wasn't terrible to look at. But she'd already spent a long day on the road, and with a hunt ahead of her, resting might be a much smarter idea.

Accept the redneck's deal, or just pay for the room and sleep?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)