More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by mr.z mr.z

Which Curse Did the Witch Choose?

Centaur Curse

Centaur Curse: Sally has been transformed into a centaur. Her lower half is now the torso of a brown horse but to make matters worst is that the which chose to use a stallions body, meaning that while Sally's upper half is still female, her lower half is male. Meaning that she has a big horsecock. You're the only person who notices this change as everyone acts normal about a centaur girl being real.

"I bet you are very excited for this weekend," your mom says as she drives over to Sally's house. "Not many parents would want their young boy to spend the weekend all along with a girl... but I trust you, Steven."

"Uh, yeah," you reply, staring out the window, big houses zooming by. After all, Sally's family lived in a very well-to-do neighborhood, and had one of the more expensive houses. "Thanks mom."

"Now, I don't want you two horsing around too much," your mother continues, making a left turn onto a street. "I don't want to have to carriage you all the back home."

You turn your head away from the window to look at your mother, scrunching your eyebrows. What the heck is she talking about?! Why is she talking in some sort of cryptic language...? And why is she using extremely bad horse puns all of a sudden...? Frankly, none of what mom just said made any sense whatsoever. Why would she need to carry you back home if you "horsed" around?

Sensing your discomfort, your mother drives you silently through the rest of the path, which, frankly speaking, isn't much, considering that Sally's house was already nearby when she said that. As she drove into the driveway, she turns to you with a stern look on her face.

"Now, young lad," she begins, and you sense that she is about to spout a serious monologue about something. You squirm in your seat and hang your head in preparedness. "I don't want you two to be fooling around much. I know other parents would be cautious about leaving their children with the opposite sex, but I trust you."

"Yeah, okay mom, I get it," you assure her as you roll your eyes. Your mom can be too intrusive into your life sometimes.

"Listen, Steven, it's just that I'm looking out for. Luckily she can't get pregnant, but..." Your mother says as she trails off. Wait, what does she mean when she says Sally can't get pregnant? Does Sally have some sort of medical problem that you don't know of?

"It's just you how that thing is," Your mom continues as she glances at you through her rear-view mirror. "That thing can kill you if you don't be careful."

Huh...? What is she talking about? What thing? Ever since your mother started talking about Sally, all she said is a bunch of nonsense.

"Um... okay... I guess...?" You hesitantly reply, unsure of how to answer her.

"Great!" She snaps her head back to look at the driveway as she says that. "Now why don't you hurry along, young man?"

"Right," you nod your head, although more to yourself than to anyone else, and jump out of the car after unbuckling your seat belt. You don't have much on you, other than your phone and some money you brought alongside with you, but you figure you won't need anything other than that.

You look around yourself. You have been to Sally's house several times before and it was always a blast. The house looks to be the same as it always has, but you can't shake off the feeling that something is... off. For instance, you don't remember there ever being a saddle and stirrups hanging off the wall to the side of the door. Nor do you ever remember there being these giant brush fences which are usually used for horse jumping at obstacle horses.

You shake your head. What's wrong with you? It's not like you to become this bothered by something. So what if your mom said those weird things before? They don't really mean anything. So what if there is horse racing equipment located here? Sally probably just got into horse racing and forgot to mention it to you. What's the big deal anyways? It's not like it matters to you. You're just going to go in, greet Sally, and have the best weekend of your life with her.

Slowly, but surely, you press the button and hear the doorbell. You instantly hear a sound, indicating motion, but it's not at all as you expected. Instead of the soft patter of feet on hardwood, as you expected to hear, you hear a giant earthquake as the entire house rumbles. You can even feel the vibrations in the ground beneath you. It's as if though a giant hippo was dropped a few feet away from you. You gulp audibly as the sound gets close to you, not sure what to expect. The door bursts open.

"Hey, Steve!" A looming voice above you says. "I am so glad to see you!"

You fall. On your bottom. With a thud.

"S-S-S-Sally...?" You stutter audibly as you look at her.

"What's wrong?" Sally replies. "Aren't you happy to see me?"

"N-no, I mean, y-yes, I mean," you barely out the words. "I mean, you've changed so much."

"Hm? Oh yeah, I just got this skirt custom made the other day," Sally replies to you as she ruffles it, "Do you like it?"

You look up once more at your girlfriend. What the heck happened to her?? From her head to her waist, she is still the loving, beautiful girlfriend that you know, wearing a pretty blouse. But after that, she becomes a complete freak. Instead of her usual delightful legs that can charm many men, she sports the body of a horse, and a pretty big one at that. Her brown fur ends at her hooves and she sports a very large skirt that covers her entire body, as well as a bit of her four legs. But even if she wears a skirt, she can't conceal... that.

You aren't sure how to react to it. It looks like a Lovecraftian monstrosity. It's big, it's drooping, and it looks absolutely revolting. You want to throw up just by looking it. Sally... is sporting a large horse cock.

You widen your eyes. That thing puts yours to shame. It is three and a half... no, four feet long, and it is soft. Not only that, it is also 10 inches wide, wider than your dick is long when hard, and the flare at the end is 13 inches wide. The sheath that comes up nearly halfway up her horse dick is brown, like her fur, and her horse balls are much larger than cantaloupes and hanging low. Your jaw slowly drops.

"Steven, are you okay?" Sally asks, as she kneels on her front legs in order to put her hand on your forehead. "Hmm, you don't seem to be sick."

You quickly hop on your feet, not being able to stand being that near her and quickly hurry in the house. As you hear the door closing behind you, you cast a side glance and ask her.

"So, um... I know this might sound weird, but umm... since when did you have a... you know... a horse body...?"

She throws a worried glance at you. "I've already told you this before, don't you remember? I was born this way. Apparently, when my mom and dad went to the Bahamas on their honeymoon, my mom's yogurt was spiked with horse cum by a worker at a diner there. There was a virus in there that infected my mom when I was still in her stomach and caused me to grow a horse body instead of a normal one."

She walks up to you with a slow clop. "Are you sure you're alright...?"

You shake your head. "Sorry, it's just that... I didn't have much sleep and all, so I might act a bit weird today.

She nods her head in understanding. "If that's the case, then that's fine. But... oh! We have so much to do today! I have been planning this all night, I could barely even sleep, and you know how much of a heavy sleeper I am! Today is going to be so much fun!!"

"So, forgive me for asking this..." You begin, trying to find out more information on what had happened. "But... how did we meet again?"

"Man, you really are weird today," Sally says, giggling. "But sure! I would never forget the day we met. You probably remember how I was in the beginning of high school. Even though I tried to make friends before, I just couldn't get along with anyone because of... my unique body. So imagine my surprise when, during the middle of class, comes up to me, and in front of everybody, kneels and confesses his love to me. I..."

She stops for a moment as she blushes, holding both of her hands up to her cheeks. Wait, did that really happen? As far as you remember, you two really got together after talking to each in the cafeteria about your favorite movies and found out that you had very similar tastes.

"I mean, I knew you since 6th grade of course, since we shared classes, but you never talked to me until then," Sally continues. "But I was really happy when you did that, even if you embarrassed me in front of the entire class. So that's how we met. Are you ready to have some fun now?" She smiles as she stretches out her hand to you.

"Um, just a second, can I use the bathroom?" You ask.

"Sure! It's upstairs to the right. You won't miss it," Sally says as she continues to smile while piercing you with her blue eyes. You nod as you run your way there.

You sit on the toilet as you think. Is this dream...? This can't be real... right? There is no freaking way that your girlfriend could have turned from a regular girl into a centaur freak in the span of a day! Then how could... suddenly, it dawns on you. The curse! Could the old bat from yesterday really cursed you...? That's insane! There is no way that is possible!

Suddenly, an idea comes to you. Half-thinking that Sally is just pulling a prank on you, you fish out your phone as browse through your pictures. It's as you expected. All the photos of you and Sally were replaced by her horse version. One of your photos even has you riding on her, and not as you would have expected yesterday! Browsing through them, you stumble upon a pic that causes you to drop your phone on the ground. In that photo are you and Sally with Sally making a lewd, moaning face, and you... are licking the tip of her horse cock. Cupping your mouth, you unsuccessfully fight your acid reflex and proceed to vomit in the toilet. How... gross! Why would you do that? You're not gay... right?

Suddenly, Sally knocks on the door. "Are you okay there?"

"Yeah," you reply, hurriedly flushing, and coming out of the bathroom.

"That's good. I was thinking that we can..."

What Does Sally Say?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)