More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Rest_Easy Rest_Easy

Who is your tormentor?

Cecilia (Crazy Illusionist)

You're in class the first time reality glitches. Everyone's heads start lolling through a 360 degree circle as they continue taking notes, or lecturing in the case of the teacher. After a shocked moment of gaping, you look around frantically for Cecilia, the illusionist. You don't see her, but if she doesn't want you to, you won't.

You try to ignore it it, keep your head down and work, but the words start swimming around on the page, random letters flashing. Another student with a spinning head dumps their drink on you, and you ask permission to go to the bathroom.

Once there, you take off your pants to pat them dry, throwing them over a stall door, and take a moment to just revel in being far enough from your bully for reality to reassert itself.

You take your pants back and put them on (weren't they on a different door?) and go back to class, only to be greeted by general laughter.

Mr. Parker, your chemistry teacher, looked you up and down. "Mr. Doe, where are your pants?"

The illusion broke, and you realized you weren't wearing any. Just another day as the supers' plaything.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)