More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Alostsoul Alostsoul

Whose tale is being told today?

Caven (M) a sexually questioning NEET reborn as a incubus

Calvin was by all accounts a nobody. He had no full-time job, no friends, no girlfriend, no real relationship with his family, no real aspersions of any kind, and no life skills. Yup by all accounts Calvin was a real waist of space. He spent most of his days either playing video games or watching anime. in the basement of his parents' house. Our story starts one day when Calvin was tragically struck by a truck and, killed in one of the rare instances he was outside. Ironic how he died like one of the protagonists in the anime shows he so did love watching.

Still as pathetic as he was, a god decided to take “pity” on Calvin and give him a new lease on life. Well not exactly a god per say, it was more like a grand mischief spirt that took pity on Calvin. A entity of true neutrality doing both good and, evil so long as another god or devil was caused annoyance from their actions.

The mischievous entity held Calvin’s soul in their hands wondering where, and who they should reincarnate Calvin as. It plundered this question a bit unsure where he should put such a lowly person such as Calvin. Then a grin creeped upon the entity’s face as a light bulb went off. They knew exactly where to send Calvin, the world of Temple. The world of Temple was a universe constantly being contested by two beings. One a grumpy and, stuck up Demoness, and the other and even more grumpy, and stuck-up Goddess. The two of them were basically the most humorless god, and devil in the entire immortal sphere. This made their universe the prefect target to send Calvin’s soul to.

The spirt then tried to think of a fun role to put Calvin into. The spirt decided on turning Calvin’s soul into a lowly incubus’s soul. How fun it would be to see, an awkward loner thrusted into the role of a seducer. Then there was the added bonus that Calvin had just begun questioning his sexuality before he died. Now a sexually unsure incubus that was funny! The spirt was giggling already just thinking about it. And so, it was done Calvin’s soul was sent to the universe of Temple, and his new life began!

Unfortunately, demons are made fully formed so Calvin wasn’t given a second chance at a childhood. He was instead spawned with a new form, and all the information he needs to be a demon in the world of Temple. The only difference between Calvin and, other demons was that he had his previous personality and, memories of his old life. Calvin or Caven as he knew his new demon name to be, started looking around at his surroundings.
Caven saw that he was in a large open field, tall grass surrounding him all around. To his left about a mile down was what looked to be a large forest. Around the same amount of distance to his right was a dirt pathway, most probably leading to a nearby town. Not seeing anything else of notice, and feeling what little amount of demonic power he was reborn with starting to fade, Caven thought it best to materialize before he faded from existence. In half a second Caven felt a physical body once more, like he did back in his old life. He blinked his new eyes a few times finding himself starting up at the sky.

He shifted, sitting up as he looked over himself. He realized he was wrong about this body being like his old one. Instead of being chubby, and unfit, his body was toned, and a kind of muscular, yet with his frame not to large that he would considered overly mainly. His body looked to be really well… boyish is the only way to describe it. He also realized he was completely hairless from the neck down which made him blush, as he considered lack of body hair a more feminine trait. Caven wondered just how much his new self-differed from his old. As he spotted a small nearby stream, he walked over and stared at his reflection. Caven was shocked to look at the face staring back at him.

No acme, no blemishes, no scaring from shaving cuts. On top of that he didn’t just look like a more attractive version of himself, he looked completely different! His brow, the shape of his head, his jaw, his chin, he literally looked like a different person. He went over every detail of his new look, his face was a bit thin and, sharp. Sort of the like how most of those Japanese idols on TV looked minus the ethnicity. He was really quite handsome. A little more boyish looking then he would have liked, but still he thought he looked fantastic!

“Woah…” Caven said, immediately bringing a hand to his throat as he heard his new voice.

“H-hello is this me, woah t-this is trippy.” Caven spoke again.

His new voice was a lot different then his old one slightly high pitched for a boy it emanated innocence, naivety and youthfulness. This made him blush again, dang it why couldn’t he have gotten the full mainly look. Yet Youthfulness… yes that was something else that Caven noticed. When he died he was 32 yet now he looked like he’s was no older then 19.
Caven was in awe as he ran a hand through his hair.

It was silky, and smooth. Styled as wild and, untamed in the front, while slicked forward and, disciplined in the back. It felt so much better than his old hair, remembering how it was always all greased up, and full of dandruff. He shuttered thinking about how he used to be, making a promise to take care of his body this time around. Well not that he needed to, as demons could be come any form they wanted once they gained enough power.

As he continued to run his hand through his hair he noticed the two small bumps on his heads. His horns, the only real indication that he wasn’t human. They didn’t have any real feeling in them, and were the same color as his skin. Honestly if he wore a hat or a hood no one could even tell Caven was an incubus.

Still if it was found out he was a incubus he would most certainly be killed on sight, as most races in the world of Temple worshipped the goddess. The goddess commanded her worshippers to slay all demons, and monsters when ever possible as they were made by the demoness.

The demons and monsters however were instructed to corrupt and enslave the races of the realm so it wasn’t like the goddesses command wasn’t warranted. Caven sat down on the grass again cross legged. He closed his eyes, and sighed how did he end up with this as his second life? Before the only real challenge he had was doing below the bear minimum in basic hygiene, now he was caught in a war between higher beings.

Caven then felt his face becoming flush as he remembered there still was one body part he hadn’t examined. He gave a quick look around, before he grabbed the top of the loin cloth he was wearing. Caven felt like a big perv as he slowly pulled down the piece cloth covering his junk.

His face became even redder once he saw what he was packing. In his old life Caven would have been considered severely bellow average when it came to his genitals. Now though he had a very impressive cock that even above average man would envy. Eight inches, half as thick as his wrist, completely hairless, and accompanied with two large balls, there hung his new cock in all its meaty glory.

“H-ha ha.” Caven laughed nervously, still in slightly disbelief this magnificent cock was really his now.

He then brought down a hand as he started to grope, and squeeze his own cock.

“Ah AH!” He moaned girlishly as touching his cock sent a jolt of pleasure through his whole body.

Of course how could he forget, he was an incubus they were designed for sex. Enhanced sensitivity was just one of the many special characteristics his species of demon had. Still Caven composed him self, holding off from masturbating for probably the first time ever. The thought of getting killed by some passing holy knight while jacking off in a field, wasn’t the way he wanted second life to end.

So anxious to get moving he pulled back up his loin cloth, and plotted what his next move should be.

What’s next for our “hero”?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)