More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by lknight lknight

Jaina Proudmoore, or Proudwhore?

Cave Toad Seduction?

Turning, Jaina raised her staff threatening, causing the cave toad to recoil, still mostly under the cover of shadows and foliage. They were in a stand off, and without knowing her capabilities, the cave toad wasn't fully ready to engage the buxom arch mage.

Jaina, for her own part, was more confused. The creature, hidden by shadow, was still visible enough to make out a vaguely humanoid, if not a bit bloated shape. But other than the green and grey skin, as well as the semi white underbelly, she couldn't make out most of it.

What was strange was that she'd never seen any creature like it. The closest that came to mind was the Gorloc, but it was bigger. Despite both having wide mouths, this one had no visible teeth. But beyond that, a Gorloc being this far south was unheard of. As far as she was aware, they only dwelled in Northrend, and this was not that land.

Eyes trailing over it briefly, she licked her lips to speak, an act that caused the massive rod of the cave toad to twitch. "What.. are you?" She asked, wary of it. And why not? With so many people vanishing, and this new creature... well, Jaina was a bit suspicious. She didn't expect much of an answer, not all humanoids could talk.

"...ut...." It croaked out, and Jaina raised a brow. She couldn't make out the whole phrase, cocking her head slightly.

"S....t..." Again, it stated the same phrase. But once more, Jaina Proudmoore couldn't make it out.

"Speak up!" She finally yelled, causing her ample breasts to jiggle within the vest like top she wore, giving the cave toad quite the eyeful.

Finally, it answered, in a scratchy, but clear tone. It was clear as day, and said it loud and proud. "Slut!"

Jaina fumed, how dare he call her a slut? She was a proud lady and arch mage. "I am no slut, beast!" She growled, raising her staff. "And you'll suffer for such an insult."

"You'll suffer a stuffing." It answered, sneering at her in response. "Gonna thrust it in, slam it, twist it. Make you my slut, breeding bitch. Pant like a whore in heat!"

More insulting, and lewd statements, as Jaina prepared probably an overkill spell that would be use to decimate an army. And all just to cull this vile creature. Feeling it form in her hand, she smirked.

"Gonna pump you so full, but you'll beg for more... slut!"

"And why do you think you could have my pussy, beast? I'm a lady, a powerful arch mage, I wouldn't dare lay--"

Her voice caught in her throat, as it exited from the shadows. The massive, helmeted head, the long shaft, and the orange sized balls were almost comical on the creature. It was huge, and not even fully erect, held proudly in its webbed finger tips.

"You're gonna take this... every inch." The cave toad said in a matter of fact tone. "Gonna slam it in that sweet hallow between your thighs."

Jaina didn't answer, her jaw dropped, as she eyed the massive organ. Being treated like a whore, and that... well, it was something new for the sorceress. Something that caused a slight twinge between her thighs. "Oh god...."

Does she give in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)