More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by lknight lknight

Does she give in?

Not at First....

Jaina's eyes practically bulged out of their skull at the dick before her. It belonged on something far larger, like a Tauren or a dragon. Her eyes were glued on the shaft, the head, so much so she didn't pay attention to the rest of the creature. So when it lashed out, grabbing her and pulling her in, Jaina was caught by surprise. "Yessss.... slut is in heat!"

The buxom archmage felt several things all at once. A webbed hand pushing between her thighs, roughly, with little concern of her own thoughts on the matter. A long, slick tongue pressed against her pillowy breasts. And a big, fat, dick rested against her hip. It was a natural response for Jaina to release her staff, to grab the hand fingering her through her gown, and her fingers dug into the flabby arms of the cave toad, bending over reflexively, her legs attempting to close. "S... stop it!" She called out. "I don't want thiaaaaaAAH!" Her voice became higher pitched, unlady like, as the fingers shoved in through the cloth. The fine robes and silken panties beneath did little to protect her virtue. Whats worse, the wetness of her arousal seeped through, the cave toad grinning at the warmth and wet.

"Let go of me!" Jaina hissed, pulling away finally, as her lower dress was torn off in the creature's hands, leaving her bottomless save for her panties, traveling boots, and thigh high stockings. The panties, normally reserved, had pushed upwards, becoming more thong like. with a noteworthy damp spot from where the creature had been fingering her. While she was free of the lower grasp, in frustration, the cave toad grasped outwards, sinking its barbs into her flesh, as she cast frost nova, freezing it into place.

"Back... back to Dalaran..." Jaina gasped, as she quickly opened a portal, diving through, and into her room. Safety, or at least relative safety. Her breasts heaved, sweat beaded across her brow, as she regained her senses. But that was easier said than done. Jaina's heart raced, her pussy slick with juices, and a burning desire she had never known before crept over her form. The need to be fucked, as her fingers dug into her crotch, diving in soon after she had caught her breath. Biting her lips, just imagining that huge cock.

Even as she frigged herself, Jaina knew something was wrong. The wounds he had inflicted were superficial, but her mind slowly came to the idea. Even lust addled, she realized it must have injected her with something. Even as her delicate fingers pumped at her tight womanhood. A need to be sated, but one she couldn't do by herself.

"Sluuuut!" She heard... surely there was no way it could have entered the portal... could it?

?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)