More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ewong ewong

What's next?

Caught Outside

Emmy is currently on her honeymoon with her husband Sam Esmail. Waking up in bed on the morning after their wedding night Emmy looks over at her still sleeping husband and gets out of bed.

Deciding she’d like to go for a walk on the beach before he wakes up Emmy quickly but quietly grabs one of her Sarong cover-ups and pulls it on over her otherwise entirely naked body.

Deciding to remain barefoot Emmy then grabs the key to their cabin, opens the door and steps out onto the porch. After closing the door behind herself and locking it Emmy steps off the porch onto the warm beach sand.

Upon stepping onto the warm sand Emmy enjoys the feeling of the sand between her toes and the cool morning breeze blowing over her body covered only by her skimpy cover up.

Emmy is also pleased to see that she has the beach to herself.

Walking closer to the water Emmy sits down on the sand. As Emmy enjoys the feeling of the warm beach sand under her bottom she decides to lay on her back to relax.

After laying out on the warm sand for about fifteen minutes Emmy decides to head back to the cabin as she figures if her husband wakes up and finds her gone he’ll worry.

Standing back up Emmy heads back towards the cabin.

As Emmy walks she feels a tug and before she realizes what’s happening her sarong has been torn off by a bunch of low hanging tree branches.

Having not been wearing anything else Emmy lets out an adorable squeak of embarrassment upon realizing that she is now completely naked and barefoot outside.

After immediately throwing her hands over herself in the classic ENF pose Emmy runs the rest of the way back to the cabin.

Upon stepping onto the porch Emmy reluctantly lowers the hand she's holding over her chest and attempts to open the door and get inside.

Upon doing so Emmy remembers that she locked the door when she left. Even worse she then realizes that somewhere between leaving the cabin, laying down on the beach and now she's lost her key to unlock the door.

Unsure what else to do Emmy awkwardly sits her bare naked butt on the porch and pulls her long bare legs up to her chest in a attempt to feel somewhat less naked and exposed.

As Emmy continues to sit on the porch with her bare back against the door she can't help but cry.

(Author note - joint idea - writerperson wrote the original draft & mistwolf finished it.)

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)