More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by MrDonJuan MrDonJuan

Now entering Catwoman's Universe...

Catwoman's All-Salacious Sluts

All of creation is under Catwoman's ASS.

Heavenly bodies and interstellar mediums dancing in the black sea are formed and guided by her supreme celestial bootycheeks.

Their clapping crushes primordial gasses into stars and planets.

When they quiver and undulate, the cosmic winds flow.

Their shaking and swinging direct the galaxies' rotation.

Supernovae light up when she pops it. Black holes sink when she drops it.

All matter and energy are tuned to the dimensional beat of the goddess’ gyrations.

She is omnipresent, lying between everything, connected to all souls. Her desire is the grip of destiny on their jiggling flesh. They might struggle and quake as they try to escape. But no matter how much they squirmed and writhed, there was no escape. The singular, inevitable end of all beings was to have her cock in their plush, inviting ASSHOLES.

Yet Catwoman is only one of many astral entities.

The gods of OlympASS, wielders of thunderous donks.

Rama Kushna, the keeper of karma, who holds the universal balance on her jutting back shelf.

The Lords of Chaos and Order, two fundamental forces locked in an eternal duel for supremacy—fighting to see whose dumpy can garner the most attention from Catwoman.

Trigon, the self-proclaimed Bitch Tamer. The baddest demon bitch with the balls to challenge Catwoman for all the ASS.

And my present fuckbuddy, the Phantom Stranger. An immortal being with immense power and mysterious omniscience, none of which prevent her from belonging to me.

She wanders all eternity as a mysterious guide and immeasurably powerful , always watching through those inscrutable eyes obscured by her fedora.

Those eyes were now locked in a darkness deeper than the void beyond, as the Stranger's head was between the beyond my universe-sized GODDESS ASSCHEEKS. Squatting underneath me in streetwalker stilettos acting as my chair, her own PHAT ASS jiggling and jiggling.

I bet you wish you weren't sworn to non-interference now. With your power, you might have been able to stop me before I took over everything ~. I smirked as I rocked my booty with the Stranger in between them, loving the feeling of her head going back and forth with my wiggling. I appreciate the comfort. It made the little show I spawned much more enjoyable.

The show was from the hot things on the dance floor, several choice PHATASSES that held a special place in my heart. I took them out of their current timelines, temporarily out of the perverted path I laid for them.

They carried colossal Kryptonian kans and cum cannons. They were omnisexually pleasing shapeshifters. They were sculpted sluts of the gods or sinful skanks born from bitch-devils.

They were mortals from my home city of Gotham, whom I loved like my children.

The procession of playthings stood hip to hip with their arms resting upon each other's shoulders, wearing minuscule bikinis and thongs, showing off the beautiful row of buttcheeks I bestowed upon them. Shaking what I gave them up and down, their butt-quaking resounding across space and time. Swaying their hips mightily in circles, cumming themselves into lust-insanity, wailing their pleasures with their beautiful features stuck in permanent 'O' faces.

It was a resounding ovation for their goddess, their gratitude for being captured in my divine perversion, their thanks for becoming my living avatars of ASS.

"You would believe they would be grateful." My Phantom Chair snarked. Fortunately, beings like us don't need mouths to converse because hers was too busy having a deep makeout with the sacred ASSHOLE.

Why wouldn’t they? What better destiny could there be than being my divinely appointed Twerk-Sluts?

“I wish I didn't need to point out that absurdity, considering the totality of debauchery which you have trapped us all in.” Contrasting her point was The Stranger’s pillow lips made their own whorish, circular shape as she tongue kissed my donut rim. “Least of all, you’ve put me in this humiliating position.”

How are you not grateful, babe? I've put you in the best spot in the cosmos. The gods' wars for the privilege of feasting away on my ASS~.

“While the other powers may have lost themselves as your harlots and even myself in body, I refuse to resign to the universe's fate. Even if retaining my awareness is also by your design.”

That credits all of you, Babe, with your unique place in the cosmic order. Even I could only go so far.

“How fortunate, I am the only conscious witness to how irreparably you’ve perverted this universe.”

I’m grateful for it. It gave me someone to talk to.

“By talk, you mean to make me scream in orgasm while I try to protest your corruptive machinations.”

You know it~.

The Stranger could only sigh. “Woe to all of us for the cosmic happenstance that gave universal supremacy to such a pervert.”

Hey, at least it wasn't the Joker again.

"…on that, I can't deny."

While The Stranger's independent mind was outside my will, I reminded the wanderer how everything else was. Showcasing that point, the Stranger instantaneously shifted from being smothered under my astronomical rear to motorboating the supergiants that are my femme balls.

_“Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiieee~!” _The Stranger muffled as my nuts surrounded her head. She reflexively arched her back, making her ASS even more prominent, and unintentionally shoved her face deeper into my tanks of femme-jizz.

Ssssssssssllllllllllllluuuuurrrrppp~

Which, due to her open mouth and extended tongue, resulted in her taking a sizable lick.

“Hmmmmm~” The potent taste made the Stranger moan, and her eyes rolled into her head.

Ooooohh~ I let my own pleasure be known. My cock drolled nebula-sized globs onto the Stranger’s thrusted-out dumptruck. For someone who says so little, you’re a natural with that tongue ~.

SSSsssssnnnniiiiiiiiffffff~

“Nnngggooooooohhh~” Despite never needing oxygen, her nose took deep whiffs of my musk emanating from those holy cumtanks. The aroma made Stranger’s face morph into its most obscene ahegao as my beautiful ball stench gave her a god-shattering orgasm.

SSSSSNNNNOOOOOOOORRRRRRTTTTT~

“Aaaggaahhhoooooooooggghhh~~!!” She couldn't stop herself from sniffing more. Making her body shuddered and dived deeper into my balls while her ASS quivered magnificently.

Keeping my chair now ball-rest in place, I leaned forward a bit to reach for her ASSHOLE, fingering her donut-sized pucker and tugging at the edge like I was carving out tectonic plates. I grasped the hand-filling ball and pulled out each bead. Each one colored the range of the spectrum…

*schlurp* *schlurp* *schlurp* *schlurp* *schlurp* *schlurp* *schlurp*

*Schlurp*

…until I reached the last anal bead, the white-hued replica of Earth.

I mused as my eyes softened. I adored and marveled at the mortals in my old home. All the beautiful souls I’m now connected to, my love for them making up my entire being. It's funny to think I wasn't much of a believer in my old life, yet here I am with the world literally in my hands.

Even as a god, I am enthralled with the uncountable souls resonating with me. I delighted in their life but more significantly in their lust. Fingering all pussies, stroking all femme cocks, twerking on all faces, grasping all tits, and shoveling my tongue down every orifice in the universe. Showering all with my love.

“Love? You’ve enslaved all of the universe into her playthings. “ The stranger let out more displeasure and finally snapped out of her musk drunkenness. It's a credit to her for staying so strong even while serving as a ball-slut. “The poor souls you make to debase themselves for your enjoyment. They are the most extraordinary victim of your perverted will on existence. You've smothered them completely under your ASS.”

My divine gaze turned back to my chosen toys as I stretched the string of cosmic beads taut between my hands; women who were the most transformed and directed by me, one could say the deepest under my ASS. My eyes glinted wickedly as I ran My lips and tongue over each glowing sphere in a mirror of the Stranger's sloppy worship of my balls, savoring the taste and feeling the orgasmic quivering of the Emotional Entities trapped within. If the Stranger was so sure of herself, then who was I to deny it?

“Smothered them,” have I?

*SMASH*

“OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh~~!!!”

And instantly, that fact became literal, as I instantaneously shifted herself to squish my chosen under my universal mass, crushed under pressure greater than every black hole combined. And under it, they howled in ecstasy.

The Stranger was repositioned to lay in front of me, legs in a split, ASS pointing up. My galaxy-breaking dick *SMACKED* down on The Stranger’s ASS, drawing a sharp cry from her lips. I pumped my hips up and down, wobbling and bouncing the bubblebutt against my heaving shaft.

*SLAP*

“AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH~~!!!”

I gave the Phantom a swipe that blew away solar systems and enjoyed how my cock moved with the wobblers they were sheathed into.

Enslaving? Poor Souls? Looks like I have to remind you of the bliss I gave to this reality.

The Stranger cried out as I stretched out her ASSPUSSY. She clasped her face between her hands, whining and wheezing, her eyes going distant as the constant Schlick, Schlick, Schlick. Even her most superb effort of self-control amounted to nothing against the femme cock that all cosmic beings desperately crave.

Though you did hit on a good point. I acknowledged The Stranger as she shuddered and twitched as I split the whore’s cheeks in half. Her tight, clenching insides sucked hungrily at my cosmic cock.

I'll admit I have my favorites, but I shouldn't ignore all the other ASSES out there. There are so many more that deserve my attention~.

The Stranger was panting, loud and depraved, her tongue drooping from her open mouth as she tried to hold onto her mind.

And the many perks of being a goddess is I can check them all out~.

Like the helpless observer she always was, The Stranger could only fill this corrupted universe with her depraved cries of pleasure as I clapped her cheeks with the of exploding suns.

An observer was her role in this universe; its mistress brought her eyes synchronized with her own.

“OBEY THE ASS~~!!!” They both cried as the two cosmic beings turned their omnipotent sights towards those bootytastic bodies bound by that mantra.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)