More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by leroy leroy

Who are you?

Catherine the Rose Breaker (General of ESF)

Your red hair flowed down past your shoulders, reaching right between your shoulder blades as you inspected yourself. Like most born after the Genocide your skin was flawless, at 30 you were still considered quite young for a species that could live to 300 and beyond but after a particularly hard fight where your general had been disabled you had rallied the remaining forces to victory. This had been five years ago and you still remembered what had given you your name.

As you surveyed the battlefield, your general not yet unlocked from where they were lying five hundred meters back after a surprise attack to the rear had caught them off guard. You walked towards the enemy command center, easy to find by the tent over it. The upper right of your Heads Up Display still marking you as the leader of your forces. The enemy general was inside being helped out of her armor, the arrow which had struck the tent and signaled a kill through it beside her. Your arrow. That meant she was yours. You started removing your own armor, a series of latches allowing you to due to not having been disabled. The enemy commander gave you a sad smile, knowing what you were there for .

"Well, I guess my next daughter will have red hair." She said in good humor as her lower body became visible as she fully stepped out, quickly stripping off her under layer, showing off her curves and C cup chest. The armorer left the room to go help the next mother for the ESF, leaving you with the pretty brown haired almond eyed commander.

To this day you don't know what came over you as you likewise stripped, when both of you were finally naked you gently her to her knees to get you ready. Her mouth closed over your rod, gently sucking before she began bobbing her head, taking more and more of you into your throat. After your entire member was covered in saliva you stopped her. You positioned her on her hands and knees while she started playing with her pussy to get it ready for your penetration.

That wasn't the hole you wanted, you grabbed your helmet and set it to the side to record for the Treaty before you placed your tip against her virgin rosebud. "Wait... NO. PLEASE NO. I'll do anyth- AHHHH" you cut her off with a thrust. There was plenty of resistance as your 8 inch member violated her forbidden hole but the pleasure was like nothing you had ever felt before. You weren't sure if it was because of the taboo nature or the slight thrill of excitement, knowing you were now a marked woman but you didn't last long. With a final thrust as you hilted in her rear you unleashed a torrent of jizz into her now deflowered backside. Marking her as yours for the next five months. No one else would risk coming near the woman who would likely be into retirement upon returning home.

You had been promoted shortly after that, and the nickname had stuck. From that day forward every time you won a battle you had given the enemy commander the same treatment. To minor powers, where reputation was as sacred as life, you were so feared that they would sometimes retreat without a fight for fear that they would be similarly disgraced. There had been some close calls but you so far had avoided losing since then, the danger in which you had placed yourself keeping you on your toes.

You were finally shaken from your reverie when your comm started buzzing. One of your Lieutenants.

"Yes?"

"Ma'am the Captain asks that you please come to the bridge. Command has our next mission."

What is your mission?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)