More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by MistWolf MistWolf

What's next?

Catching Kelli

Currently enjoying a relaxing night at home Kelli is wearing just an oversized t-shirt when she hears strange noises coming from her backyard.

Feeling compelled to investigate the strange noises, Kelli heads for her back door, quietly opens the blinds and peers out.

Seeing nothing at first Kelli feels like it should be safe to actually go outside.

Having decided Kelli quickly unlocks the back door, opens it and steps out onto her elevated back patio.

Upon doing so Kelli pulls the back door shut most of the way but makes sure that it's not closed all the way as she has no desire to get locked in her backyard wearing just an oversized shirt that comes down to just a few inches below her butt.

Walking barefoot across her back patio Kelli quickly glances around her yard in an attempt to figure out where the strange noises are emanating from.

Enjoying the feeling of the cool night breeze blowing over her bare legs Kelli nevertheless self consciously holds her oversized t-shirt down to keep it from blowing up as she would rather not flash her naked butt and womanhood to anyone or anything that might be watching her.

Suddenly Kelli sees something flashing in the corner of her yard.

Curious as to what it might be Kelli walks down the stairs from her elevated patio and into the grassy part of her backyard.

Upon stepping into the grassy part of her backyard Kelli shivers upon feeling the cool grass, leaves, and dirt under her bare feet.

Forgetting for a moment that she is only wearing a t-shirt due to being overwhelmed with curiosity Kelli walks across the grass barefoot towards the unusual flashing lights that seem to be floating in midair at the edge of her backyard.

Moments later just as she gets close enough to touch the mysterious floating lights Kelli feels a tingling sensation similar to static electricity across her entire body for a few seconds, her vision goes black and she just barely manages to sit down on the ground before passing out.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)