More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by vic_elor vic_elor

What kind of furry girl did you make?

Cat Girl

You hear her softly purring as she brushes her feline ears up against you.

Then, she abruptly stops purring and you can sense her becoming tense. As you pull back from her to look into her eyes, you realize they have become fixated on something on the other side of the room.

“What are you looking at…?” You question her, concerned that you may have celebrated your success too soon.

“I’m going to get it! Don’t worry; it won’t get away from me.” She tells you, still not moving her eyes.

As her ears perk up and her tail becomes straight, she almost looks as if she is entering a feline pouncing position. But what the hell is she going to attack?

With speed and grace endowed upon her by her feline DNA, Doe bolts across the lab in one swift in move. She hurdles over chairs, tables, and even equipment without knocking a single item out of place.

When she finally reaches her prey you can’t help but laugh at the absurdity of what you are watching. Doe, still completely naked, is perched on top of a table trying franticly to figure out how to get at Chester, your lab rat. Apparently the knowledge the neural nets passed into her brain didn’t teach her anything about “cages” as the simple slide lock on the cage door is a complete mystery to her.

By this point she has even begun hissing at Chester with her ears and tail fully erect in angry posture. Apparently being outsmarted by a simple rodent is more then her feline pride can handle.

Doe! Stop that! Come back over here right now!” you yell at her.

As she slowly returns to you she looks completely disheartened. You realize your yelling may have been a little too harsh. I mean, she’s only been in existence for a few minutes and she’s already failed at the most simple feline task and has, at least in her mind, greatly upset her new master.

“I’m sorry Master. Did I do something wrong? I was just trying…” She says, speaking to you in the most pitiful, apologetic voice you’ve ever heard.

She gives you a long winded excuse as she tries to explain what she was doing but you’re not really listening. You already knew what she was doing and you understand why she did it.

Besides, you’re far to fascinated by her perfectly formed body. You’ll need to give her some clothes at some point or else you might spend the rest of your life watching how her breasts gently move whenever her tail swishes. Or how despite having extremely fine hair on her ears and tail, she seems to be naturally without pubic hair.

“…Master. Master? Are you still angry with me? Is that why you are staring at me like you are? If there is something I can do or say to prove how sorry I am for upsetting you then please tell me.”

Do you make her "earn" your forgiveness or do you have something else in mind?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)