More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Jeriah Jeriah

Do you make her "earn" your forgiveness or do you have something else in mind?

I'd feed Doe something else, to let her earn my forgiveness.

"No... No, I'm not angry with you, Doe...!" You tell her, lifting your eyes from her beautiful body to give her a friendly but also rather troubled smile. As you can perfectly understand her actions and reactions you can't possibly be mad at her, but at the same time you know that it's important to let her know who's her master. "But you must learn to control your instincts...! Were you even hungry, when you tried to attack that mouse...?"

"N... No, master..." She admits, hanging her pretty head in shame while glancing up at you with her big, pleading eyes. "I... I just..."

"Yes, I know... You told me allready, and I believe you!" You keep smiling at her and feeling something stir your emotions as you watch her cautiously smile back. Her sweet face is truly the most beautiful you've ever seen, reminding you of a little child with her unnaturally big and deep blue eyes allthough her body is much too well developed to match her innocent looks. The ears and long white hair also add to her cuteness, while those lovely lips were definitively made for more than just smiling with...

"So... You'll forgive me then...?" She wonders in her soft little voice, the slight purring in her voice making it sound like a sweet and exotic accent.

"Well... I'll not punish you, if that's what you're asking..." You tell her while putting that troubled frown back on your face, letting her understand that you're still not quite pleased with her actions. "Not for the first time at least, since you simply didn't know any better..."

"Oh... Thank you master..." She mumbles, once again looking quite miserable for her failure while obviously trying to find a way to make up for it. "Then, is there no way I could make you forgive me...?"

"Yes, of course there is...!" You inform her, seeing the hope immediately return to her eyes again as you give her another generous smile. "But you need to earn it...! By obeying what I say, and try your best to learn what is accepted behaviour and what is not!"

"Oh, yes Master! I can do that!" She almost jumps in enhtusiasm, changing from one mood to another in an instant just like you'd expect a child or, well, a cat to do... The sudden motion also does interesting things to her anatomy, and you find yourself once again looking at her perky breasts at they keep jiggling softly even as the rest of her body comes to a halt. Most of her body, you quickly correct yourself, considering that the long tail always seem to be moving as it shows off her temper more than the slight changes to a normal human's face does.

"Good...!" You smile at her, awarding her with a gentle pat on the head that makes her look even more enthusiastic as you caress her over the hair and then gently start scratching her behind the ear. The purring quickly grows louder and she closes her eyes in delight at your touch, the near ecstatic look on her sweet face finally being what does it for you and pushes you over the fine edge of desire for her. "I... Well... There is one thing that you could do for me, that'll make me forgive you for certain about that whole mouse-story...!"

"Oh, yes...!" She happilly agrees, this time actually bouncing up and down a few times before pressing herself closer to you, expectantly looking up into your eyes while her pointy ears stand at full attention. "Anything that you want of me, Master!"

"That's right...?" You wonder while looking around in the empty lab, suddenly getting a bit nervous as you know that you've allready stepped into forbidden territory just by coming here tonight, and that your next choice of actions will not be making it any easier on you. The fear of being discovered with what you're doing reminds you that you should leave as soon as possible, with or without your new pet, but at the same time also fills you with excitement... "Then do me this favour, and promise that you'll obey me forever after...! If you fail me now, I'm not sure I could ever forgive you again..."

"Then just tell me what to do!" She urges you on, obviously sensing and getting herself caught up with your excitement as she lowers her voice into a purring whisper while imitating your cautious looking around in the room. "Please...! I really want you to be happy again, Master!"

"Fine then..." You finally agree, your smile growing even wider as you watch her eyes do the same and her surprised blue gaze turn down to your hands as you quickly start unbuckling your belt...! "Now, be a real nice little kitten and..."

And what...? What do you have in mind for your little kitty?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)