More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Openmind Openmind

Which Story to Choose?

Cat Calling. (Spider-Man and Black Cat, cheating.)

It was about 3 O'clock in the afternoon and Peter Parker was running on three hours of sleep. He'd already nearly botched stopping an armed robbery and was now thinking about taking a small power-nap. He swung through the air, latching his web from building to building speeding back to the apartment he shared with MJ, completely oblivious to the fact that a dark figure was tracking him, following just behind him.

Spidey swung through the apartment's always open window and landed in his bedroom. Ripping off his mask and running his fingers through his hair he glanced around the messy room and his eyes fell on the inviting looking bed. "MJ? You home?".... No answer. Nodding sleepily to himself he moved to the bed and fell, face first, into it's warm embrace.

He heard it before he felt it. There was a loud slurping sound in his dream, a gagging slurping wet noise that aroused him. "Hmmmm..." He moaned through the dream. "Morning Spider." The voice was deeper than he'd expected, sultry and strong, not how he'd describe Mary Jane's voice at all. Opening his eyes he looked down and saw none other than Felicia Hardy A.K.A. The Black Cat. Her tongue was out and she was licking up and down his throbbing and soaking wet member. "FELICIA!?!" Spidey panicked and tried to sit up. "Shhhhh." Cat said shaking her head, continuing her cat-like blowjob. "It's been too long Spider." She cooed moving her soft gloved hand to his ballsack, tickling and messaging his testicles while she licked him. "I've just..." Kiss, lick, kiss. "Been..." Spit, lick, kiss. "...So lonely." She said wetting his cock even more, tasting the pre-cum that was oozing out of his meat. "Have you..." She began and then suddenly pushed his member into her mouth and down her throat, gagging on his length before pulling back out again. "AH!... Missed me?" She asked with a wink.

"Mary Jane..." Was all Peter could say. "Fuck her. She doesn't need to know..." She rubbed her face against his cock like a cat would a scratching post. "...A thing about this... Unless you really want her to." Peter shook his head. "Good. Now just relax. Leave everything up to the Cat." She purred. She licked his tip, slowly, sliding her tongue across his head from the bottom to the top and across the other side, moving painfully slow. Then, she slowly lowered her head onto his shaft and began to suck as she more and more of him inside her tight throat. Drooling and gagging on his cock, forcing his throbbing member down her, till she felt his pubic hair on her nose. She quickly pulled up and gasped for breath. "OH! Spider... I forgot just how big you were." Spidey smiled "I forgot how good you were at this." She smiled and winked. "Come 'ere." She said laying down. Spider-Man, remembering this position smiled brightly and moved on top of her, pulling her costume apart revealing her large melon sized breasts.

Just seeing them again nearly made him orgasm, but he quickly composed himself and spat down between them, lubing them up for what was to come. "Hmmm, do it Spider, fuck my tits." Spider-Man obliged, happily. Placing his penis between her breasts and squeezed them together his cock disappearing between them and began to rock his hips. With every thrust forwards his cock would shove out poking Cat in the chin. She moved her head down and opened her mouth widely. Now every time he thrust forwards she took his head into her mouth and licked furiously until it once again pulled back and disappeared between her boobs. "Fuck Cat..." Spider-Man moaned out, gritting his teeth. "You cumming already?" She asked. Nodding Peter held his breath trying to last as long as he could. "She's not been fucking you has she?" He shook his head, "Not for... Fuck... For a couple months." Cat's eyes bulged. "Months?!" She cried while he thrust himself between her quicker now. "Leave her Spider, leave her and _cum _with me!" Cat cried out. "Ohhh fucking Hell SPIDER! CUM FOR ME!" She shouted as he erupted between her breasts, his semen went flying towards her face, being met by her open mouth, she swallowed all she could but it filled her mouth so quickly she drooled his cum from her mouth. He was still cumming, pouring his load over her chest, it dripped down her body, covering the bedsheets. "Ohhh fuck Cat..." He moaned. Staring down at the beautiful woman beneath him, covered in his juice. "I... I think I love you." He said with a surprised laugh. "I love you too Spider."

Q

"WHAT THE FUCK PETER!" The voice was so loud and angry it caused both of them to jump, Spidey jumped so high he stuck to the ceiling and Black Cat rolled off the bed, her cum covered chest cleaning itself as she rolled it through the sheet covering them in Peter's cum. "MJ!" People exclaimed from his spot on the ceiling. "I..." "YOU FUCKING WHAT PETER?" MJ interrupted, screaming at the top of her voice. "I FUCKING...." She took a deep breath, knowing the neighbors probably heard her. "I fucking knew! I knew you and this... This... This slutty skank weren't done, I knew you were fucking her behind my back!" "Slutty skank?!?!" Felicia shouted, staring at MJ angrily. "Aren't you a porn actress?" She asked quickly fixing her costume, covering up her breasts.

"PORN... Porn actress? I am a highly respected model!" MJ said, trying to sound tough. "I'm sure all the producers 'respect' you for your head." Felicia said, miming a blowjob. "How dare you! This is my home. MY fiance. How dare you!?" Peter dropped down from the ceiling, landing on the bed. "Um... Girls?" He tried meekly "SHUT UP Peter!" Mj glared at him. "Don't tell him to shut up, you're the one who's been blue balling him for months!" MJ's eyes widened. "Oh so it's my fault he goes off and fucks a hooker now?" Black Cat hissed and moved forwards as if she were going to fight MJ. "Woah, woah, woah!" Spidey said, jumping between them and pushing Felica back. "Cat... I.. I think we should go." He said nodding to her. "Yeah?" She nodded back, after fingering MJ, turned and lept through the open window. "So..." Pete said, turning to face MJ. "Don't you dare." MJ snapped. "Don't you fucking dare try to fix this. You did this Peter Ben Parker..." Full name, ouch. "You go fuck your whore. I hope you two will be very happy." Peter nodded, grabbed his mask and darted out the window before she could see the tears forming in his eyes...

So... Um... What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)