More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kougyoku Kougyoku

Which servant is summoned?

Caster (Tamano no Mae)

A/N: The dawn of a new story line is upon us! Welcome readers new and old, back to Fate/CHYOA Edition. WARNING: This route will deviate significantly from the Fate route of the game and the anime series. It features a mashup of different servants from the Fate series, and a alternate version of Shirou. To say this route ventures wildly into the speculative realm of Fan Fiction, you'd be right. If you're OK with that, read on! If not, I suggest reading the finished "Rider" route, which adheres much more closely to the original Fate route you know and love. Now without further ado, fluffy tails await!


A bright light fills the room as you feast your eyes on a golden-haired woman dressed in fine deep blue regalia appears before you. You try to take a closer look at the stranger before you, wait... Are those ears? You shake your head as the woman raises her hand and another flash of light emits from it. You turn your head away just in time to see the butt of Lancer's weapon clocking you right in the dome. You see stars, then your world turns black.

*SOME TIME LATER*

You begin to groggily rouse in a comfortable bed that clearly isn't yours. Your hand comes to meet your head in pain. "Ughhh." You groan as you start to come to your senses. "Ah! My dearest husband! I am glad you are awake." You hear a sweet voice nearby as you feel weight sitting down on the bed next to you, followed by a soft hand upon yours.

You groan and try to sit up. "Please dear, don't exert yourself so soon!" You relegate yourself to the request of the sweet voice as simply opening your eyes causes pain to rack through your head. As your vision slowly focuses, you see you are in a lavish bedroom of what must certainly be a temple fit for an Emperor.

Distracting you from the opulence of your surroundings, though, is the same golden-haired girl from earlier. Upon closer look, it can't be hair -is that fur? It must be fur, since resting upon her head are two distinctive sets of fox-ears. "Yes, that's the way, my dearest." You look over at the fox-eared woman who's sitting next to you and watch them twitch. You look shocked. "My poor husband. Tell me what you can remember." Tamano says as she smiles at you. "Huh..? Husband? But I'm not married??" You say. Tamano look agasp and places a slender hand upon her bosom, "Oh no!" She exclaims, ears standing straight up. "Don't tell me you can't even remember your dearest love! Do not fret! For I will surely aid my beloved!" Tamano grins as she leans into you.

You groan in pain as the headaches return. "Can you at least tell me where I am? And who you are?" You ask. Tamano nods, "Of course! I am your beloved wife, Tamano no Mae, the legendary Kitsune. I am your servant of the Caster class in this Holy Grail War. You are in my territory; my luxuriously opulent grand castle! And please, only call me by Caster when outside of this secret softness.." Tamano grins, running her tail lightly along your bare legs.

Uh oh...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)