More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by FallenSaint FallenSaint

Is Pixie really unaffected?

Cast

This section will be updated as important characters are introduced.

The main pair:

Alex/Alexa:

A god of darkness, but one of the more benevolent old ones. Alex has always felt alone because he kept his distance from most humans since he knew that even close proximity could be disastrous for them. Finding Pixie has been the greatest gift he has ever gotten, and he is hopeful that she could be the first person he can truly connect with.

Pixie/Penelope

Age: 23

Pixie is a perky goth that works in a sex shop and loves a little excitement on occasion. When a stray god stumbled into her stop, her life was turned upside down in ways that she found to be truly amazing. Why she isn't harmed by his presence or by having her mind invaded is a mystery to both of them, but has been a great boon.

Gods:

Chaos:

The father of the Old Ones. He is a being that was born from nothingness and is perhaps the oldest of all gods. A of destruction and , he has since fled to a pocket dimension and fallen into slumber. His children are pulled between him and his lover, so their powers are often wild and beyond the scope of what the human mind can bare.

Creation:

The mother of the Old Ones. A of life and birth, she is responsible for life thriving across all the worlds that she visits. Her powers act even without her intentionally activating them, so new life springs forth eternally. She wanders the worlds aimlessly, seeking her lost lover. Her children are pulled between her and her lover, so their powers are often wild and beyond the scope of what the human mind can bare.

Humans:

Horatio Jenks:

Age: 40

Horatio is the lecherous landlord of the building that Pixie rents. He has had his eyes on her for a few months and may take advantage of her recent lapses in judgement.

Stacey:

Age: 25

A bubbly woman that works at the same adult toy store as Pixie. She usually take the day shift and handles the bulk of the customers. Throughout their short meetings, she and Pixie have developed a bit of a friendship. Pixie thinks it would be hot to watch Stacey and Alex have some fun together.

Creatures:

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)