More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Carolinawolf Carolinawolf

How does Ed change his fate?

Cast of Characters

The MC's household.

Ed: The MC. 19yo, Sheltered by his mom after the of his father at age 8. Recently returned from a year long trip around the world to find himself suddenly very popular with all his mother's friends.

Holly: Ed's mother. Single since the of Ed's father. Her and Ed's relationship became strained as Ed grew up due to his friends finding her hot and constantly saying so. Enters into a relationship with Idris sometime during her son's trip around the world. Dies in a drunk driving accident in the main story.

Idris: Holly's live-in boyfriend. Unbeknownst to her he has been unfaithful to her including trying to sleep with Holly's neighbor Nikki. After Holly's in the main story, Idris tries to claim ownership of her house and thinks nothing of bringing women over to fuck in the bed that shared.

https://cdni.pornpics.com/1280/7/251/27511084/27511084_036_f641.jpg

Shauna: Idris' daughter with a yet unknown woman. Seems to be around Ed's age. Claims to be a lesbian but delights in teasing Ed. Is revealed in at least one path to be bisexual and enters into a sexual relationship with Ed. She doesn't appear to be particularly fond of her father.

Model depicted: Demi Sutra

The MILFs

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.cTgFSReAarW6xIBdo7qlSgHaLI?pid=ImgDet&rs=1

Cory: Holly's best friend since before Ed was born. Is aware of Idris cheating on Holly but refuses to tell here as being with him makes Holly happy. IS revealed in the main story to have joined Holly and her late husband for threesomes. In one of the branching paths she is revealed to have had a sexual relationship with Idris as well (presumably before he hooked up with Holly). Works at a local gym for women.

Model pictured: Cory Chase

https://a99.nudevista.com/747/103850747.b.jpg

Mason: Another of Holly's friends and neighbors. Lives alone as she's divorced from her husband and her son is in college. Is revealed early in the story to have starred in porn videos in her youth. Enters a sexual relationship with Ed out of sexual frustration.

Model depicted: Mason Storm

https://tse3.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.Esheq15DtJVW6Xi2QGfhTQHaLJ&pid=15.1

Nyomi: Another member of Holly's friend group. Like Mason she is also divorced possibly relating to disagreements over their son Jamal. After Jamal assaults Ed Nyomi seduces him to convince him not to press charges, though she continues the affair due to Ed's sexual prowess.

Model depicted: Nyomi Banxxx

https://thumb-p5.xhcdn.com/a/QN8eTCWOW1W8CLAW3OzPoA/000/141/048/455_1000.jpg

Preeti: The only member of Holly's friend group to still be married. Both she and her husband migrated from India. Recently discovered her husband is a polygamist with two more wives back in India and is furious as she feels betrayed but doesn't feel she can file for divorce as she has no way to provide for herself. This frustration leads her to enter a relationship with Ed.

Model depicted: Anais La Brune

https://cdni.pornpics.com/1280/5/5/66786705/66786705_003_ecc4.jpg

Nikki: Another neighbor in the cul-de-sac though not really a friend to Holly. Has a reputation of being aloof to others. Is married to a man whom Ed can learn she's cheating on. Idirs once tried to seduce her while her husband was away (seduce in this case meaning walking over to her house naked)

Model depicted: Nikki Daniels

TheMILFs families

https://cdni.pornpics.com/1280/7/631/91660591/91660591_021_f646.jpg

Jasmine: Nikki's daughter about Ed's age. Is believed to have the same standoffish attitude as her mother but can be revealed to be much friendlier in one of the branching paths. likes to swim nude in her families pool late at night which Ed can discover her doing. Knows "someone" is watching her and finds that fact highly arousing.

Model depicted: xxlayna marie

https://cdni.pornpics.com/1280/7/203/78268580/78268580_022_36ec.jpg

Jamal: Son of Nyomi and a as yet unarmed man. Has held a grudge against Ed since their childhoods for reasons Ed is unsure of and would bully him. Jamal gets drunk at Ed's welcome back party and gets into a fight with other guests and ends up hitting Ed. When he discovers Ed about to fuck Nyomi in the main story, he beats Ed into unconsciousness (ironically this results in Nyomi continuing to act as Ed's slut to keep Jamal out of jail)

Manolo: Mason's son and Ed's best friend. Currently off at college and is unaware of Ed fucking his mom. Has only appeared in the story after Ed was sent to the hospital by Jamal.

The Gym

https://cdni.pornpics.com/1280/7/106/92022199/92022199_037_d671.jpg

Ava: The owner of the gym where Cory works. Hasn't hooked up with Ed yet but seems attracted.

Model depicted: Ava Addams

https://cdni.pornpics.com/1280/5/176/93290725/93290725_011_011f.jpg

Alexa: The receptionist at the gym Cory works at. Not currently in a sexual relationship with Ed.

Model depected: Alexa Tomas

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)