More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Piratelood Piratelood

What and who are you, morsel?

Cassie, A once inanimate scarecrow, now a monster

“Alright Strawy hope you’re prepared for a world of fucking~!”

You stand on pole resting as you and many of your kin have done for the many years scarecrows have existed. You were always aware what was going on around you, even though you couldn’t move… your first memories existed of two humans, who you think are the ones who brought you into the world, you couldn’t move at all in those original years of creation, all you do is metaphorically open and close your eyes, for those did not move for who saw you in your original state. You remember resting and when you woke up you saw a group of monsters looking at you in confusion, your next memory consisted of seeing some monsters planting some seeds near you, while also occasionally fucking whilst doing so, your next one was simply having a kind monster fix up some the damages you got from aging, the final memory however was the most important for you, as it was clearer than any of stars you say, something crashing down into the farmlands. One with a bright green glow.

You open your eyes again and quickly spot a mirror from what you believe was your original makers, for the first time in years; outside of the one time your original makers were showing a reflection of you through the same mirror, you saw yourself. You had a noticeably curvy shape which you assume was formed both by your body aging and the little fix up that one monster gave you. Your ass and thighs being very thick, as if your original “legs” was one big log instead of a measly wooden pole, in fact you were quite bottom heavy when you thought about it… after pondering that, and ignoring the obvious for a bit you decided to look at your face next. It was; to your surprise, quite smooth and honestly lovely, you saw your eyes were actually eyes now, not just a button and a dot drawn on your straw head, though they did seem to reflect that when looking into your pupils, your lovely dark eyes. You take note of your head having a lovely smooth long hair that is fittingly the color of dry hay. Your mouth was cute and small as was your nose, though your mouth did seem to have its original stitch pattern, to your amusement. Taking a look away from the mirror you decided to see if you can move yourself, which you could, you took a look at your arms and hands, your arms with notable muscle as if they were filled to the brim with Straw to make you look bigger, your hands represented this fact looking like they belonged to a hard working farm girl! You then decided to see if you could move with more than just your arms and head; which you could, immediately falling over as if you decided to return to a inanimate doll right then and there.

Taking a time to sit up you finally pay attention to your other new additions you forgot to address, one’s your most certain were from your lovely repair girl. You have a lovely pear of melons on your chest, a lovely set of breasts that you are certain are about K cups and filled with lovely milk. In fact you ended up touching your two lovely mounds of titflesh; teasing yourself, making your lovely other addition rise from the ground. Your packing a hearty 28 inch long cock that was 8 inches thick, one that would make one certainly be in pleasure, and you are certain was a result your fixer upper being a big fan of large sizes. This is doubled by the fact your balls are the size of cantaloupes, slowly filling themselves up of course. Your decided to test yourself and giving yourself a lovely self titfuck, through that you were able to somewhat get your hight remember, as your currently a oddly tall 6’1” though your probably assumed your obtained that for your straw aging.

After deciding you were done getting details of yourself you got down to business, taking care of this morning wood! You quickly picked up the pace as you were titfucking a blew your load like a whale blowing water out its spout, spraying cum around and on you. You decided to get up though, of course you’re more used to standing on a pole all day so standing up was new to you, the same could be said for walking and everything that wasn’t sex, farming or speech related. Taking a look around you see the plants and crops that grew around you whilst you were still, of course you did realize something…

You need something more than some masturbation and you need it N O W, you decide to look out of your lovely little resting spot and see what you could make your first impression with~

What do you see lurking in farmland?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)