More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Jeriah Jeriah

Who are you, the babysitter?

Cassandra Evans

You're Cassandra Evans, nineteen years old and student at the college in your home town, working part-time as babysitter to raise some extra money. As you straighten the strap of your handbag over your shoulder and look down at yourself, you see the curvaceous form of a rather tall and slender young woman with healthy and well-tanned skin. High heeled black boots makes your legs look even taller, an impression further helped up by the shortness of your matching little skirt while an equally tight white shirt clings to your torso like a second skin to emphasize your allready quite impressive bosom.

There's no mirror in sight where you can get a last check on your discreet make-up, but you're well aware that you'd still look great even if you'd been somewhat tussled. Thick and shoulder-long hair in the colour of honey are perfectly framing your sweet visage and mild blue eyes, your looks awarding you with the admiring glances from any man that passes you by, or equally jealous stares of their women.

You feel just a little bit uneasy as you stand before the oaken double doors of this rundown old mansion, but your otherwise hearty and cheerful nature helps to keep your calm while you listen to the faint and metallic echo of the heavy knocker. Even the sound of distant, rolling thunder doesn't make you flinch, and you're most grateful to avoid the coming rain as the doors slowly swing open and allows you to enter the old mansion...

Now for another introduction:

Who's your client, the owner(s) of this mansion?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)