More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Meister_Murloc Meister_Murloc

Who (and what) are you?

Cassa, female unicorn girl

NAME: Cassa

APPEARANCE: white-ish curly hair, a unicorn horn on her forehead that always glows in a faint light and legs that end in hooves and are covered with a thick white-ish coat

RACE: minotaurus, equine variant

PRONOUNS: she/her

GENITALS: Vagina , big breasts

INVENTORY: a bag with some camping gear and a small tent, a pair of leather boots, A dagger and buckler, vambraces, an ivory brush, a magical set of underwear, a crib woven of wood, 2 infants

ARMOUR: 0

STATUS: Pregnant with triplets of the forest god.

LEVEL: 6

XP: 2000/2310

ENERGY: 12/15

TRAITS

STRENGTH: 4

QUICKNESS: 2

PRECISION: 0

KNOWLEDGE: 3

CAUTION: 1

SOCIABILITY: 5

ABILITIES:

Arcane Backfire: On a roll of 15 to 17 when casting any spell, part of the magic backfires and Cassa get extremely aroused to the point where she needs immediate relief. On a roll of 18 to 20 the target of the spell is affected by the arousal effect instead of Cassa.

Minotaurian Constitution: Once per encounter, Cassa can draw on her endurant physique and recover part of her energy, rolling 1d6+ level to instantly regain the rolled amount.

Born to be Bred: Cassa's resistance to impregnation is substantially lowered.

Primal Reflexes: Every third level beginning with level 3 the character gets +1 do its chance to dodge an attack or trap.

SPELLS:

Charm: Spend one energy per target to heavily increase disposition of the target towards the caster.

Cure wounds: Spend one energy to heal someone else for 1d4 energy.
Calm Emotion: Spend one energy to calm the target, making them feel serene and at ease.

EXPERIENCE:

Has sexual experience with different racial partners, is not averse to sexual encounters, has experience with pregnancy.
Had sex with a dragon while under mind bending influence and birthed two dragon eggs.

Had a full night of sex with a human male.

Got fucked by an orc.
Had an intense multihour gangbang with two dark elves, resulting in pregnancy with two baby girls being born.

Got semi by an avatar of the forest and bred with multiple offspring.

What's going to happen to the magical misshap girl?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)