More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AvenX AvenX

Where are you going to get the money?

Cash For Work Loans

She leaves you with a sinking feeling in your gut and the knowledge of the only way you’ll be paying for college. You’ve heard some pretty awful rumors about Cash For Work Loans, but the sheer amount of money they are willing to loan a person is rather unbelievable even if it comes with strings. You’ll show Ashlyn.

With a new found sense of determination, you quickly pull up the Cash For Work Loans website and navigate to the loan application page. Thanks to your browser’s built in auto-fill feature, it is only a matter of seconds before you have a nearly completed form. You just need to select exactly what you are willing to put on the line for money.

On the surface, Cash For Work Loans appears to be just another seedy pay-day loan company. In reality, Cash For Work Loans has earned record profits and an infamous reputation through it’s partnership with ChastiCorp.

Every person who takes a loan from their company is equipped with a ChastiCorp device. The only way to have the device removed is to pay back the loans in full, including the ridiculous amount of interest. A cleverly written contract means that declaring bankruptcy means the device gets locked on permanently with no way to possibly remove it.

The best contracts, so you’ve been told, are their special “work contracts” which allow the borrower to trade their time and services in exchange for money off the total loan amount.

What kind of contract do you select?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)